KK:H v8.3 Update

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Clothes. Sexy romantic Valentines Day Clothes. Red and alluring, :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Happy15 said:

I hope we are able to have romantic dates in a beautiful location like Barcelona. In addition I hope us ladies get more hand held clutches and purses in the new update.

yesss, I would LOVE to see Spain in the game

Like others:
    -I'd sacrifice the 1 hr date to be able to choose from 2-4-8
    -Losing my game progress is a serious fear esp considering how much time and money I've spent. A new way would be beyond appreciated
    -new poses! I hate the way my husband stands behind me like a creeper
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • yeezydashianyeezydashian Registered Users 269 Posts
    We could have some of the best pink and romantic fashion/ beauty items from K&K for the new Kollections!
  • GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
    @Danizzle nice 
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Oh please NO NO NO to those BIG download files!

My SD card has plenty of space, but unfornunately the game is stored in the internal memory of my device. :'(

I would love an earnable handheld teddy bear! :blush:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    edited January 2018
    Vats said:

Oh please NO NO NO to those BIG download files!

My SD card has plenty of space, but unfornunately the game is stored in the internal memory of my device. :'(

I would love an earnable handheld teddy bear! :blush:

*gasp*
    handheld teddy bears <3
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    September said:
    The one thing I want most this update is a safe way to store data... I almost accidentally factory booted my phone and my first thought was NO MY KKH PROGRESS!! Luckily my tech-smart boyfriend was with me so he took care of everything. But it was once again a reminder of how unsafe the data storage system glu is using is... I wish they'd implement something like they did in the K&K game. It's a system they already developed so I really hope it'd be possible to implement it for the KKH game..
    I don’t know how it worked but I know that many more ppl were hacked in K&k than anyone in kkh so I wouldn’t change that.. idk I had my game took over from someone else in K&k and I didn’t like it cause they spent all my gems and I couldn’t play like I wanted and once I contacted support they told me to start a new game after I spend a lot of real money on !! Nah that’s messed up they should have a way to give my account back and kick out the intruder ..this happen to me and ppl in my krew and to ppl they knew. I never had a problem with kkh and I don’t want that to change , its just horrible when someone take ur hard work and money from u and the ppl that are suppose to fix it can’t do nothing about it but tell u to start over!! Nope pls 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    I have but one wish.
    Do NOT add another location without creating a better option to travel.
    hackers can burn in hell
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    edited January 2018
    I do wonder what they're gonna do with the flight options. The list is already sooooo long it's discouraging trying to get to all the homes to get the energy from pets and such, I keep getting lost
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'd like a way to keep track of which homes were already bought. If you can't do reality shows in them, it's harder to keep track. I sometimes have to travel to a city to check whether or not I actually bought the house yet.
    Platform: Android

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    That would be cool, and also a way to keep track of businesses. Maybe if we own the house we get a little home symbol next to the city name, and if we own a business we get a little business symbol?
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    I would love to be able to wear our rings while holding things 💜
    edited January 2018
    The game is ever evolving. Did you put that in the suggestion thread? I love their surprises. You never know what is inside. But I love Love and Romance.!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    My update 8.3.2 senses tell me the new location is somewhere we can have romantic dates in a place that's so beautiful any guesses?
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    The game is ever evolving. Did you put that in the suggestion thread? I love their surprises. You never know what is inside. But I love Love and Romance.!
    Haha @kokokokonut I don't know if you did it on purpose but I definitely laughing 😂😂😂
    You love LOVE?! 😂😂😂
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    I agree with @kokokokonut ! I love making suggestions of course! But my favorite is just sitting and getting whatever they come up with. That's the most fun to me. Just enjoy it!
  • yeezydashianyeezydashian Registered Users 269 Posts
    Locations with beautiful houses we can own, not just bars and beauty salons that we actually don't care and go to.
    We need new valentines day backgrounds and new spread the love items instead of 8 items can it be 10 please also can our babies be toddlers already also add new throwback items in the sale thing please and thank you 💋💋
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    edited January 2018
    Not looking forward to those Spread the Love boxes. I only received 1 during the holidays, the rest didn't show up because of the glitches and friends list issues.

I want more gifts from our partners, better interaction with the family and storylines with them, expansion of the Bel Air estate, new poses (for free), Valentine's day backgrounds, and the handheld teddy bear! :heart:
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    @Charli interesting I'll let the team know
  • MissMarvelMissMarvel Registered Users 45 Posts
    A way to tell when you're about to level up, maybe XP points? It's so annoying when it happens and you've got a full bar of energy already, it just goes to waste.
    Android. Level 28.
    edited January 2018
    I've been dealing with a tiny glitch? that for some reason deletes the family portrait from my Bel Air's home every couple of days (or reality shows if I'm doing them. I set it, do a couple of these and when I notice again it's gone) I would love to get that fixed, it's cute to see your family portrait in your own house while doing reality shows
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    I'm having the same issue! I keep forgetting to mention it here but hopefully now someone can check it out :)
    judithkkh said:

I've been dealing with a tiny glitch? that for some reason deletes the family portrait from my Bel Air's home every couple of days (or reality shows if I'm doing them. I set it, do a couple of these and when I notice again it's gone) I would love to get that fixed, it's cute to see your family portrait in your own house while doing reality shows

• CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Whenever you take a picture in the photo booth, it deletes the family portrait from the house.

I've known it for a while, but just like @SugarK kept forgetting to mention, lol!
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    Thanks for this. I didn’t know why it kept disappearing.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited January 2018
    Yes, I love humor, I love romance, I love presents...I love love. I like love a lot. B)
    But @Gabebot ...I chuckled. You’ll let the team know. You’re cute
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Charli said:

Whenever you take a picture in the photo booth, it deletes the family portrait from the house.

I've known it for a while, but just like @SugarK kept forgetting to mention, lol!

oooo I kept wondering what was causing it to dissapear, thank youu
    and yes, it's been like that for a while now but hopefully they will fix it soon because I do love to take pictures in the Photobooth but also love having my family portrait in there 😅
    Yes, I love humor, I love romance, I love presents...I love love. I like love a lot. B) But @Gabebot ...I chuckled. You’ll let the team know. You’re cute
    I thought I'd be helpful like you @kokokokonut your my rolemodel 😊 but this update coming has got me super excited 😍😂😂😂
    judithkkh said:
    @judithkkh I've noticed glitching aswel I put nars nude eyes on and thought I'd see if I can put normal eyebrows on it worked but I exited out the game to make it save it sadly I went back into my game an it was back to normal I wish I screenshoted it so I could show us forum dolls but I didn't 😖 glu please let us change eyebrows for the special eyes I would love it so much