KK:H Weekday Event - 1/22/18 - National Blonde Brownie Day & Let's Tap the Cold Away

Comments

• klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    Koko, I had the luckiest day today gamewise. Along with my pick of the red dress, Maria offered a 20 kstars off a 50 kstars hairstyle that I forgot to buy during BF. Then there’s also the 40 kstars pick in the gold box. On top of that, my reality show reached top 400. Also, I started & completed today an offer I downloaded when it was double kstars time which will net be 42 kstars.💰
    To celebrate I bought the SMC.😁

***Passing the lucky baton to everyone else who have yet to finish this event. Hope it brings you as much luck as it has me.😉***
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    This is awesome.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Aw thank you @AmeliaKKH:*
    Focusing on that aTB box now, I visualize green... 
    Android
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts

Ask yourself if you deserve a reward. I’m sure You can think of something you did that deserves a little treat. Did you break anything today? No ? You deserve a treat. Go fir it. Lol.

I just lost my job so I definitely need a freakin treat. SMC here I come!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited January 2018
    @HollySisk I'm so sorry to hear this. I hope you're doing okay and that everything gets better very soon!
    you definitely deserve that SMC, go buy it, enjoy it but don't forget to show it to us, we all want to see it 💓💓

your dolls are looking absolutely amazinggg with the SMC! I love it
    edit: ooo thank you so much for the advices guys! it really helps me decide where to go now, I'm definitely sticking to 3 hr reality shows for now, I really want to open my tb!
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    @kokokokonut thank you ☺️

@HollySisk sorry to hear about your job. Here’s hoping a better one will come your way soon.💖

@judithkkh, 3hrs is the way to go. Besides being quick, you can 3 with a full energy bar. That’s 48 points right there. Koko explained it better when she posted earlier about it. Hope you get something wonderful for your TB.🙂
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Oh no @HollySisk!!! That majorly stinks! :angry:

I've had pretty good luck so far. Got a black box top in my first box, 25 k-stars in my second box, and I'm lazy so I haven't made it to the gold yet. Have to wait to go on a date first because hubby was giving me frowny face after my last show. He wanted 8 hours but he can kiss it.
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    i have been a Realtor for 11years but i also have debilitating arthritis. It has gradually stolen my mobility. About 18 months ago I asked my brother to come work with me. He worked in the newspaper industry for 25 years but his paper closed down at the end of 2015. I figured that he could be the “legs” and I could be the “brains” of a partnership. He has learned about the business from me and thinks he can do it on his own. He showed up here about 2 hours ago and announced that he plans to go solo from now on. I said “fine” however the reality is that I cannot do this job without “legs.” He suggested I go on disability. Thanks bro.

Thankfully the SMC made Dixie happy.

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    Oh no @HollySisk it hurts, even when it’s for the best, it hurts. But maybe this happened because your dream job is around the corner, but you wouldn’t have found it unless you were actively looking. So, celebrate the new beginning you;ve been given. I know you probably want to purse slap me now, but you’ll Be able to look back someday and say, she was right! So here, i’ll P slap myself for you in the meantime.
    . Oh, that’s not my purseslap. Hang on doll,
    . There we go.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
    @judithkkh 8hrs reality shows are better
    GabeDoll, an 8 hour reality show takes somewhere slightly higher than 47 energy. It yields 4 points for costars, and 20 points for the gig itself. 24. A 3 hour Belair reality show is either 18 or 20 energy. They yield 12 plus 4 for your costars. I can do Almost 3 - 3 hour shows with that same 47 energy. That is 32 event points for 2 , and with 4 more energy I complete the 3rd and I have 48 points. I may not know regular math but when it is converting energy into points or figuring out discounts on purses, I'm a freaking wiz kid. The 8 hour gig is less work, but the payout isn't good enough for me.
    @kokokokonut thanks for that I've been wasting time and energy on 8 hr reality shows 😂 
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I got a floral unbuttoned shirt in my TB box, not what I was expecting, but Bora Bora update brought such a vacation mood that I immediately put it on Vats.

Maria offered me Monaco's persian cat, 25 k-stars back, of course I bought them. I've heard that white blue-eyed cats generally born deafs, not sure if the GluGods were trying to joking around with this, but my cat doesn't 'meow meow' as the other cats from the game... :'(

I'm sorry to hear that @HollySisk , I don't know what to say about this situation, but I can help you to sabotage his bussiness and make him comeback to you if you want it! There's saying that goes like this: 'A good friend isn't the one that helps you to get up from the ground, a good friend is the one who hits a flying kick on those whom brought you down!'

Ok need some practice! :blush:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    edited January 2018
    HollySisk said:

i have been a Realtor for 11years but i also have debilitating arthritis. It has gradually stolen my mobility. About 18 months ago I asked my brother to come work with me. He worked in the newspaper industry for 25 years but his paper closed down at the end of 2015. I figured that he could be the “legs” and I could be the “brains” of a partnership. He has learned about the business from me and thinks he can do it on his own. He showed up here about 2 hours ago and announced that he plans to go solo from now on. I said “fine” however the reality is that I cannot do this job without “legs.” He suggested I go on disability. Thanks bro.

Oh no that's even worse! Too bad you didn't enter in an official partnership that he would have to essentially buy you out on to go solo. I've only thought of that because my mom and aunt used to have a cleaning service together, which my mom eventually took over. If I were to get into business with my sister tomorrow, it's definitely not something I would think about, the legalities of it all. I suppose because I just assume she wouldn't stab me in the back lol. Ugh, I wish I knew what to say to make you feel better *hugs* Maybe he'll fail spectacularly. Karma and all that.

Vats said:

I got a floral unbuttoned shirt in my TB box, not what I was expecting, but Bora Bora update brought such a vacation mood that I immediately put it on Vats.

I'm sorry to hear that @HollySisk , I don't know what to say about this situation, but I can help you to sabotage his bussiness and make him comeback to you if you want it! There's saying that goes like this: 'A good friend isn't the one that helps you to get up from the ground, a good friend is the one who hits a flying kick on those whom brought you down!'

Ok need some practice! :blush:
    Yes Amen to that Vats. That is a righteous act of one friend toward another. You would make a great biker Vats. My friends put out their cigarettes on the rug when told ‘This is a carpet store. You can’t smoke in here”. But they collected my check, and had him cash it for me when I was wronged by a boss. No bikers? I was a telephone collector. I’ll call’ collecting a debt ‘ till his secretary cries. I’m with Vats. We’ll get him.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Ok, I just read your update. Family did that to you? Pfft. When he flops and comes back to you, will you resume? Hey, find someone else who can do his job. Family. They’re impossible but they’re family. I’m sorry he needs a good kick in the butt. You expect krap from strangers not family.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited January 2018
    wrong threaddd 🙈

ahh finally! i'm seriously so happy right now
    this is one of the few times i've seen the choker and it's finally mine yayy but

am i seeing things or is there a tiny stain going on with it? it moves around when my doll moves her head up and down hmm... anyway, super cute! it's such a perfect choker

on my way towards the third box now!

edited January 2018
    I just have to ask, what do you mean wrong thread? If you mean wishing Bilal a happy birthday here, it's the right thread. His birthday fell on a Weekday, and this thread covers that time period, so I was actually being kinda chill and not shutting down the other thread and gently reminding people it's a new day and a new event.
    If it was not about his birthday....nevermind. B)

But dang, that is a cute monkey you have. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I got kris Jenner's Chanel black shades with white pearls around the frame I love it 😍
    I love those sunnies. Congratulations. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • _AriaBae97__AriaBae97_ Registered Users 30 Posts
    Julliette said:
    I got cash i all three boxes!!  :(  
    Let’s see what throwback box will offer...hope not shoes again like almost usual... 
    EDIT 
    Of course i got ugly shoes! It’s a curse! :(

Same girl, same. I feel like I'm cursed as well. I have always wanted this beautiful red dress but I always pick the wrong box. #YouAreNotAlone

@kokokokonut ooo well then, Happy birthday!
    i was actually trying to make a list of new suggestions and when i posted them i saw that i was at the wrong thread. when i'm on my computer what i do is i open multiple threads (the ones i'm going to be posting) and start going one by one but this doesn't seem to be the best way of doing it! haha but thank you so much 💗 i wanted to edit my next post into that one but when i tried attaching the pictures they wouldn't show up ):
    I love those sunnies. Congratulations. ;)
    Thanks @kokokokonut
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Julliette said:

I got cash i all three boxes!!  :(  
    Let’s see what throwback box will offer...hope not shoes again like almost usual... 
    EDIT 
    Of course i got ugly shoes! It’s a curse! :(

I got kash in my 3 boxes as welll, but still working for the TB. I have those shoes so I better start thinking as positive as possible!

@HollySisk that's awful. It stinks when it's your own family as well since sometimes they know you so well, they don't even stop to think about your feelings. and double ugh at the arthritis. I have chronic back issues which do not help when I drop something!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    edited January 2018
    Omg, you mean it'S not just me @judithkkh? I HATE when I I post in the wrong open thread. Lol. Sometimes I don'the catch it tI'll the next ime I'm in the thread. OR how about closing the wrong tab before you post? That always happens to me.
    Now who's closing in on the TB prize? Sending good luck vibes out to everyone.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    I’m a little behind but I just got 25 K stars in my second black box, whoo 
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
    I have a thing with glasses I swear...

but anywayy, I'll be working towards my TB tomorrow 💜
    When you have all the event clothing etc and the last box is 20 kstars 😂😂 priceless
    Ok, follow the birthday cake.......and please Kent’s keep sending birthday wishes Bilal’s way. Oh, here’s a BDay present for him now......Maserati, with a nice big bow.

Happy Birthday my friend.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Ahhh I'm a little late. I need to remember to check that thread more often!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILAL!!! @Charli