KK:H Weekend Event 1/26/18 - Who know what the Weekend will Bring?

Comments

• GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
    @soundspretty is that what that thing is in play store the rewards thingy huh thank you doll so how do I do surveys?
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts

PM to add
    Dolls if you haven't figured it out yet my heels are the white boots of this VIP event that's on right now I glitched them 😍
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    I don't want to sound ungrateful.. 

but I said that I don't want the glasses.. 😎
    Sure I'm glad that I didn't pick energy (the usual)! Or kash..
    Android
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    @Rumpelstilzchen Look at my palette and hopefully you feel better.
    PM to add
  • xxTrinePrincessxxxxTrinePrincessxx Registered Users 157 Posts
    Those picks are really unlucky @Naimonster, I have never seen a palette like that😱
    GC: trineaitken :o 19 year old girl from Norway
    Oh my goodness @Naimonster
    I am so sorry! That's hard to digest.. 😫
    Android
    Oh no aww I feel sorry for you its okay though 
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    @Rumpelstilzchen you got hit by the Forum jinx. If you post here that you do not want a specific item, then 9 times out of 10 that item is in your free box.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    I had a bad feeling the moment I posted it @HollySisk 😕
    Should have known better lol

I have a question off topic: Is the turtle 🐢 walkable? 

Android
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    @Danizzle Daniel is looking fly with that jacket! Congrats! ;)

@Adrie Thank you so much my dear!

@soundspretty 2 k-stars! I was able to hold the monkey during the second gig as on @Gabebot picture.

@Naimonster your palette is obscene! :dizzy:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Koakuma said:

I decided to spend on the high society kollection too, and got the hair (and the shoes and energy and kash) and I noticed it doesn't really work with my earrings. Boo! 

And on my free box I got the hair, I didn't really want any of the box items this weekend but the hair is the one that would have more use to me I guess so I'm pleased

Yeah, I was so happy to win that hair and then ugh. luckily Kalinda saw and. hopefully we'll see a change soon (crosses fingers)
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    Vats said:
    @Danizzle Daniel is looking fly with that jacket! Congrats! ;)@Adrie Thank you so much my dear! @soundspretty 2 k-stars! I was able to hold the monkey during the second gig as on @Gabebot picture. @Naimonster your palette is obscene! :dizzy:
    @Vats you noticed my pic 😱😍
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Still going , need 2 more gb items and that's done for them.. the kollections are calling me too
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Thanks @KalindaKing for holding my ticket with yours so dolls any guesses were we are headed?
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts

This is the story of my life tbh 
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    I feel like the way the doll's hand holds the passport doesn't make a lot of sense. Like where are the ends of the fingers? It looks like a pose for holding a large round glass rather than a slender booklet. Or maybe the passport is too far to the right? It could probably be fixed by shrinking it (which would also make it more proportional).

• KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    Lisylis said:

I feel like the way the doll's hand holds the passport doesn't make a lot of sense. Like where are the ends of the fingers? It looks like a pose for holding a large round glass rather than a slender booklet. Or maybe the passport is too far to the right? It could probably be fixed by shrinking it (which would also make it more proportional).

I don't get this either. On that image Kalinda posted (https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/comment/6582089/#Comment_6582089) the passport looked smaller and the hand pose made more sense. They had it right for the promo but then they botched it when they actually put it in the game
    edited January 2018
    @Koakuma I just looked at the promo shot from social media and you’re 100% right. The passport is a better size and the fingernails exist. Our dolls are holding the too large passport but the ends of all their fingers are gone! Yikes
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    @Koakuma Oh wow!! That's really bizarre. Yes it looks far better in the promo image. What on earth happened there? Good spotting.
    @KalindaKing
    I have a major glitch (well in my opinion. Lol. Since it involves Kstars it’s major to me!}
    I went to the Pop Up Shop and purchased the dress with pink roses. The Kstars came off my total. Then I went to the closet to put it on but couldn’t find it. I close the game, reopened it. Went to closet, and still can’t find it.
    I went back to pop up shop and the sales girl thinks I own the dress

BUT the Rose dress still shows up in the pop up shop. Typically the items disappear from pop up once purchased.

Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    KaylaJ said:
    I decided to spend on the high society kollection too, and got the hair (and the shoes and energy and kash) and I noticed it doesn't really work with my earrings. Boo! 

And on my free box I got the hair, I didn't really want any of the box items this weekend but the hair is the one that would have more use to me I guess so I'm pleased
    Yeah, I was so happy to win that hair and then ugh. luckily Kalinda saw and. hopefully we'll see a change soon (crosses fingers)
    Yes it’s the same with the ombré blue hair with the beanie the inside of the hair it’s missing the blue and it sucks 

Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
    Anyone else noticing glitching in kkh its annoying 🙄 I just lost 500 kstars 
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited January 2018
    HollySisk said:

@KalindaKing
    I have a major glitch (well in my opinion. Lol. Since it involves Kstars it’s major to me!}
    I went to the Pop Up Shop and purchased the dress with pink roses. The Kstars came off my total. Then I went to the closet to put it on but couldn’t find it. I close the game, reopened it. Went to closet, and still can’t find it.
    I went back to pop up shop and the sales girl thinks I own the dress
    BUT the Rose dress still shows up in the pop up shop. Typically the items disappear from pop up once purchased.

@HollySisk , I just bought the rose dress and it’s on the bottom of the event dresses not on top with all other pop up shop dresses. I hope it will be placed back together with other designer’s dresses. It’s very confusing. Male doll’s pop up shop suit coat and pants are on the bottom of the event items as well.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    edited January 2018
    Just ended the weekend storyline. I am very disappointed. 

So people wished to keep the monkey , and what does Glu do? Put a price on it. We earned that monkey!
    5 kstars? For 3 weekends full of 6 hour gigs without a payment? 
    I will not buy that monkey. No, thank you. 
    Can't even play now, I am so mad, I closed the game. 

Android
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited January 2018
    Morning....ok, scrolling up to see why Rumpel isn’t playing. Fingers crossed it’s fixable.

Edit. Oh, ok I didn;t see the spoiler, I;m glad it’s a personal disagreement and not a Glitch. Wow. I have a lot of weekend gigs to finish for one doll before I can even think about that. I’m not surprised, but I feel your frustration.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    @Rumpelstilzchen oh wow, I really didn't expect this.
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Are kollections truly random or is there a set order in which you receive the rewards?
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Booooooo! No golden monkey of papeete, all I got was 5 k-stars at the end (at least). All this build up for nothing.

The end of the storyline was GREAT, they really outdone theirselves on this one, kept me entertained during all these 3 weekends differently from 'the ghost of prague' for example. But yeah could be way more satisfactory if we get the monkey as souvenir to remember of a great storyline. Have to purchase it is so silly!

@LantsPance they're rigged to you get the krap first.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    First, let me wish a belated birthday to Bilal! I was busy this week and unsure which thread we left wishes for him in ♥ 

Thank you! ❤ Oh you're definitely not late! In fact between my new job and studies, I just got the time to actually go out and celebrate! 🎂😂🎁

Also thanks to everyone for showering love since the clock ticked past 12 and the days following! ❣❣❣

Coming to the event, the only thing I wanted this weekend? Travel bag with the cute passport.

What did I get? Everything but that freakin' bag!

Total damage: 800 k-stars, probably more.

Oh well! And I didn't bribe to sneak into the dressing room. Instead I had to bid $600 cash to get the Golden Monkey!

The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.