KK:H WeekDay Event 1/15/18 Show Your Style ~ Fashion Event!

12346Next

Comments

• haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    I finished the event today. Got kash in the first box, but very pleased with my pick in the gold box, @kokokokonut's coveted sunglasses!

My first TB was a pretty good pick for the palette, though the the palette is pretty meh overall. Nothing super exciting, so I don't feel I missed out in getting another dressy black top.

This last TB palette kind of hurts, though. @Cherrey's heels in the SAME SPOT as last week, missed again. I also want that coat, that hairstyle, the plaid shirt... the boots are okay, I guess, but I have black ankle booties that I like better (several pairs, in fact), so I probably won't put Everly in these again.

Anyway, here are some modelling shots!
    Here's Everly in her new top on the red carpet. I've also had the hair from last weekend on since I finished SYS since I won it at the very end of that event so I hadn't had much time to wear it before I put on longer hair for voting. I love it so she'll be wearing it for a while! It says a lot that it looks good with both this red carpet look and the edgier, more casual one below!

Here's Everly in her new sunglasses and booties, meeting up with @Angeline & Jon in London!

My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I only won two rounds, but fin! My 2nd TB box was a sparkly bangle. Considering this was a SYS and not a dating or party event, I'm OK with it. Maria called me today about the Prague butler so I'll spend the rest of my time recouping my Kstars. He is soooo worth it though, I love the animation in that house.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Omg the Butler went on sale? Did you own the house already? I have one game without the house/butler. I'll buy the house if she'said calling about pets. How in the world did you train her to do that? I get calls about orange pants or pianos, a nice telescope in LA so I can neighbor watch like they did on Friends. I bought that.
    Hey, don'the forget, forum will be down for a little while today.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Decided to change things up a bit for Jax. Even though he would still get good boxes from opening his usual 1st boxes, these are better!

Loved seeing all those exclamation marks in his wardrobe.

PM to add
  • xxTrinePrincessxxxxTrinePrincessxx Registered Users 157 Posts
    Congratulations @skevans! Guess this is the "universal language"
    Haha this is my doll! You can safely say that I didn’t win that round :D
    GC: trineaitken :o 19 year old girl from Norway
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    skevans said:

I FINALLY HIT TOP 10 TODAY!!!

I'M SO, SO, SO, SO EXCITED!!!

@skevans Congrats! Now you need to update your forum signature
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    @xxTrinePrincessxx Hahaha! Well, good for the other contestant. I also joined in.

Will be unbelievable if I win.
    PM to add
  • xxTrinePrincessxxxxTrinePrincessxx Registered Users 157 Posts
    @xxTrinePrincessxx Hahaha! Well, good for the other contestant. I also joined in. Will be unbelievable if I win.
    Wow you nailed that look. Hahaha!
    GC: trineaitken :o 19 year old girl from Norway
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I’m in

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    The forum will be going offline for a few hours soon. Hopefully it will only take a few hours and then we'll be back!
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    edited January 2018

@skevans Congrats! Now you need to update your forum signature

Just did! Thank you so much, @KalindaKing!
    <3
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    I decided to join the fun and, shocking enough, I've lost all of these rounds! 😅

she looks like those hangers at the stores where everyone leaves the things they're not taking home

You guys are hilarious! This is the first thing that comes to mind...
    #VIPKalinda
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    LOL you guys. I think we found our “universal language” for the future SYS events! 😂 Mine came back with 10 points three times. I think it’s working. Good luck to whoever still trying to finish. 😉
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited January 2018
    I think we did! hahaha this is extremely fun.
    I really want to keep submitting these kind of looks! haha good luck to everyone who's still participating <3
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

Omg the Butler went on sale? Did you own the house already? I have one game without the house/butler. I'll buy the house if she'said calling about pets. How in the world did you train her to do that? I get calls about orange pants or pianos, a nice telescope in LA so I can neighbor watch like they did on Friends. I bought that.
    Hey, don'the forget, forum will be down for a little while today.

I had the house already, she probably called me to get it as I usually don't buy without incentive lol. And don't worry Koko, Maria calls me for those BBQs and telescopes too, like cool, but I think I'll pass unless it's kash. She hadn't called me about a "pet" in a LONG time
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I'm 99% sure this is Bilal @Charli!
    @Keia Yes! That's me on the left!

And I won all the rounds, too. Thanks for voting! ❤

This was the look I kept submitting later :lol:

The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.