KK:H Weekend Event - 1/19/18 The Wheels Back.....Haven't a klue

124Next

Comments

• TheBlackVlvt_KKHTheBlackVlvt_KKH Registered Users 34 Posts
    edited January 2018
    No event points at the end of the last gig for two weeks in a row after being used and betrayed. I really hope that we will receive a REAL reward next week, or maybe the week after, or next month, maybe...
    And if the reward is the golden statue that we will use like never, then keep it, I don’t want it, I would like k-stars better tbh 😂

And I totally agree with you about the dresses @Tjysts, I talked about it on Instagram, I felt like a grandma with the cardigan and dress from last week and this week’s one is not better. My grandmother had a very similar blue dress 🤣 I will probably never wear it
    TheBlackVlvt
    iOS player
    Level 40 - #1 +++
    TheBlackVlvt_KKH on Instagram 
  • TjystsTjysts Registered Users 33 Posts

No event points at the end of the last gig for two weeks in a row after being used and betrayed. I really hope that we will receive a REAL reward next week, or maybe the week after, or next month, maybe...
    And if the reward is the golden statue that we will use like never, then keep it, I don’t want it, I would like k-stars better tbh 😂

And I totally agree with you about the dresses @Tjysts, I talked about it on Instagram, I felt like a grandma with the cardigan and dress from last week and this week’s one is not better. My grandmother had a very similar blue dress 🤣 I will probably never wear it

Grandma status clothing 😂😂😂
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    I agree about the matronly clothing tbh, I hope we start getting edgier, more youthful clothing. I know Kim is a mom but I find that for the most part, she rarely dresses like one.

Anyway, I’m not getting to the hair, I just don’t feel like putting in the energy for hair I won’t wear. I see a lot of you dolls rocking the hair and I think it especially looks best on all you blonde dolls, but idk, on my doll she just looks like a grease ball so :/ nah 
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    I think it was nice for a change to have some clothes what don't have a cleavage until the belly. I like that we have some different dresses. Variety. 
    Android
    edited January 2018
    @AListJacey I can confirm that the hair (especially the earnable one) looks greasy on dark colors. It’s like my doll needs to wash her hair 😅 the gb one looks more like wet

@Rumpelstilzchen I like variety too, but maybe it’s a little too much variety... ? Even MJ doesn’t wear this kind of things, and she’s Kim grandmother and the kids great grandmother 😅
    TheBlackVlvt
    iOS player
    Level 40 - #1 +++
    @TheBlackVlvt_KKH You know something? 
    I think MJ is the most stylish of them all!! 
    Android
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    The blue dress is open nearly to the waist. MY grandma probably would have put a sweater on me just to cover up.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @Rumpelstilzchen and you know what ?? I completely agree with you 😄 !!!
    TheBlackVlvt
    iOS player
    Level 40 - #1 +++
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I want to clarify that the storyline will continue next weekend!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    By the way: have you noticed Prince's outfit in the video 'Controversy'? I find it so incredibly sexy, I mean take a look at those boots (!)...  But I doubt anyone else could own it the way he did. 
    Android
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Thanks for clarifying!

In my game there was no mention of the story being continued

I also took a screenshot with the Golden Monkey : D

The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    edited January 2018
    I had the biggest celebrity crush on Prince. His moves, his eyes. OMG, can you say sexy expressive eyes? My brother went to law school in Minnesota, and he said the crowds outside Paisley Palace looked like those crazy crowds outside Elvis' house back in the early days. And Prince used to visit all the local spots he started out in. TBH, I believe half of what he told me, but he said Prince was just a really nice guy to his fans, and that I believe. Drugs kill. Don't do them. Thanks.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited January 2018

I can confirm that the hair (especially the earnable one) looks greasy on dark colors. It’s like my doll needs to wash her hair 😅 the gb one looks more like wet

@TheBlackVlvt_KKH I literally had to temporarily dyed my doll's hair color to silvery white haha I thought to myself dang why would my doll need so much hair products just to style her earn able hairdo ha :sweat_smile:
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

I thought you looked great with that outfit and the platinum blonde. The Diva rocks whatever she puts on. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Charli said:

I must be the only imbecile who didn't manage to take a screenshot with the golden monkey! Oh and you're barefoot again... I want that 'glitch' too!

Anyway...

I believe that according to your timezone it's already your B'day! So Happy Birthday dear @Charli !!! Always the best to you my boy!

Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Wait a minute......ok, so it’s not tomorrow my time? Runs off to grab Bilal’s Birthday gifts.....but first... I have to go drop off a pic.

Happy Birthday Bilal!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    Happy Birthday @Charli and may all your wishes come true💖

iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    Happy birthday @Charli 😊🍾🥂
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
    Best wishes to you @Charli

Android
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Charli said:
    Thanks for clarifying!

In my game there was no mention of the story being continued

I also took a screenshot with the Golden Monkey : D

OMG @Charli where are your shoes 😱 Have I missed an event or a sale or something like that!!!!!! Where's the option to take off shoes???! I want it too plz 😲

By the way HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

• CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    YES! It's my 23rd birthday on the 23rd! 😄🎂🍻

Thanks for remembering @Vats and @kokokokonut @klena @Stefan001 @Rumpelstilzchen @Danizzle for the wishes! Means a lot! 💜💜
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Happy birthday @Charli!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    Happy birthday @Charli! hope you're having an amazing day <3
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I wish you a very happy b day @Charli and many more to come! I hoped that you had a good one :heart:

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• jessica296jessica296 Registered Users 113 Posts
    Charli said:
    YES! It's my 23rd birthday on the 23rd! 😄🎂🍻

Cool I turn 23 on February 23rd but next year! We could be twins.....if twins were born one year and one month apart lol. Anyway I don’t post much but happy birthday @Charli! Hope you had a good day 🎂🎉

SisSnappedLikeThanos deserves the world 💞
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Happy 23rd @Charli

Stay fit if you can!

PM to add
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    You're welcome @Charli
    I hope you enjoyed your birthday and the days following -because I don't only celebrate THE birthday but all the birth week LOL 😂😂😂-
    hey @Charli Happy Birthday! Dear friends - this thread will not wind down on %it’s own....it needs a hand.! So, I’ll help. Closing it before next weekend;s thread starts, but let’s continue the Birthday party in the current event thread,
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.