KK:H WeekDay Event 1/15/18 Show Your Style ~ Fashion Event!

Comments

• AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    edited January 2018
    Man I’m stressed! I’ve been winning all my rounds but I’m so busy that I haven’t been submitting regularly at all. I hope that I have time to finish! I just got my gold box (which was just cash btw) ?
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • MissMarvelMissMarvel Registered Users 45 Posts
    Thank you, @AmeliaKKH! :heart: I love that ombre hair! Does that duo colored hair come with other variations? It's so pretty.
    And I'm done with the event with a 100% winning streak, what even... lol

I reaaally like those boots, so I'm quite happy with them. I feel like it goes together really nicely with the other SYS dress and jacket combo.

Android. Level 28.
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    edited January 2018
    Wowee, I'm glad I powered through my rough start yesterday -- I hit a winning streak, won 40 K-stars in my gold box, and finished the event just now. My TB palettes:

I don't really like how the shoes look on my doll, but I'm very fond of the long coat! Here's a lazy edit:

Edited to add: OMG @AmeliaKKH I am in love with your froyo ad look! :love: The colors are so fun and cheery!! Is your doll a magical unicorn in a lovely human disguise?
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• jessica296jessica296 Registered Users 113 Posts
    edited January 2018

Wow I can’t believe my luck with this event. I got kstars in both my black and gold boxes, I hit top 50 with my reality show which gave me 15 more kstars, and for my TB boxes I decided to choose spots that I’ve never picked before and actually got a couple dresses! I’m not super crazy about the Valentine’s day dress since I won't get to wear it that often, but hey at least I got it early for next month.

It's my first time uploading images I hope this works. Here's the new stuff.

Now I'm submitting silly looks to hopefully give more votes to those who need them. So if you see a girl with Halloween hair, a toucan on her shoulder and a pie in her hand, don't vote for her that's me lol. 

SisSnappedLikeThanos deserves the world 💞
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

@KaylaJ you should! I've now won three times with the dragon and I just added it to be silly since nothing else was working. I was tempted to just throw on ridiculous accessories since I was losing anyway lol. At least have fun with it. I'm still gonna try it if my dragon luck runs out

I tried and lost, but like you said, I'm just gonna have fun with it. I'm entered right now with the pirate hat and green bird on my shoulder. I'll actually get the first TB box when this round ends and have over a day for the 2nd so I'm not too stressed out. Getting those Kstars for gigs helps put me at ease lol

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    Worst. Pick. Ever.

KKH iOS player ✨

• DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    So it's Wednesday. And I'm so far enjoying all your awesome looks. I didn't buy the male item because it's very ugly to me. I didn't want to spend K-Stars for this. 

The female dress however is very cute though it looks like another dress in the wardrobe. 
    Well all this to say that I didn't take part to this week event.
    But I'm so far loving the awesome looks submitted by all of you especially @Charli , @Naimonster , @Andrzej_S. and @Carleigh
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

This def makes up for the kash in the boxes and the losing! Kudos to Maria for luxing me to buy the home in Abu Dhabi
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited January 2018
    @Vats I can't believe you lost so many rounds, your doll always looks so stylish and handsome!

You are right, those boots go great with the SYS dress @MissMarvel, congrats !

Oh that coat is great and perfect for the weather we are having now where I live @pez!

Congrats on a very successfull event for you @jessica296! And welcome to the forum!

I am so sorry you picked that item @AListJacey... it sucks, like the green boa... but at least it is out of the way so nicer things are now in your future boxes!

That hair looks so stunning on your doll @KaylaJ!!

I just finished the event after hitting a winning streak! In total I won Kash, Kash and since I own all the Throwback items I won 20 K-stars and 20 K-stars... I am just very grateful that we are having a bonus K-star this midweek of which I have been taking total advantage of!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Aww thank you @Danizzle. I like to think of it as paying 30kstars for 2 TB items, and then I keep grinding for kstars to cover back the 30kstars "loss" anyway.

@Vats Oh, that's weird. Jax has won more rounds than you
    PM to add
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited January 2018

Now I'm submitting silly looks to hopefully give more votes to those who need them. So if you see a girl with Halloween hair, a toucan on her shoulder and a pie in her hand, don't vote for her that's me lol. 

Once, I submitted Angeline’s look with default hair and shoes without any accessory hoping to help the doll who got paired with her and guess what, she came back winning. ?
    We need a universal language to help out dolls who need the votes. How about default hair and shoes with a mask, green boa and holding the thanksgiving pie. Would that work? Let’s share our pies in the voting booth! ?

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I've been having good luck this SYS but I hope I get a better item from the last throwback box. I feel like most of the time, the items I get from them are items I don't want. That's probably about 90 percent of the time with 8 percent being items that are just okay and 2 percent for items I actually wanted.
    Platform: Android

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I'm 20 points away from the last TB. Not bad for losing most of my rounds. I like the SYS stretched out an extra day. You aren't pressured to submit a look every 4 hours in fear that you'll lose out. And it gives you time to catch up on businesses and such because you aren't grinding.

I didn't grab a shot of my palette but in my first TB I won the yellow baby bag. Ughhhhh.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Ok I basically lost all my rounds, however I had great picks in my TB boxes and manage to dodge all brown shoes. :relaxed:

I'm deleting that jacket from the lookbook and hope it'll be forgotten forever.

I want to grind for k-stars, but I'm having a game fatigue. Need a break! :mask:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited January 2018
    Won another stupid purse in my second TB

Everything and everyone is annoying me today and I still have... 6 hours left of work. Plz send help
    Vats said:
    Ok I basically lost all my rounds, however I had great picks in my TB boxes and manage to dodge all brown shoes. :relaxed: I'm deleting that jacket from the lookbook and hope it'll be forgotten forever. I want to grind for k-stars, but I'm having a game fatigue. Need a break! :mask:
    Oh I'm happy for you @Vats
    For all of you people grinding because of wrong pic or something like that just imagine my face every time I open my game and see the SYS event window popping up ??
    I think this would cheer you up

• KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    This look like someone doll on the right, I could be wrong. I did voted for the doll on the right.

KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    Especially for you @soundspretty ?

And a couple of hunky butlers to cook & clean for you.?

iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    Here are my TB boxes this week. I'm super excited that I finally got the blue jumpsuit. I've been wanting it since I first saw it.

Here's how I styled them.

iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
    Congrats @webra ! You SLAYED on every look! :kissing_heart:

Thanks @Danizzle ! Yeah those windows disturb a lot, I can't with the VIP and don't get me start on that annoying bouncing box from kollections!

Would be much better if we had a button to hide all info from the screen, and just tap it back when we want to check the HUD/menu/wardrobe. Think on a clean screen, where we would be free to take beautiful landscapes pictures!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    edited January 2018
    Your comment is so true. I think I will post a similar message in the  @Vats suggestions thread with your permission
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Vats said:

Ok I basically lost all my rounds, however I had great picks in my TB boxes and manage to dodge all brown shoes. :relaxed:

I'm deleting that jacket from the lookbook and hope it'll be forgotten forever.

I want to grind for k-stars, but I'm having a game fatigue. Need a break! :mask:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-u5WLJ9Yk4

While the forum is down, the twins will match your outfits. They'll play with you and occupy your time. :) change and take a picture with each shoot.
    Ooh, and here..... in case you're hungry.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    And, for @soundspretty.....a little shirtless Joe (from the midori bar) and a few of his freinds from Magic Mike came by to cheer you up. No room at my place, can they stay with you?

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • jessica296jessica296 Registered Users 113 Posts
    @LindaVB Thank you! I'm enjoying being here  :) 

@Angeline & Jon Lol yes I've heard of people winning even when they submit weird looks. Mine lose every time maybe that just means I'm just good at losing lol. Good idea with the universal language!  :D With the throwback it's a little difficult, but with the last SYS I put on all the event items so that voters would know I was finished and then put on crazy accessories, that seemed to work.
    SisSnappedLikeThanos deserves the world 💞
    Muffins! Muffins! Muffins! Muffins! Muffins! Muffins! Muffins! Muffins! Muffins! Muffins! Muffins! Muffins!Muffins! Muffins! Muffins! Muffins! Muffins! Muffins! Muffins! Muffins! Muffins! Muffins! Muffins! Muffins!Muffins! Muffins! Muffins! Muffins! Muffins! Muffins!
    Muffins! Muffins! Muffins! Muffins! Muffins! Muffins! Muffins! Muffins! Muffins! Muffins! Muffins! Muffins!Muffins! Muffins! Muffins! Muffins! Muffins! Muffins! Muffins! Muffins! Muffins! Muffins! Muffins! Muffins!Muffins! Muffins! Muffins! Muffins! Muffins! Muffins!
    Muffins! Muffins! Muffins! Muffins! Muffins! Muffins! Muffins! Muffins! Muffins! Muffins! Muffins! Muffins!Muffins! Muffins! Muffins! Muffins! Muffins! Muffins! Muffins! Muffins! Muffins! Muffins! Muffins! Muffins!Muffins! Muffins! Muffins! Muffins!Muffins! Muffins!
    Muffins! Muffins! Muffins! Muffins! Muffins! Muffins! Muffins! Muffins! Muffins! Muffins! Muffins! Muffins!Muffins! Muffins! Muffins! Muffins! Muffins! Muffins! Muffins! Muffins! Muffins! Muffins!Muffins! Muffins! Muffins! Muffins!Muffins! Muffins! Muffins! Muffins!

I don't know what kind of change the forum will go trough, so enjoying the freedom of spelling 'Muffins' correctly!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    @Vats hahahahaha yeessss!!!! I love that earring rainbow or rainbow earring! Lmfao! OH, wow!!! What’s the max level?! Haven’t been one of those ever since I used to play in 2014 ????? Thats impressive!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!! 

@MissMarvel You’re welcome! And I don’t even really like it. You made it look so good! Yes! It’s so cute! It’s from north’s mermaid birthday! I am not sure if you played the event but I have the video on my YouTube channel in case you didn’t! Just the roots! So I’ve purchased the blue hair! 

As for the SYS event, I am DONE!!!!!! 

I always wait wait until the end to open everything because... c’mon! Isn’t this sight a dream?! I just love it! 

I had already revealed the first outfit didn’t win! But all others did! So I was able to finish it today! I love SYS events because the points are always reduced! ? That means I don’t have to leave my game alone on Monday! And also make lots of K-Stars! I even got the peacock over at Papagayo! Fabulous. 

Ive already seen the spoilers and heard we are going to go through some downtime! So, see you all soon!!!! XOXO ??
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    edited January 2018
    All of my boxes have been absolute misses! Cash, a HIDEOUS pair of orange heels and a pair of incredibly ugly sunglasses. *sigh*

BUUUUUUTTTT...
    I FINALLY HIT TOP 10 TODAY!!!

I'M SO, SO, SO, SO EXCITED!!!

hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
    Last TB box! This dress is pretty, I’m alright with my pick :)

KKH iOS player ✨

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Congratulations @skevans!

Guess this is the "universal language"

PM to add
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts

Congratulations @skevans!

Guess this is the "universal language"

Thanks, @Naimonster!
    I opted to do the same 'universal language' with my last look. I couldn't care in the slightest, so I literally closed my eyes and picked. I think she looks like got into waaaaaaaaay too much LSD/acid/something... :p
    Those stupid Christmas Uggs are hurting my eyes.

hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook