Totally Random KKH... let's share!

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    @Astray Hi. I moved your post about Erika Jayne to random KKH, because you were commenting on someone's suggestion in the suggestion thread. Now that I've figured out how to move (albeit clumsily) single posts I'm a happier camper. A camper with the flu, but a happier one.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I saw this in my game

SMC for guys in future maybe?
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Oh yeah! I definitely need some of Kim's hairstyles, cause apparentely Glu lost the track of how to make nice ones to guys! >:)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts

Ok, Glu. I LOL'd. I thought this was pretty cute. But let me just say to my credit I am presenting a gift. Now whether that gift is to me or the model I scorned is another topic of discussion.
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Could be a glitch who knows
  • MagriatrixMagriatrix Registered Users 123 Posts
    Danizzle said:
    I bought this during the black friday event ??? This family pic ???
    OMG, hotttttttt. Love it.
    These words are like knives and often leave scars. -Brendon Urie
    It's a good thing to be strange. Normalness leads to sadness. -Phil Lester
    Fast food, greasy taco, I love. Food like this could've only come from above. -Tyler Robert Joseph

:oAll of you are beautiful in your own way. Don't ever change yourself.:o
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Noticed this a while back, but sleeves are missing. Have not seen anyone mention it so far and I don't know where to put this.

PM to add
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @Naimonster I reported this dress to the team!

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    @Naimonster, Lol, I didn’t even realise the sleeves were missing until you pick up on it. ?
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    I think it looks really nice without the sleeve, haha!
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
    Hows this for ste ange. My 'spouse' tells me to meet her i her office Hollywooid? She doesn't have an OFF ICE? There is no task for it. Wow.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @kokokokonut I'll tell the team!
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    @kokokokonut Is she being held for ransom? Sounds like a trap :lol:
    This is the game that was nearly kidnapped just before Christmas. Still working out the kinks sounds pretty. Thanks Kalinda
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I feel like most of my luxe goals nowadays are offers to furnish the Bel Air house. Yeah, getting 6 k-stars back looks tempting until you realize you have to spend 60 to get a dumb couch.

I got 3 k-stars in my daily box today. It's been a long, long time since I've seen k-stars show up in those. Hopefully that's a good sign :blush:
    I got 20 stars back on the purple/gunmetal sequin gown for 50. J jumped k. Th st one
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    This new konnection storyline is the worst. It feels so awkward considering I have an spouse in game, and I just eliminated the wrong one because I can't remember the names of these dumb guys.
  • surrjanesurrjane Registered Users, Member 74 Posts

This new konnection storyline is the worst. It feels so awkward considering I have an spouse in game, and I just eliminated the wrong one because I can't remember the names of these dumb guys.

It's worse because it's not just a storyline, it is there permanently AND shows that annoying bubble when you don't pay attention and swipe through them all :#
    A++ Lister (I can't convince myself to grind my way through the dating comeback). Level 82. Max Fans.
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    After what seems like a year there was an Alejandro's tile in my daily giftbox. The one missing to get me the dress..
    And I almost picked the box. Almost..   :s

Android
    edited February 2018
    RED ALERT! RED ALERT!

Edit: I'm taking down my pic because I found out that Vats is having issues with his game. I thought it was just my game being dumb because I've been having issues loading lately :( Come back soon Vats!
    edited March 2018
    One game has old blonde vats, one game has old and new vats. Kat accidentally dated the new Vats, so when I saw I had started a date, I removed him from my my fb account, and he disappeared from the game after the date. I've since requested him back again, but the truth is, Vats is not coming back. I've spoken to him, the doll meant too much for him to stay with us with a lesser doll. It hurts but I can't judge people come and go. But that is the last time I make someone'special name in pancakes.

NOW: todays's random. Look how excited I am,

Lookee Lookee! I'm number 3. It won't be long now.
    Wait....wth? ALMOST 50 million fans between number 1 and number 2? I'm getting 1/4 of a million fans per show, I'm stunned. Does number 1 shoot down reasonably when I pass Mooney? Talk about a deflated mood.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    This is Apple’s Angry Doll look. She and her girls don't like shady behavior. If you see them together... just hope they’re not there for you.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    @kokokokonut Jax was playing pirate for a very old weekend event gig.

Which, probably is why I am the first with this issue. I'm stuck! Help, anyone?

PM to add
    @Naimonster I'll PM you so we can chat about this!
    #VIPKalinda
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    I noticed the new designer has a picture on our phones - like Simon, Maria, Kim and unlike Misty, Alexis, Korkov, even Cassio! So I'm wondering if this means he's becoming a fixture or permanent character in the game!

Did anyone notice the So Chic La expanded?! 

• SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    I don't think it expanded @AmeliaKKH , I think Luther just moved. He used to be standing over beside the mirror :)
    edited March 2018
    Really, @SugarK? It looks SOOOO much bigger imo! I almost chocked when I went to collect my money today! LOL.

This is from January of 2017:

This is from today:

Comparison:

• klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    @AmeliaKKH I totally agree with @SugarK in that it hasn’t been expanded, just shuffled around. If you look closely, there’re 4 panels of clothes rack on each pic. Also, the round display with the sitting mannequin has been moved further back & Luther is standing next to that sitting mannequin instead of at the back of the display.
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)