Friends List Problems

AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
Hey guys! I tried to search it up and see if there was another topic with this theme but it returned no results! So I’m assuming not! 

A couple months ago I had a problem with my friends list where a portion of friends were missing. Now, it is starting again.

For more than a year, my KKH hubby doesn’t get my gifts nor the special holiday boxes, nor the valentines boxes from February! 

This past week he’s not even changing clothes for me anymore. He’s connected to his GC and I’m as well. And I change on his game but he doesn’t!

What should I do? I don’t wanna send a ticket right away because if I hear this is a connectivity memory problem... imma flip! 

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    GameCenter stopped working with iOS 10 I think. Now you have to connect to your iOS friends through facebook. YOu can use your existing fb or start a new one (most of us did this) and put your same platform friends in your fb friends. I hope this helps. Slowly, friends simply connected through GC are dropping off, and must be readded through FB, and log into FB through the game.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    @kokokokonut yes! But I still see all my friends on my game on GC! They all update and change normally. I can’t add anymore, but it works. They all get gifts and boxes. And they are updating normally! I would love to make a switch but my friends on Facebook doesn’t appear on my game. So I have been relying on GC for that. 

Couple months ago my husband in game divorced because he wasn’t showing up, so I couldn’t go on dates. But it was fixed and Glu even sent the K-Stars to get him back. It’s the same thing all over. 
    edited January 2018
    Ok, can you do anything other than delete all your friends from Gc? If Game Center is working today great, but people start dropping off, they go basic. If GC is working for you great. Give it time. If you go here https://www.imore.com/game-center#remove it will explain things a lot better than I can. Apple stopped using Game Center with IOS 10.
    To ensure smooth gameplay with your friends, make the move to FB. Let me scroll up and see what your original issue is.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Ah, problem with friends list. It will continue to get worse. You Gc contacts are not behaving properly, because Apple pulled the plug on GC, not glu...apple. Glu spent a lot of time and resources to fixe Apple/gc's mess so our friends can again appear normally in our game. That solution is facebook. I'm sorry, but you'very had a longer run than a lot of us.
    The answer is Facebook.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Yes! Facebook would make it all easier! But my GC friends don’t disappear! Even if I’m logged out of GC! For example, even if I’m logged out of both, when I change, everyone still sees me changing - which ruins my chance of surprises on Fashion Show! It’s like the friends list from GC is stuck with my game. 
    edited January 2018
    The only answer is because this is how it starts. Everything is fine, friends disappear, friends come back, friends don't change, some turn very basic, more disappear, then names disappear off your friend list, but the friend is still there, lose more friends....

You are already in the cycle of glitching. Game center is no longer supported by Apple. KK:H has moved over, and while your friends are still there and changing...your issues indicate it's failing. I don't know how it ends, because when one android doll of mine, couldn't see the other...I and most others switched to FaceBook. I don't know what else to tell you. But you can certainly ask support to look into it for you. Ask Apple. But you really should read the link I posted. it explains everything.

Bottom line you have 2 choices....play connected through GameCenter, but there is no way to fix your friend problem. Your friend problem is Game Center.
    Or......connect with them through facebook and enjoy full functionality. I'm sorry. :(
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Yeah! I’ll see what can be done! I already disconnected my game from GC and left only Facebook! So hopefully it will be fixed by the next update like last time this happened! 
    I also heard from someone on IG that she had problems with FB and kept creating different accounts to solve it! The thing is I think I have exceeded the maximum friends. I’m not sure! I’m hoping to shed some light in here. Like... is it possible to find a way to delete some friends from the game, for example? We have lots of inactive players, so that could be helpful. Or maybe an in-game way of adding friends. I saw a game that was added by a code created in game. Etc! 
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    I've read before that if you block the people you want off your game this will delete them from your list. I've deleted some people (without blocking them) and by the time there's an update and my game makes this update, they're gone so that might help? I didn't know we had a maximum limit of friends, do you know how many friends is the limit to have?
    We really need an easier way of deleting inactive players because there are quite a lot and this prevents us from playing with people that are actually playing on daily basis.
    Hope this helps!
    OMG @judithkkh! YES!!! Like, my closest friends are on my game through GC and I’m terrified of deleting all because my FB doesn’t show! I would love a manual in-game way of getting the inactive ones out of my game! Specially because I’ve accepted virtually everyone who added me back in 2015 when I started my YouTube channel because I had no idea of limits. That is great because now, Facebook people can see me even tho I don’t see them! And although I still have lots of active friends, most are not. 
  • Jeannie22Jeannie22 Registered Users 9 Posts
    This is one of my issues in the game also. i contacted in game support mail. Their response was to disconnect from Facebook& Game center. Eventually they will fall off.... :|
    I have even unfriended the people on Facebook. It has been well over thirty days and they are still hanging there.
    Jeannie22 said:

This is one of my issues in the game also. i contacted in game support mail. Their response was to disconnect from Facebook& Game center. Eventually they will fall off.... :|
    I have even unfriended the people on Facebook. It has been well over thirty days and they are still hanging there.

Yeah! I know they have to give us a standard answer and I have flipped with more than one person for that. It's clearly a struggle point of the game!
    Believe me, if it were that easy, glu would have given us the ability to remove real contacts when they gave us the ability to remove NPCs. I believe if you and the other player do a mutual delete from FB and the charred remains of GC, each removing the other ....the drop off rate goes much faster. think of it as an uncontested divorce...they happen much faster than when one person drags their heels. I know we don't always know how to match the doll in our game with a fb name out of a list, but if you can track down one..try to do a mutual delete, and see if they drop off faster. If you remove them from fb, I would block them too, just so there is no doubt in fbs mind that you don't want to exchange data and connections with this person. Good luck. And don't forget...the only way to remove a contact from fb, is to delete them all, at least in my device. Removal of ALL contacts is the one and only thing available for me to do.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary