tumblr_ow1mju4Lun1swz9zro3_r1_500.jpg

and especially this hairstyle -

tumblr_ow1mju4Lun1swz9zro4_r1_500.jpg

I am, in fact, BEGGING for this hairstyle Glu
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    I can't even put suggestions cause I want all the hairs in tb cause I have only 2 and all the shoes and dresses .😂😂 so here my suggestion put it all in the closet for us to buy it and maybe on sale too 😂😂
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    Thanks for starting this thread Angeline. I really needed to update my wishlist since I didn't participate on that previous event in particular. The double spaced braided buns needs be to added to my dolls hair collection so badly that it's not even funny.
    78745c.jpg

If they havent brought back any one of these then i hope they do.
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • Options
    This are the top pick though
    IMG_1679.jpg

IMG_1680.jpg

IMG_1681.jpg

IMG_1695.jpg

IMG_1696.jpg

IMG_1697.jpg
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    I also want these the hair and two outfit
    IMG_1699.jpg

IMG_1700.jpg

IMG_1701.jpg
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    silz1217 wrote: »
    i can't even put suggestions cause i want all the hairs in tb cause i have only 2 and all the shoes and dresses . so here my suggestion put it all in the closet for us to buy it and maybe on sale too 

yeeeeeees Silz! I too barely have any of the throwback items. And I wish they could add all the items for a one time thing.
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    I want to revive this thread because it's been a while since we had a TB sale in the closet! Please share your most-wanted TB items so Glu knows what we'd like to see for sale directly! I'd recommend looking in the encyclopedia thread for pictures of the items you want. I wish the images from the old forum worked, though. @kokokokonut, let me know if you think I should start a new thread, instead.
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited January 2018
    This is fine, and a great idea. Now when was the last time things were added? Maybe if they are getting ready to release more throwback items into prizes, they could possibly also include a sale on open Tb Boxes, from the older things. I think we should also plop the #throwbacksale tag in our signatures. Let’s get some pictures in here, and gather the community!
    throwbacksale throwbacksale throwbacksale throwbacksale throwbacksale
    throwbacksale throwbacksale throwbacksale throwbacksale throwbacksale throwbacksale throwbacksale throwbacksale throwbacksale throwbacksale

Well, it’s not a perfect chant, but i’m Doing this on my phone, so forgive me. o:)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited January 2018
    looks perfect for me and I'm joining the #throwbacksale in our signatures team! yayyy for tb sales
    I would absolutely love to have the chance to get the baby monkey 🐵

• Options
    edited January 2018
    Ah, if the monkey theoretically was added to our TB Box prizes, it would be new.. whereas an open box sale would probably apply to a select group of the existing TB prizes. For example....the met gala gown is now available in our TB prizes. That would be more likely to go on an open box sale, than a newly added prize, such as the monkey. I hope that made sense I did inside my head. LOL
    Oh, and I believe our historian Linda or another precise minded member knows when the next batch of throwback items to be added would start.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited January 2018
    oooo I see what you mean @kokokokonut! I'll edit this with a few throwback items from the ones we have available then, there's a couple of hairstyles I would love to see on sale!

okay I made a quick collage but I do want a lot mooore! haha they're all so pretty
    but here is my main wishlist, I love hairstyles!
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Don't even get me started on the monkey. I'm still heartbroken.
  • Options
    Happy15Happy15 Registered Users 184 Posts
    I want these items added to throwback sale

• Options
    JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    edited January 2018
    I want these items to be added in throwback sale
    I missed a part of them because a few weeks last year i couldn’t play and oh what cute things i missed.

:o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • Options
    JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    Julliette said:

I want these items to be added in throwback sale
    I missed a part of them because a few weeks last year i couldn’t play and oh what cute things i missed.

Yes I agree with all of these! ♥ I wasn't playing yet and I am so sad that I missed the purple dress and the white clothes. I love the first two hairstyles too! ♥
  • Options
    SynthwaveSynthwave Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hairs 

Looks

And other clothes I simply adore

I lost my phone 2 weeks ago, when I was A+++ max level and now I have nothing. At least TB boxes can give me my favorite items back :smile:
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Can I add this weekend event's dress to my wishlist already. If I hadn't spent Kstars on kollections earlier in the month, I would have increased my chances of getting to the dress. Too late for that now, though.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    Please ♥♥♥

• Options
    KardashianBeautyKardashianBeauty Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    I have been playing KKH for a LOOOONG time now and the only event + Kollection I have ever missed was the "5 Star Weekend" ones from May 11,2018.  

Glu, please please please rerun this Kollection and make the event items purchase-able!

Aside from that, the only other thing im missing are the "RED" collection items that had a limited release wayyyy back when.

Who knows, maybe Glu will implement our requests for the Anniversary update to make it really special for us hardcore KKH players.  I'd love that <3

• Options
    KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Can anyone tell me when this hair was released??? I want it 😍😍😍😍
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    The Anniversaries are always special. Just my opinion, We’re not the only ones celebrating the games Anniversary. Glu is the parental unit of the game. They celebrate the anniversary, take pride in what they’ve created, and they want to make it best it can be. Not just for us, but as a matter of personal accomplishment, it’s like everyone celebrates the baby’s birthday, and forget about Mom. Without her, there’d be no baby.
    So Happy Anniversary Glu, thanks for all of it.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    acaciaacacia Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    KKHLucy said:

@KKHLucy it was released in the Harajuku themed update. I can't tell you the cost as I own it, I think it was between 40-50 stars though. On my device it is the first of the 19th row in the long hairstyle category :)
    iOS
  • Options
    KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    acacia said:
    @KKHLucy it was released in the Harajuku themed update. I can't tell you the cost as I own it, I think it was between 40-50 stars though. On my device it is the first of the 19th row in the long hairstyle category :)
    Thank you so much! I totally missed it the first time 🤦🏼‍♀️ You’re a lifesaver thank you again ❤️❤️