KK:H Weekday Event - 1/22/18 - National Blonde Brownie Day & Let's Tap the Cold Away

124Next

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Yay Wednesday! Between Bilal's neverending Birthday Party, and any Wednesday Hints we might get. You know....on Wednesday when we're real excited about the upcoming weekend....our wonderful Glu Goddess sometimes drops a hint. I love it when she sends us scrambling to social media to look for possible clues.
    Boy, I do love Wednesday. How long ago was Christmas? Today I finally wiped my phone, set it up with a new Google ID, an connected my Michael Kors Smart Watch.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Here was my gold box palette:

I really want those earrings in the bottom left. But got energy, of course! Fingers crossed for TB!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Good luck @haftime!! I got energy in my gold box too - boooooo. I feel like the gold boxes are such a letdown. I rarely get anything good in them. Hopefully you get the gold studs some day soon! Honestly probably my fav piece of jewelry.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3jnymeJof4
    Let's all do the Wednesday Dance. You don't want to be square do ya? I'm going to go dress my doll like Wednesday.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    I'm trying to get the achievements for the different filming locations so I'm taking my sweet time this week and just now managed to get to the gold box. But look what I got!!! 
    Finally at the #1 show spot and got the dress! And also got k-stars in a black box, a bag on the other one, and a bracelet on the gold box, so the game's been good to me this week. I hope I get something sweet on the throwback box.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Congratulations Doll.  Apple is nu.ber 4 so she'll get hers soon.  Your doIl looks great.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
    @kokokokonut I feel like this weekend is going to be a VIP event 🤔 yay I completed my midweek
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    Koakuma said:
    I'm trying to get the achievements for the different filming locations so I'm taking my sweet time this week and just now managed to get to the gold box. But look what I got!!! 
    Finally at the #1 show spot and got the dress! And also got k-stars in a black box, a bag on the other one, and a bracelet on the gold box, so the game's been good to me this week. I hope I get something sweet on the throwback box.
    LEGIT GOALS @Koakuma!!!!!!!!!
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I finally passed Skylar's show thanks to this reality event. I wasn't sure if I would since I kept getting close but would never manage to get past it.
    Platform: Android

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Obviously we all love to travel, but you'll be more prepared once you get the new items this weekend!

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    @HollySisk I’m so sorry to read about your job.. and it being your brother is just the worst, you don’t expect that from family. Sending good thoughts and vibes your way!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    edited January 2018
    Happy birthday Bilal @Charli!!
    Hope you are having the best day!!

Cheers to you!

Linda

#KKH4Life
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    edited January 2018
    Happy Birthday Bilal ;)

Hope your birthday was as great as this guy's LOL! @Charli
    <3
  • MissMarvelMissMarvel Registered Users 45 Posts
    Done. It was an ok event, did all my reality shows at Bel Air.

There are so boring :lol: Aside from the bag, I don't see myself using them. Well, at least there was only one kash box and no energy ones. Ready for the spoilers tomorrow.
    Android. Level 28.
  • CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    edited January 2018
    Koakuma said:

Wow I didn’t realize how gorgeous that dress is! The in game preview doesn’t do it justice so
    I’ve always thought it wasn’t a good enough prize for such a big achievement but now I see how glittery it is and I love it!

• AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    Finished the event and I lalalaloveeeee my pick! I had such a good palette, there were plenty of things this week I would’ve been happy picking 😍

Here’s my doll wearing her new red two-piece:

KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    just finished my weekday event and I actually love my pick! those shoes are absolutely lovely and I love the shape they have, here's my doll wearing them 💛💛
    good luck to everyone working for their TB!

• AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    Ooooh those are super cute @judithkkh
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
    Completed my midweek event so I have every event clothing etc so I got 20 kstars instead I need them for this weekend just in case were getting VIP event  
  • TheBlackVlvt_KKHTheBlackVlvt_KKH Registered Users 34 Posts

My pick of the week, from the TB box to the black boxes.
    I’m trying to calm down after this HORRIBLE midweek event. All this grinding for ugly earrings and a sweater I will never ever wear. 😡
    I missed the chocker and the gold shoes I wanted for so long...
    TheBlackVlvt
    iOS player
    Level 40 - #1 +++
    TheBlackVlvt_KKH on Instagram 

Obviously we all love to travel, but you'll be more prepared once you get the new items this weekend!

OMG I totally missed this post!! That silver dress looks gorgeous!!

I got Kash and Energy in my first boxes... but then something magical happened as I opened my gold box... I got the double buns hairstyle!!! But just look at this pallette!!! It is the best I have seen in a long time!!

Woohoo!!!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    @LindaVB Congrats on the double bun hairstyle! Indeed a special day. 
    Android
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    well here's my TB palette:

Pretty bummed to get another pair of black strappy heels, but considering this palette is pretty ho-hum altogether, it wasn't the worst pick . Although the dress in the upper left corner is probably in my top-5 most-wanted items and I missed it, which is a huge bummer.

(that reminds me, I'll want to find @Angeline & Jon's thread for TB wishlist items-- glu hasn't given us a TB sale in the closet in a while, so it may be time to revive the thread!)

So here's Everly in her new sandals, vacationing with Jose in Bora Bora. I've noticed with this background that certain poses make it hard to imagine how our dolls aren't toppling right off the dock into the water!

My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Oh cool. I got the blue chicken outfit..

• Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    Best purchase I ever made:

IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    @Charli Happy Belatedly Birthday!!!

@Koakuma Congratulations on getting to #1 and your doll looks stunning in that gorgeous dress!

@LindaVB I freaking love the double buns. I saw your doll in my game so knew you’d picked the luckiest box. Congratulations!!!!

Everyone... thanks for the kind words about my situation. My brother and I have always had a difficult relationship but had gotten along very well in our business partnership. Realistically his selfish choice shouldn’t surprise me.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited January 2018

Oh cool. I got the blue chicken outfit..

It's a damned shame Cookie Monster had to die for that coat

I got some goldish earrings. My palette was also a dud so I didn't even take pictures. Since it was a reality show event, I'm not too torn up by it.

and of course! Happy Birthday Charli!!!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College