KK:H Weekend Fashion Show -1/19/18 What are you wearing Right Now?

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
Spoilers came a day early this week, when Kalinda shared the news:

Sharing the spoilers early this week because the forum will be temporarily offline on Thursday. Please tell your friends!

I think I'm going to have that song stuck in my head all day - it's fun!

I love the millennial pink details in this weekend's prizes, as well as that blue dress. What do you guys think?

Since this is the 1st time I got the thread open in time........let’s fill it up. Remember Mai Tai Grotto Party in Bel Air!
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited January 2018
    The girls didn'the PLAN to start their grotto party with wet nair, but Brian the Pool Man tossed them in first thing this morning. If he didn't make such great Umbrella drinks, his butt would be soooooooooooooooo fired.

Btw, being blondes, the hair looks much better, maybe not even wet?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • xxTrinePrincessxxxxTrinePrincessxx Registered Users 157 Posts
    edited January 2018
    Chased for a little bit, but unfortunately no Mai Tai for me... Hope I can still join the party even though my hair is soaking wet after I fell in the pool!

GC: trineaitken :o 19 year old girl from Norway
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    Ready for an awesome grotto party at Bel Air with @Angeline & Jon @haftime & @kokokokonut.
    After being tossed into the pool by Brian the Pool Man, Apple changed into her swimwear so she didn’t need to re-dry her hair. 😉

iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
    @xxTrinePrincessxx there’s no need to bother uploading to photobucket as the forum form makes it easy to upload directly. Just look for this symbol above the comment box.🙂

iOS iPad 
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
    klena said:
    @xxTrinePrincessxx there’s no need to bother uploading to photobucket as the forum form makes it easy to upload directly. Just look for this symbol above the comment box.🙂
    Thank you for your help, you are a star!! It’s been a few years since I posted here, so wasn’t aware of this update and struggled with the link for the photo... 
    You’re very welcome @xxTrinePrincessxx glad to be of help. 😄
    iOS iPad 
  • AdrieAdrie Registered Users 249 Posts
    I love the glass with the drink looks super cute haha💕. The hair is nice, but it looks like I have bathed or something haha ​​I have not started the event so I will have a long day haha 😔
    •Player Since 2017
    •Married with the love of my life♡
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
  • AdrieAdrie Registered Users 249 Posts
    klena said:
    Ready for an awesome grotto party at Bel Air with @Angeline & Jon @haftime & @kokokokonut. After being tossed into the pool by Brian the Pool Man, Apple changed into her swimwear so she didn’t need to re-dry her hair. 😉
    @klenaThey look beautiful all, girls 🙌🏻💕
    •Player Since 2017
    •Married with the love of my life♡
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Enjoy our vacation in Bora Bora with @Naimonster @HollySisk ‘s James! 🍸
    Angeline’s dress is too long, everyone is stepping & tripping over it. 😂

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    I won the GB hair. I think it’s fine - it’s kind of neat to have a wet look. 

iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    I can't believe my luck -- my free GB pick was the cocktail! I love it. I've been kicking myself lately for not chasing the wine glass from a while back, but now my doll has this super cute drink to sip on at the beach! 🍹🏖️

iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

edited January 2018
    That is an awesome edit @Pez. It looks like a poster for a getaway ad.😎

Btw, to everyone who do edits, do you do them on app on ios? If so, which app would you recommend?
    iOS iPad 
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    Thank you so much @klena, I appreciate it! I wish I could help more with your iOS editing app question. I use the free version of Tayasui Sketches when I just want to doodle or write on top of a picture. And I usually only bother using the native iOS Photos app for cropping. But to make an edit like the one above, I download my photobooth shot from iCloud to my laptop and edit it in Adobe Photoshop. I'd be interested in hearing what others use on mobile too, because my current method (and my frikken internet UGH) is slow, haha.

iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    How I styled this week's shoes on my doll

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Got to the dress last night! Not super excited about the earnable hair so won’t grind to get it... This how I styled the dress and the shoes☺️

I simply ♡ this look for the diva. Now, I'm gonna aim to get that hair.

Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

@Carol Davida that colour looks awesome on you.🙂
    iOS iPad 
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    @Pez What a lovely edit! Love the color patterns.

@klena I generally use an app just for crop the images, but I edit the pictures on my PC.

I was planning a mini swimming suit fashion show with friends, but just @Charli and @Naimonster were dressed properly when I took the pictures, so here they are:

And here's a solo of a nippleless Vats and his new earnables:

#pinkisfun #nonipplesisnot

Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Awe gee thank you so much @klena for that compliment :smile:
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

It’s mine! Stay away from me!! 😡

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts

well, AppleP checked, and Darth Vats has no nipples either. But she does enjoy these grotto parties <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    @Angeline & Jon talk about being quick! I didn't even notice that Vats was holding the golden monkey until Vivian started to talk, then it was late to screenshot it! Congrats!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    edited January 2018
    Haha, I was taking screenshots of the storyline after seeing someone posted that it will be continued next week. I caught a nice shot in Angeline’s game and then really paid attention to the timing in Jon’s game. My fingers are not clumsy for once. Just in case we won’t get the treasure monkey as a freebie next week, My dolls are holding them tight and won’t let go!
    Michigan & Vivian Kalinda, get the bleep out of my way. 😝
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Here is my doll showing off her new items!! I was no big fan of the wet hair but I have to say it is growing on me!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    @LindaVB it looks so much better on the blonde hair. I don't like it at all on my darker hair colours but I still grinded for it LOL :smiley:
    LindaVB said:

Here is my doll showing off her new items!! I was no big fan of the wet hair but I have to say it is growing on me!

• DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    Just finished this event! I love the new outfits and hair I think Summer is ready for the warmer weather to begin!! 

• unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!