Dark prince movie - Prague

illymerillymer Registered Users 3 Posts
Hello my beautiful people!!

I recently started playing again (heeeeyy) so I’m like super behind.... 31 missions behind... YIKES!! So I was playing the quest where your character has to film the movie of the dark prince in Prague. I’ve made it as far as where I meet the groundskeeper and he wanted to give me intel on the house but I was being stingy with my K Stars and didn’t want to cough up 10... so I didn’t pay and now I’m really curious what he wanted to say... anybody have a clue or remember?? 

All help is is greatly appreciated y’all!! Thank you ? 

Comments

• klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    Hi @illymer & welcome?
    10 kstars gives you a story that the prince of Prague was falsely accused of experimenting on people (doesn't state what experiment) by the townspeople and in turn, they went to his house to kill him. The prince saved his young bride by sacrificing himself to the townspeople. Now the Prince's ghost haunts the house.
    If you don’t pay the 10 kstars apparently everything still worked out fine no fans lost nothing.
    Hope this help.?
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Don't pay! It doesn't do anything to help you out. I paid just in case and posted the story for those who didn't want to so you can still read :)

https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/comment/6550020#Comment_6550020
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I paid for one game, not w worth it, unless you like to read the dialogue in the game
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary