Max out on achievements

HarperHarper Registered Users 13 Posts
hi everyone! Just wondering if anyone knows how long it takes to be rewarded for your achievements once they are maxed out? I am max for real life run in and treat yourself. With no rewards showing up yet! 

Answers

• klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    As soon as it reached each achievements you should have gotten the reward. Just like you receive the reward for each level of achievements.
    Hope this helps.🙂
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Often when other items/rewards are coming in, it’s easy to miss, unless you are excpecting and watching for it. It’s hard to prove you didn’t get something. :|
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • HarperHarper Registered Users 13 Posts

edited January 2018
    Ok, and here'so mine.

I've opened up to show you what the reward was, and then I show you a very small listing of my completed acheivements. There is no way to prove I did or didn't get the reward. I contend that unless you know exactly what you have at any given moment, when rewards are coming out you can lose track. I know it happens to me, then I can sometimes backtrack through screenshots and see I did in fact, get my reward. I'm sorry this is happening,
    But please feel free to contact Support, and askip them about it. Good luck. You can always ask if the reward comes when the level is maxed out, or (and I doubt this, but....) if it pays out when the next level begins. AND I doubt this because that would mean none of us at the true max, would have received any rewards.
    Good luck, and let us know how you make out.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • itssilverslifeitssilverslife Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    What if I missed an appearance? The last appearance I did didn’t add to the percentage so I’m wondering if missing one appearance for the On A Roll achievement means I can no longer complete it. :(
    What if I missed an appearance? The last appearance I did didn’t add to the percentage so I’m wondering if missing one appearance for the On A Roll achievement means I can no longer complete it. :(
  • simplynogsimplynog Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Ok, and here'so mine
    Hi! New to this forum (hope I'm not breaking any forum rules!)
    @kokokokonut how did you max out the How I Roll achievement?? I bought all the cars, helicopter, private jet, even the extra red and pink colors! And somehow I only got to 50% on How I Roll 9. I saw other users were asking about this in the forum, but didn't find any answer. I also wrote to Glu customer care and got a weird answer that literally just quoted the achievement's description. Not very helpful.

Please help! 🙏
    Hmm, do you have the helicopter?  You can buy the helicopter for 300-something stars i. The London Garage.  Each of the other garages have some of the vehicles, but London has them all.  I have all the colors, and I don;t l ow if they are counting the jet, but I have that all tricked out .  My dolls names start with K, so buying all the trim was personalizing it for my dolls, that;s all I can think of.  But I know the helicopter counts. I’m 
    Welcome to the forum.  You will love the helicopter, it looks purple when you dye it pink. :)hope this helps
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • simplynogsimplynog Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hmm, do you have the helicopter?  You can buy the helicopter for 300-something stars i. The London Garage.  Each of the other garages have some of the vehicles, but London has them all.  I have all the colors, and I don;t l ow if they are counting the jet, but I have that all tricked out .  My dolls names start with K, so buying all the trim was personalizing it for my dolls, that;s all I can think of.  But I know the helicopter counts. I’m 
    Welcome to the forum.  You will love the helicopter, it looks purple when you dye it pink. :)hope this helps
    @kokokokonut! ❤

Sadly, the answer to all of your questions is yes. I own all the vehicles in the London garage, including all the extra colors. I own the private jet, it is fully furnished and trimmed out and whatnot. I even bought the boat in the Hamptons house, just in case. Still, all I can reach is 50% of How I Roll 9.

Customer support wrote back saying this is the case for now, but your screenshot clearly shows otherwise. 

Am I missing something here?? 😭
  • loverainloverain Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    simplynog said:
    @kokokokonut! ❤

Sadly, the answer to all of your questions is yes. I own all the vehicles in the London garage, including all the extra colors. I own the private jet, it is fully furnished and trimmed out and whatnot. I even bought the boat in the Hamptons house, just in case. Still, all I can reach is 50% of How I Roll 9.

Customer support wrote back saying this is the case for now, but your screenshot clearly shows otherwise. 

Am I missing something here?? 😭
    i have the same problem and it’s driving me insane, did you figure it out?
    So i have all the vehicles and colors to them and somehow i’m stuck on how i roll 9 at 50% (which someone on here seems to have had the same problem) and i’ve searched around here and no one seems to have an answer. Am i missing something or what? 😭 please help me !!! It’s so annoying cause all i want is to be able to get all of the achievements :(
    edited October 2021
    currently, I’m at level 11 max for How I roll. Do  You have the London helicopter? You can always send a ticket to customer care.  
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    currently, I’m at level 11 max for How I roll. Do  You have the London helicopter? You can always send a ticket to customer care.  
    Yes i do have that one. Unfortunately their service have not been the most helpful to me but i’ll give it a try.