KK:H Weekend Event 1/26/18 - Who know what the Weekend will Bring?

12346Next

Comments

• unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    KaylaJ said:

Pez said:

I also zipped straight to My Items when the 'new clothing' pop-up appeared... disappointing.

Like others have said, the huge passports look pretty strange in our dolls' curled fingers, so I wasn't planning on spending more than 15 K-stars to take a crack at a GB -- buuuut Maria, with her infinite benevolence and canny timing, called to offer me the Ghost Butler as a luxe goal! I'm bowled over, especially since it's only been ~2 weeks since she offered me the Cape Town hippo, as well. If only I could get Maria to call me every VIP weekend with a pet!

Spooky Jeeves has some pretty elaborate tap and idle animations! 👻 My compliments to the animators.

You def have Maria on your side. She called me about the butler a few weeks ago and even though it wasn't VIP, I had to take that deal. Glu did an excellent job on him and the whole house. It's my go to party home now.

I think this is the first VIP event Maria has actually regularly called me for in quite a while, but so far I'm meh about her bait.
    I apologize if this isn't the place to post this but Maria never calls me with any Luxe Goals. I remember when this first started I got a few calls but that was about it. I haven't had any luxe goal calls in such a long time. Any advice? Do too many gigs piled up cause her not to call? You would think Glu would want me to spend my money 🙈and I def would if I was getting some calls fromMaria.

I also agree the passports do look a bit odd on our dolls hands. I would love in a future update for us to be able to wear our rings while holding things. Such a waste not to be able to wear our expensive jewelry 😝

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited January 2018
    did anyone get a "special offer" that lasted a couple of minutes? I saw it and loved it! sadly I didn't get it because it was late at night and I had to get a gift card if I wanted to buy it but I think it's the first time I've seen this and I hope Glu gives us more chances of getting special offers like this one! it was 100 energy bolts and a couple more K-stars than what you usually get in the smallest K-stars pack (I thought it was a great deal because I would've loved to make a ton of reality shows with all of that energyyy)
    K-stars sales are by far my favorite thing so I'm looking forward to have either this or the special quick offers ones more often! thank youu Glu

and as of the monkey, I did finish the event and did pay the 2 K-stars (got 5 at the end and some kash) but I still think that the monkey should've been free for us or at least a bit less expensive? 30 K-stars seems a lot for it, especially if we receive a reward of 5 K-stars for the end of the storyline. it's cute, I like it but I don't think I will be buying it. I've seen some dolls with it and they all look amazing but I think I'm going to pass this time 💜

okay off to tapping for more reality shows!
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    I was pondering which business I wanted to buy for the VIP-weekend and decided upon the art gallery in Venice. However when I go to Venice there is only the house and gondola ride thing where I can go, as well as 1 locked location. I've been playing the game for about 1 year now and do the storylines whenever I'm not working on events... Anyone an idea how I can get the gallery?
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    @unique123 if you have too many storylines backed up in your queue then Maria will not call you with Luxe Goals. You have to clear your storylines down to about 7 or 8 and then she will likely call you. I haven't had a call in months cuz I've been neglecting working HAHA! Hope that helps :)
    unique123 said:

I apologize if this isn't the place to post this but Maria never calls me with any Luxe Goals. I remember when this first started I got a few calls but that was about it. I haven't had any luxe goal calls in such a long time. Any advice? Do too many gigs piled up cause her not to call? You would think Glu would want me to spend my money 🙈and I def would if I was getting some calls fromMaria.

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts

@kokokokonut I didn’t saw that in the rules. And it’s kind of funny, I am a lawyer IRL. it very certainly can’t apply for ephemeral posts like stories on instagram are. But I will delete it if it’s triggering you

edit : I deleted the posts. But I still say that they are not lasting more than 24 hours, I didn’t saw anything against ephemeral posts on the rules. I know what I’m talking about. I was not modifying any of the posts in any way and I didn’t show any personal informations about the posters, only what everyone can already see by checking the forum. I didn’t break any law nor rules, I’m not that fool

I deleted my post after I read that you had removed a post saying glu removed your post for complaining. Then I went off to open a thread. I understand that it's a public forum, and btw, being a lawyer is a wonderful accomplishment, but a privately owned forum can make their own rules, regardless of whether it would stand up in a court of law. But, you heard the protective nature in me. I didn't see any posts from me, but I wondered if other members would feel ok with something they posted here being reposted without their permission elsewhere. There's an air of safe haven here, or at least that's what we try to promote. So even if it isn't against rules, tbh, I haven't had time to look, it goes against the sense of community here in my opinion. Sure, in this case it was agreeing about how badly they felt about the monkey. But if you can screenshot that post with their name and avatar there is nothing to stop some other member from grabbing a screenshot of some other more personal posts elsewhere online. I do appreciate your response, in words and action.
    On a personal level, I applaud your tenacity. My brother was an attorney, and those grueling hours of studying, and passing the bar are no small feats. Congrats.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    September said:

I was pondering which business I wanted to buy for the VIP-weekend and decided upon the art gallery in Venice. However when I go to Venice there is only the house and gondola ride thing where I can go, as well as 1 locked location. I've been playing the game for about 1 year now and do the storylines whenever I'm not working on events... Anyone an idea how I can get the gallery?

I'll try and get some answer for you about this. Oh, I love the Gallery, and I love venice. The house has in addition to the basket of kittens, and the deck (?) With your own gondola. And I Love Gondola dates. I go to Venice to relax, do a gig, relax, do a gIG and boom. Get paid.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

September said:

I'll try and get some answer for you about this. Oh, I love the Gallery, and I love venice. The house has in addition to the basket of kittens, and the deck (?) With your own gondola. And I Love Gondola dates. I go to Venice to relax, do a gig, relax, do a gIG and boom. Get paid.
    Thanks koko! I mean... now I want it even more haha! I think the scenery in Venice is beautiful and I like the music (: Also... I need that basket of kittens now! That sounds just too cute <3

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    @September There is a storyline that unlocks the art gallery. You need to complete a certain amount of the older storylines in order to get to the Art Gallery storyline. Just keep clearing the gigs on your quest list and you will get there. I don’t remember the exact name of the gig that leads to it but I remember getting a call from Simon about the Gallery right after stepping out from a photo shoot in Tokyo.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    edited January 2018
    there are some storylines that are supposed to start with an update bringing a new location, and some run in a line of ...first this one then that one. A specific task can open one. With the Gallery, there. Is the storyline about phony artwork. Skylar’s family owns it, you have to solve the mystery of ownership and authenticity, at which time you can purchase the Art Gallery. I‘ve asked about any goalpost tasks that lead into it, and I’ll let you know what I find out.
    (It’s hard to tell whether a storyline is opening with a new location, or if it opens in the chain of ‘this then that’ when you’ve been playing since the beginning. )

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @Angeline & Jon @kokokokonut thanks for the replies! I'll start clearing the gigs during this professional event (:
    I recently started the storyline that introduces Skylar, so I'll be sure to follow that one at least.
    Thanks for informing koko, I'll await the reply. I haven't been playing from the beginning (or well I did but then I lost all my progess a year ago and had to start over) so I'll just keep going for now (:

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
  • unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    SugarK said:
    @unique123 if you have too many storylines backed up in your queue then Maria will not call you with Luxe Goals. You have to clear your storylines down to about 7 or 8 and then she will likely call you. I haven't had a call in months cuz I've been neglecting working HAHA! Hope that helps :)
    Thank you @SugarK !! This helps a ton. At least I know my game isn't glitched. I'll have to work on clearing up my gigs 😉

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    With the golden monkey, I think it’s outragrous that we have to pay 30 stars BUT because enough people DO keep paying and buying the items, Glu keep charging. They are a business and constantly walk the line between wanting to make money and keeping players happy - it’s ok to complain about the cost but enough people are obviously still purchasing the stuff to make it a viable business model for them. It sucks but unless we all refuse to buy the high priced event things, our complaining doesn’t do anything 
    iOS player 
    level 69