KK:H Weekday Event - 1/22/18 - National Blonde Brownie Day & Let's Tap the Cold Away

Comments

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Man, I got kash in my gold box. Please someone tell me that I'll get something good from my TB box, need to believe on this to keep going, just don't touch me cause I can pass my bad luck to y'all.

@AmeliaKKH 'Totally random' seems the appropriated to post that.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    HollySisk said:

Argh... it is the SMC with the hairstyle that I really really want. Dang it. I’m trying to tell myself that the hairstyle in the Timless Classics Kollection is so similar that I should spend my Kstars there...
    double edged sword

everytime you wear the other, you'll remember 'the one that got away' . lol. That's me all the time. I looked, it's similar. heh heh . But the way the gown falls is calling me.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    edited January 2018
    Also, I genuinely want the #SMC outfit so bad. Someone hold me back...
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
    edited January 2018
    Ask yourself if you deserve a reward. I’m sure You can think of something you did that deserves a little treat. Did you break anything today? No ? You deserve a treat. Go fir it. Lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Oh, we can have all the dolls dress up in it, and they’ll be like little statuettes. Award season is upon us........
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • xxTrinePrincessxxxxTrinePrincessxx Registered Users 157 Posts
    Haven’t bought and SMC in sooo long, but since I got an A on the subject I’m majoring in today I decided to treat myself🤫🤩 I love this hair!!

GC: trineaitken :o 19 year old girl from Norway
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    Looks like I may have to buy that SMC! I love the hairstyle for it. :D
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    Haven’t bought and SMC in sooo long, but since I got an A on the subject I’m majoring in today I decided to treat myself🤫🤩 I love this hair!!

So worth it, @xxTrinePrincessxx!!

@Vats someone just replied that these are from Stardom! I will add at the fashion request! Hahahhaa totally random! You’re so funny! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts

@xxTrinePrincessxx that smc hair goes with nearly everything 🙂
  • xxTrinePrincessxxxxTrinePrincessxx Registered Users 157 Posts
    Yes you should get it @Chelsea.!

It’s my new favourite @AmeliaKKH @Gabebot 😍
    GC: trineaitken :o 19 year old girl from Norway
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    After seeing how it looks on your doll which (by the way it looks gorgeous) I will get it @xxTrinePrincessxx ! =D
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited January 2018
    le sigh, kash and kash in my first two boxes.

the SMC looks great on everyone so far!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    @xxTrinePrincessxx its fabulous 😍
  • _AriaBae97__AriaBae97_ Registered Users 30 Posts

It was so worth it. You look so gorgeous! 😍
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    ^ definitely one of my faavorite SMC! it's gorgeous 💜
    got a necklace inside my first box buuuut I will try to get my TB this time
    do you guys do 3 or 8 hr reality shows?
    @judithkkh 8hrs reality shows are better
  • Happy15Happy15 Registered Users 184 Posts
    edited January 2018
    Done with the event

For the gold box I won a pair of sunglasses

The tb box I ended up winning a gorgeous black gown

@Happy15 congratulations on finishing the midweek event that dress is fabulous 🙂
  • Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts
    edited January 2018
    judithkkh said:
    do you guys do 3 or 8 hr reality shows?

@judithkkh - I do 3hr in Calabasas. I can do 3 with one bar of energy if I collect some from pets and tappables also. And with 4 guests each reality show its 48 points in total, if I’m not mistaken? :) 
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    Holy cannoli! I closed my eyes & picked a box & JACKPOT!
    I had the best luck ever in this current event.🎉 Its literally blowing my mind. 🤯

iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
    edited January 2018
    Gabebot said:

@judithkkh 8hrs reality shows are better

GabeDoll, an 8 hour reality show takes somewhere slightly higher than 47 energy. It yields 4 points for costars, and 20 points for the gig itself. 24.
    A 3 hour Belair reality show is either 18 or 20 energy. They yield 12 plus 4 for your costars. I can do Almost 3 - 3 hour shows with that same 47 energy. That is 32 event points for 2 , and with 4 more energy I complete the 3rd and I have 48 points. I may not know regular math but when it is converting energy into points or figuring out discounts on purses, I'm a freaking wiz kid. The 8 hour gig is less work, but the payout isn't good enough for me.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Happy15Happy15 Registered Users 184 Posts
    edited January 2018
    Gabebot said:

@Happy15 congratulations on finishing the midweek event that dress is fabulous 🙂

Thanks I'm glad that I finished the event so now I can now is relax
    edited January 2018
    Everyone is doing so well. I know my gold boxes will be great. I got cash, then cash in the IOS game, then cash, and oh yeah Cash, for the 1st 2 prizes in Zee's game, and hold onto your chairs boys and girls, I got cash, and yes cash, in both boxes for Kats' game. Anyway, congrats on the gowns and the shades, I finally got them before Christmas, they go with soooooooooooooooo much. And those gowns are fantastic dolls. Right now the best prizes I could get are ......stars. the Kollections have a hold on me. Oh, and then if One game wins something she loves in the Kollections, the others go running to grab it too. Those purple sequin pants? Yeah one down, two more games to go.
    Happy Tuesday Dolls......let's be extra sweet today, maybe Kalinda will give us one of her little hints to keep us going till the Spoilers on Thursday.......
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

Yay! That's what I mean. I'mean sure we each have done something during the is sale that deserves a little reward. I mean it's like that commercial....you deserve a break today. That dress is like liquid gold. Our dolls are so glam.
    Ok, prediction time.....when will we see the first pictures of the latest little West Princess?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Where is the red dress? The boots? 3rd week in a row nothing. Take off a zero and it's a daily giftbox.

Android
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    edited January 2018
    I got cash i all three boxes!!  :(  
    Let’s see what throwback box will offer...hope not shoes again like almost usual... 
    EDIT 
    Of course i got ugly shoes! It’s a curse! :(

:o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
    edited January 2018
    Hey dolls, visualization helped a few people last time...let's try it again. Visualize your palette, Visualize the type of prizes you want, Visualize your doll wearing it.....see what happens.and if that fails, you can always buy the smc, or a box from the kollections. I love little splurges.
    Let's proclaim this Happy Doll Tuesday. every doll has athat least one moment of happy throughout the day. We'll help you find your happy. How about a nice lunch? Game reward? It could be as simple as buying a new nail color in the game. Call a friend you haven't spoken to in a while. These are all little leaves on the tree of happy.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I was so eager to start the weekday event! And when I got the first box... I got energy! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Total flop! I didn’t screenshot because I was recording! So I can’t post it. Not that is something worth seeing anyway. Unless you want to share my misery with me! 
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    AmeliaKKH said:
    I was so eager to start the weekday event! And when I got the first box... I got energy! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Total flop! I didn’t screenshot because I was recording! So I can’t post it. Not that is something worth seeing anyway. Unless you want to share my misery with me! 
    Awww sorry @AmeliaKKH this is frustrating and I can tell you that I found the same thing in my first box too -if this can cheer you up a bit- I immediately closed my game 😂
    edited January 2018
    @klena What a great palette tho!!!!! Sooooo many gorgeousness outfits!!!!!!!

@Julliette and @Rumpelstilzchen totally putting you in my prayers for next Boxes!!!! Hahahaha Chase the bad finger out! 

@Danizzle thank you!!! Hahahahaha specially because I was recording and I always want to get good stuff for those who will see it! That’s why I hardly record boxes’ opening anymore! So much pressure! 🤣🤣🤣 

This makes me wonder when will they add more items to the boxes! I was checking the update history and they first added TB items in April (2016) and then more items in March (2017). So, hopefully the next update of February of 2018 will be the one when they add more items. I’m hoping for some events I’ve missed. Specially The Who Wore It Best prizes of January of 2017.