⭐ Official KK:H Suggestion thread ⭐

Comments

• AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    kinleykat said:
    Show Your Style: I’ve been meaning to make this suggestion a lot and since we’re in the middle of one I’m able to remember it. I think we should be able to redeem points for voting. Example: Every 5 Votes = 1 SYS point.. now obviously there should be a limit on how many points you can earn a day.. but this could help us in that dreaded moment where we literally need 5 or less points to finish, but we aren’t able to submit a look because the events over in 3 hours and 59 minutes. 

I agree with you @kinleykat, I was also going to come here and suggest some changes for many of the events! 

Building of your idea, I think SYS events could use some sort of incentive to vote. I think we’d get a lot more voters and probably more accurate results if we added that. Kinley suggested an event point which can work great! Other alternatives are maybe small amounts of kash (say, 10 kash per a certain # of votes) or energy, or really anything. They can be small incentives, I’m just much more likely to care about voting if I feel I’m being compensated for my time. Another game I play has tiny gift boxes that you can open every 10 votes and in those boxes, there are small amount of coins (kash), stamina, or rarely a diamond (which could be a K star). Votes aren’t unlimited, you get a certain # of votes per time period, and it works great. 

For party events, we have suggested time and again that we need some sort of change. The easiest would be to just make them consume less energy. Make them equal to reality events in how much they consume and they’d be much less agonizing to play. Other ideas to spice them up are to add more party achievements, or incorporate K&K party ideas where friends who go to your party can do an action or two to give the party player extra points. Partying on K&am was one of my favorite aspects and in KKH it’s hands down my most hated lol. 

For reality events, it’d be great if we could start reality events from the house. Expand the homes we can use, and consider letting us film other places (bars, our businesses, etc.). KUWTK follows the sisters in their businesses and when they go out / vacation, so why can’t we? 
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Since someone already brought it up, I'd like the option to get hairstyles that come with accessories or hats without them. Some of the hairstyles I like but I want the option without the hat.
    Platform: Android

• kyannnaakyannnaa Registered Users 12 Posts
    ➖Could we possibly have more eyebrow options? Like the GS, Christmas, and NYE event look great with other eye options
    ➖Being able to have the option to separate hats from the hair(if plausible) 
    ➖Could we please have more makeup options that look decent on the darker toned dolls? Like a lot of the makeup makes the dolls look kinda odd
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited January 2018
    Since we opened the new Fashion and beauty suggestion box.i’m moving Fashion/beauty suggestions to that thread
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • allegrakkhallegrakkh Registered Users 5 Posts
    ● add new places like Madrid in Spain or Brazil
    ● more costumization for in game partners because the're starting to look obsolete. lol
    ● more Versace in the closet
    ● different body types if possible?
    ● prettier hairstyles and costumizable makeup
    ● different moving poses while playing
    ● maybe the possibility to sit or move through the scene?
    ● more phones and SELFIE POSES
    ● more photobooth poses
    ● MORE POSES <3
    ● going through a store to purchase out new wardrobe chlotes like for the pop up shop?
    Allegra V. - Playing KKH since released in Italy
    (I would love to see more designers like Donatella Versace in the game)
    Oh, what if when had a PRIVATE LIMO for moving to close places and participating to events,  like the one we had for the homecoming gig ?
  • Dynagirl1979Dynagirl1979 Registered Users 23 Posts
    I have an idea... Lots of people are unhappy with the amount of kstars we receive for leveling up. How about levels 1-19 gets one kstars levels 20-29 get 2 kstars and levels 30-39 3 kstars and so on thru the max level. Please let me know how you all feel about this idea!!! 
  • Happy15Happy15 Registered Users 184 Posts
    I would love to see a Spanish location in the game like Madrid, Seville, or Barcelona
    Also a middle eastern location like Jerusalem or Doha
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    Would you mind bringing the baby monkey back? ): I regret everyday not chasing it! haha
    ooo and more baby pets that we can hold, I love my dragon. <3
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    - The ability to save game on Glu server instead of relying on saving on devices.
    - More Celebrity Perks
    - Another comeback
    - Ability to complete businesses for more than once a week. Eg Chevier Paris.
    - Increase frequency of pets payout which would then give us incentive to buy them. They cost as much as businesses to buy yet they don’t payout any kstars.
    - More videos to watch for kstars.
    - Basically more ways for us to earn kstars. We don’t earn enough to be chasing GB items & buying Kollections.
    - Change the algorithm of Kollection so its fair to play them. Or else get rid of the kash & energy boxes.
    - No kstars needed for a good result in storylines.
    - Numerical indicator for points required to level up and how many more you need to level up.
    - Ability to change npc skin tones.
    - Makeup available to all shapes of eyes instead of a locked set.
    - Unlock hair accessories (eg hats) so they are standalone instead of a fixed locked set.
    - Stockings in Misc to include covering toes. They look more like tights at the moment and look ridiculous with shoes unless the dolls are wearing boots.

iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • carleighcarleigh Registered Users 55 Posts
    Can we please have a way to stop the 'Back to the Altar' sequence if we aren't engaged or married? It just sits in my goals like lead.
    IOS :)
    I wouldn't mean to spam this section, but what if we were able to own a LUXURY CRUISE business and go on a cruise, chilling and dining on the ship, owning a private suite etc. ??
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    ? Please get rid of “refer friend” and pay 5 KStars to charm NPC features. Those are useless and just takes more tapping to click them away. We earn more Kash by filming reality shows than doing gigs refer from a friend, not to mention there are not many good items to purchase with Kash in the game anyway. How about we earn a few KStars by doing the gig refer from a friend? That would give players some incentives to use this feature and be more interactive with friends in the game. As for paying 5 KStars to charm NPCs, I don’t see the point of charming NPCs. If the game developers really think they are absolutely necessary to exist, please only have it with the NPCs that players haven’t added on the contact list yet so that it won’t block us from earning 5 professional points from the ones we have on the contact list.

? Please add a bank for players to exchange Kash to KStars. The rate should be equivalent to 4000 Kash to 40Kstars, I will even pay 4000 Kash for 25 KStars. ?
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • TheBlackVlvt_KKHTheBlackVlvt_KKH Registered Users 34 Posts
    edited January 2018
    It’s not really a suggestion about something specific but I would like a sort of « wishlist » in the wardrobe. I think it would be very practical to have a place where we can put the things we want and just go there during VIP event to buy them for example instead of chasing them all over the wardrobe. I’ve been thinking about it lately and I think it would be a great and practical addition to the game :)
    TheBlackVlvt
    iOS player
    Level 40 - #1 +++
    TheBlackVlvt_KKH on Instagram 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    @kyannnaa Moved your request, because it belongs in fashion and beauty, and this pic as been posted 3 times, any future postings of that instagram campaign will be deleted. Thanks for understsnding.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    An easier way of deleting inactive friends would be nice!
    I keep thinking having a Back button from the Photobooth to our wardrobe could be very useful too.
    More poses, especially the ones on the promo ads, they're extremely cute!
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    I’ve noticed since the start of the new year that my daily white gift box contains only kash, energy & tiles. No gift box items from wardrobe at all. Instead they’re appearing in our GB palettes.

Please stop the practice of putting daily white gift box items from wardrobe in our palette for events. Leave them where they should be, in the daily gift box.
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • ThanatosXThanatosX Registered Users 39 Posts
    Guaranteed cash luxe goal if available, then the followup call with a K star goal.
    Section for business cooldown timers.
    Pet, ready to harvest indicators.
    Custom date length.
    Fame levelling for partner.
    Hold to fill bars.
    Cash pets for old empty low level houses/apartments.
    Reset for acquaintances that doesn't involve deleting and finding them again.
    iOS
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    klena said:
    I’ve noticed since the start of the new year that my daily white gift box contains only kash, energy & tiles. No gift box items from wardrobe at all. Instead they’re appearing in our GB palettes. Please stop the practice of putting daily white gift box items from wardrobe in our palette for events. Leave them where they should be, in the daily gift box.
    I literally could not agree more 
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    I would love if the energy we collect from pets and gain from the characters in storylines could go Beyond the energy bar like the ones from the daily box, partnership and achievements! 
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    - Please bring back the Kontour Kit!! I missed it and would love to have it...
    - A new, safer way to store our data&progress (even with an existing game!)
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
    I'd like to suggest that handheld items be something people can purchase instead of win. I didn't like spending a lot of kstars just to get a passport holder instead of shoes.

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I posted this in another thread, but the more I think about it the more I really want it.

- In the cities we own a home in, have a little home symbol next to the city name. Same goes with businesses - if we own a business in that city, have a business symbol next to the name.

OR

- Have a separate travel list for all the homes you own and a travel list for the businesses. So instead of traveling to the cities they are in, it's a quick jump directly to the home or business.
    When we get the ski resort assignment, and it's for a photoshoot or appearance, we should get the option of doing it when we can instead of having to say "we're too busy". It affects the rating for the resort, so it's not fair we have to do it immediately or we can't do it all. I just had to say no to one of those because I'm in the middle of doing part of the weekend storyline.

Can we get the option to go barefoot and put pajamas in the game
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
         °Have a better way to save our progress in the game through a button or like it is saved in Kendall & Kylie : game.
  • kkh_brookekkh_brooke Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    I'd love to see more handheld items in the game,like a plate of cake or more flowers (especially with summer coming soon!) I'd also love a pet shelter or an animal related business! What about a business where you make cupcakes,and you choose the flavours (like the perfumery). -sorry if these have been suggested,I'm new here 😂
  • yeezydashianyeezydashian Registered Users 269 Posts
    New Doll official pose, because this pose is so much powerful celebrity and actually the clothes fit better with the legs closed.