KK:H v8.3 Update

Comments

• ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
      1hr dates are my favorite! I'd never sacrifice them for anything lol. The option to choose the length of the dates between 1-2-4-8hr would be seriously amazing! 
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    edited January 2018
    Hope we get this update in the next couple of days and without huge delays between all platforms.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Vats said:
    Hope we get this update in the next couple of days and without huge delays between all platforms.
    Let's say prayers for that @Vats
    And @Zzzelena since the upcoming update is about love, this will be great to be able to choose dates' length
    But the only thing I really want is a better way of saving our data or game progress. I broke my phone once and had to wait for too much time before playing again because of the android savestate system in KKH. Please GLU improve the saving system
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Vats said:

Amen. In fact, I’m hoping for the multi-platform release more than even getting the new release. Reading all the disappointed/frustrated posts by players waiting for their platform release really sucks the fun out of enjoying the new release.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • _AriaBae97__AriaBae97_ Registered Users 30 Posts
    I'd like a way to keep track of which homes were already bought. If you can't do reality shows in them, it's harder to keep track. I sometimes have to travel to a city to check whether or not I actually bought the house yet.
    Yes! My thoughts exactly! Maybe add on like a star/checkmark next to all the houses you bought. That would be sooooooooo helpful ✅✅✅✅✅
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited January 2018
    @Gabebot ooo I would love to be able to separate eyes from eyebrows because I actually like a lot the NARS eyebrows but I would love to try them out in different colors and on different eyes as well 🙈
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    I wonder if a multi-platform release would reduce the response time for the team to fix the glitches that occur. Seems logical that releasing each platform individually allows the team to deal with glitches before releasing the next platform, rather than trying to deal with all glitches at once. Just my 2 cents.
    HollySisk said:

Vats said:

Amen. In fact, I’m hoping for the multi-platform release more than even getting the new release. Reading all the disappointed/frustrated posts by players waiting for their platform release really sucks the fun out of enjoying the new release.
  • GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
    judithkkh said:
    @Gabebot ooo I would love to be able to separate eyes from eyebrows because I actually like a lot the NARS eyebrows but I would love to try them out in different colors and on different eyes as well 🙈
    @judithkkh maybe it will happen in v8.4 I'm hoping this update 
  • AdrieAdrie Registered Users 249 Posts
    edited January 2018
    It will be that today we will have the update? Tomorrow? or any day this week? I'm excited. I want a divine sign haha 🙌🏻
    •Player Since 2017
    •Married with the love of my life♡
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    I also hope for a sign from Kalinda today!  ;) 
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

@KatePillgrimI hope it's this week
    •Player Since 2017
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Maybe it's time to get the chanting going. I do notice good news seems to follow some inspired, little playful begging. Whether it be puppy dog eyes from Kim or a basket of kittens.....a token Prince video.....little Update chant. I'll see what I have but don't wait for me go ahead....
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited January 2018
    Yes, let's start a chant!

please please please
    update update update update
    pretty please pretty please pretty please
    please please please
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    Yes, let's start a chant!
    please please please update update update update pretty please pretty please pretty please update update update update please please please update update update update pretty please pretty please pretty please update update update update pretty please pretty please pretty please update update update update
    @LindaVB this sounds like a song, so I will follow your lead and accompany this with a dance

So are you enjoying this sexy funny dance XD

Update Spoiler Teaser Pretty Please?

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Pretty please..?

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    edited January 2018
    So we have polite chanting, a dancing sexy man, and a cute kitty... I'll go call Kimmie for her puppy dog eyes for back-up. ahahaha now how can you resist this face? :D;)

• Happy15Happy15 Registered Users 184 Posts
    Pretty please for an update spoiler

• SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    edited January 2018

Ohh why does my gif post as a link instead of a gif? 

Edit it by Koko: fixed it for you Doll. 😎🌷
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
    Can both platforms come oout today its not fair that fellow android players like myself have to wait 2 days to update because of problems
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    I just want less locations and more screen space to tap. It's all cluttered and makes tasks difficult to complete.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Seems like it’s not today :( but a spoiler would be much appreciated ❤️
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Featured items is still there, yeah guess is not today.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Yes, a spoiler with graphics at least!

Sneak peek at the new features, location, items, or anything you'd like to share with us! ❤
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • sarabikkhsarabikkh Registered Users 103 Posts
    The update mostly focuses on dating, but we'll also have Fashion Week inspired quests!
    Will it be today? We can't wait anymore!
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    The update mostly focuses on dating, but we'll also have Fashion Week inspired quests!
    Wow that’s so great! I loooooove it when the game does anything related to Fashion week! Kalinda, thank you!

Can you maybe hint us on when we can expect the update? 😇

My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

Thank you for this. Dating huh? And fashion week? I am loving this news. Maybe there's a new dating location. I have to say I love venice's gondola ride, and BoraBoras boat...i can't wait.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Does it mean it will be this week? I can not wait 🙌🏻❣️
    •Player Since 2017
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited January 2018
    yayy I love dating! I would love if there's a new way of collecting points with our partners, once we're Max out with them there's not much to do rather than keep climbing to #1 if we're not there already so maybe something like this? or maybe a reward like K-stars? once we get to certain points? I don't know, I really love dating but little changes like these ones (choosing how much time we want our date to be is also a pretty amazing idea) would really improve the dating experience in the game 🙈
    but other than that, it's very exciting! I love Fashion Week too and I'm very excited to know if we're getting Valentines special boxes like last year, I missed those and got the chance of getting them through a saved one that a friend had so I'm really excited to be able to experience it too! plus the Spread the Joy boxes were incredible so having them again with a Valentines theme is so cute!

thank you Kalinda! Valentines is one of my favorite holidays and in the game I can only imagine it being super cute so I'm pretty excited 💜