~ Apropos of Nuthin'

Comments

• RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Happy New Year @Naimonster

Android
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Welcome back. Let’s see, what did you miss...well, we missed you. Did you bring any pictures? If you had to pick one thing....what was the highlight of your trip?

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Welcome back @Naimonster! Hope you had a blast!

That pink elephant @Angeline & Jon ! <3

Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Vats said:

That pink elephant @Angeline & Jon ! <3 </p>

One for you, too! @Vats ?

Wait, this one is better for you! ?

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    edited January 2018
    Like x 1000! @Angeline & Jon

Hugs back to you! :kissing_heart:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Welcome back, @Naimonster!

Oh yes the highlights now, I love hearing travel stories! :grin:
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    @Angeline & Jon @Rumpelstilzchen @kokokokonut @Vats @Charli
    Thanks you guys ♡♡♡

I would say the highlight of my trip was missing the special train up the mountain, but then still eventually getting to see the first sunrise in my entire life!

I researched and spent much effort booking all the different train tickets, was also very lucky to grab the special train ticket. Woke up at 4am just so it was possible to take that special train, was ahead of schedule by an hour and I guess complacency took over us lol. Who knew that we had to climb down and up some long flight of stairs and walk a long distance to reach the special train... with our huge ass luggage. We were all laughing so hard too so it made the climb and run 3x slower. In the end, I watched as the train chugged away... LOL! It was also the last train so we resorted to getting on some stranger's minibus up the mountain, it was a scary 2 hour ride up. Next day we woke up at 4am again for the sunrise, we were lucky that it was a clear day.

Seeing the first peep of sun and then it in its full glory. Majestic! Of course it was impossible to look directly so I looked through my phone screen throughout the 7 minutes or so. That concludes my first sunrise, and a new beginning for year 2018 for me.

PM to add
    That is breathtaking. And from a phone! It looks like the dawn of time. Thank you for sharing, and again....Welcome Back!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @Naimonster Wow that sounds like a very spiritual AND funny experience! :D
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Beautiful photos, @Naimonster! Although a bit of a bump in the road, glad to hear that you didn’t miss the sunrise. I know exactly which mountain you went to. Here are some sunset views I took when Jon & I were there 3 years ago, different mountain though. ?

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Sounds like you had a wonderful time and a great trip @Naimonster beautiful pictures btw.

Anyhoo I'm gonna try to sleep I know my family will come bursting into my room to give me my birthday smacks so g'night even tho it's morning.
    Hahaha tbh I felt so small with my phone and shaky hands, compared to all the experts around me with their tripods and dinosaur camera lens. But a phone's good for selfies, which I took a lot!

@Vats My arm ached so much the next day! I need to start lifting 15kg weights for training.

@Angeline & Jon Nice pictures, after experiencing sunrise and sunset, I think sunset is more beautiful! I also drank lots of bubble tea : p

@astray I'm going to give you one too, Happy Birthday ♡♡♡ What are your plans for today?
    PM to add
    @Naimonster, In memory of the game Kendall & Kylie, lets cheer with bubble tea! LOL ?

@astray To Lucas,
    Happy Birthday, enjoy your day!
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes

@Naimonster I went to the cinema and I took photos with some of my family in the photobooth at the cinema and I had a birthday dinner which was really nice considering I lost my mum 11 years ago on my birthday, still I managed to enjoy it by celebrating not only my birthday but her life as well.

Once again thanks you all for the birthday wishes they meant a lot to me :)
    @Angeline & Jon bubble teaaaaaaaa! I don't care if people hate these handheld objects but my 2018 wish is for a handheld bubble tea!

@astray oooh was it silly photobooth pictures, those are always fun! You are so strong to overcome it, and yes celebrate with memories of your mum.

Yesterday Xan almost died. I decided to update my iOS and of course it failed to, just keeps hanging at the end of the loading bar. I forced restart my iPad several times to reboot the update, which still failed. I googled for help, connected to iTunes to update through there which also failed... which leads me to the last resort: factory reset. I had backed up my iPad before but I was still worried, I had no choice though. When I finally restored my backup and opened KKH, the loading took forever and I thought to myself, I'm dead... please don't bring me to customization screen... and yes, Glu Gods heard me and my game was there! The entire night was worth it.

But this leads me to my point, Glu... please make game save safe. My frail heart might not be able to go through another of such ordeal anymore.
    PM to add
    edited January 2018
    hahaha well i made majority of the silly faces my sister frowned since she was trying to be serious and i wasn't cooperating with her lol

oh no i'm glad you didn't lose your game i would have been pretty annoyed for you @Naimonster
    @Naimonster
    ☕️ Bubble tea is not that popular in the states so I doubt the game will ever add it as a hand held item but I was surprised when I saw KKG used it in the storyline! We can still hope. ?
    ? That sounds scary! I’m glad Xan is okay. Whew~
    Do you happen to know that does it matter if I back up my iPad to iTunes with a different Apple ID?

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    @Naimonster you should pay a visit to a cardiologist, all these extreme emotions are no good! :heartbreak:

@astray glad to hear you had a nice time in your b'day and that you have a strong resilience to handle with the 'hardships' that life brought to you.

OMG anyone else read the 'Moony' thread that was bumped for some reason???

The forum has changed sooooooooo much! It's like another life.

I used to live in airports and was obsessed with diet shake. :joy:

Luz was seeking for Moony, and now she's gone too. And there was Noona. :heart:

We were all about positivity, complainers wouldn't fit here until that fateful St. Patty's event that Glu raised the event points and the game changed completely to be what it is these days.

And I don't know which one was the worst, my English or can't write 'muffins'. :open_mouth:

Nice throwback.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    edited January 2018
    Oh you do not want that problem. I worked with Glu and Apple for 2 weeks to detangle two IDs from my one iOS game. I was going along fine till the Havana update. Then the game detected 2 accounts and put me on ice. I couldn’t take the update, and couldn’t even open. Once they were untangled, the 2nd ID hangs around as a doppelgänger. Like a personal NPC. Oh, I also lost the cash balance that was on that account, when the ids were untangled. It’s still there, under 5$ but unless I try to bring that account back into action....that cash is staying there. The 2 IDs will really mess up your game. There have been a lot of os updates and changes since I had the problem, and Apple seems to not be as helpful as they were, and maybe because my iPad was still under warranty they had to help. But if you can avoid a 2nd Apple ID with the game, I would.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Shoot, I don’t have an Apple desktop computer or laptop so while staying at in-laws during our home renovation, I backed up my iPad on their Apple computer which has a different Apple ID. I’m so scared of losing my game. What do I do now? Do I delete the file from my in-law’s computer?! ? Ah .............
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    edited January 2018
    Ok, I don’t think just having it there is going to affect you. If you go to restore it from that back up you might have issues. See one of my ids took the game, then when I went to buy things, I had a problem. Apple stepped in and set it up so Koko took the game, but koko2 bought things. And that worked fine till Havana. If it’s just a storage thing, you[ll probably be fine. See a computer can have different ids, but the game should just have one. You wouldn’t buy thing with their Id so for storage it should be fine. And that’s a lot easier to explain to Apple if the time ever comes you need them. I didn’t mean to scare you.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited January 2018
    Vats said:

OMG anyone else read the 'Moony' thread that was bumped for some reason???

The forum has changed sooooooooo much! It's like another life.

I used to live in airports and was obsessed with diet shake. :joy:

Luz was seeking for Moony, and now she's gone too. And there was Noona. :heart:

We were all about positivity, complainers wouldn't fit here until that fateful St. Patty's event that Glu raised the event points and the game changed completely to be what it is these days.

And I don't know which one was the worst, my English or can't write 'muffins'. :open_mouth:

Nice throwback.

Some spammer found an old thread that he could refer to then say By the way, this wouldn’t have happened if you used Hunkey’s Magic Beans or some stupid product. They hit 3 or 4vdifferent game forums and I didn’t cstch it till people replied. Mooney, and Luz, and Noona.... then there was NYSSA. she was so sweet, but she left the day the credit card bill came in, and she had to show it to her newlywed husband. That’s when I began advocating gift cards and no paper trail. o:)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @Angeline & Jon Heh I will hope for the whole of 2018. My iCloud, iTunes and computer iTunes was all logged into different accounts. Eventually when my iPad was downloading all the games, I just had to key in the password for the Apple ID that I used to download the app. So just make sure that your computer iTunes is logged in to the Apple ID that is connected to your game, the one you used to download KKH, that would be safest.

Aww Moony was the nicest, Noona was the sweetest and Luz was the funniest ♡
    PM to add
    Thanks for your answers, Nai & Koko.
    Unfortunately, I can’t change my in-law’s Apple ID so I can only pray that I will never need to use the game file that is backed up on their computer. ??
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    I don't remember that one @kokokokonut , must be from the forum prehistoric era AKA before you became a moderator.

Analyzing deeply forum's registers, we can indentify 5 different eras:

Prehistoric era (June 2014 - February 2015) - KKH's pioneers habited here. Before Koko became a moderator.

Classic era (March 2015 - December 2015) - Fashion threads everyday and iconic members/moments.

Reformation era (January 2016 - August 2016) - Major clean up. Forum's new rules and farewell of tons of members.

Goddess era (September 2016 - October 2017) - Kalinda arrived and brought with her spoilers and major gameplay changes. Lots of 'come and go' members.

Yet to be named/current era (November 2017-) Forum upgrade established a new way of interactions, impact and legacy to be analyzed once there is another change.

:joy::joy::joy:

#kkhforumhistory #nowyouknow
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited January 2018
    Wow, I just had the scariest day. We are having a massive storm over here on the coast of the Netherlands with extreme wind. I was walking to work - as there was no public transportation due to the storm - and the roof of a building just blew off... It missed me by just a few meters... I have not been so scared before in my life...
    I made it to work and when I calmed down it just really hit me what could have happened and it made me appreciate life so much more.
    The storm has now passed so getting home should not be too big of a problem. I really just want to hold my kids and be thankful for what is.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    Oh my god Linda. I’m so glad you’re alright. That could have been a tragedy. You must be very shaken. Are you ok?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Thank you Koko <3 . Yes, I am ok, but very shaken still. It just reminds you how fragile life is and how it can all change in the blink of an eye..
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    Thank goodness you're okay Linda! Stay safe, stay safe ♡
    PM to add
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Thank God you're alright @LindaVB:o

Android