KK:H v8.3 Update

Comments

• OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Things I would really love 

- ability to sell things from our closet. I have tons of stuff I hate or never wear that I’d love to sell 
    - more handheld bags like the big blue one; actual handbags rather than tiny clutches! 
    - more clothes/hair/shoes available to purchase for kash- I always seem to win kash in my giftboxes but nearly everything costs stars so it builds up and is pointless
    - fix the locations we have rather than add more! Add a pet in punta mita, a house in New Delhi etc. Some of the locations are really thought out and detailed but then you have ones like st barts that are boring and ignored! 
    - stop charging for storylines 
    - ability to choose date length

iOS player 
    level 69
  • Mileys_MommyMileys_Mommy Registered Users 239 Posts
    I really hope we get more lookbook spaces I wanna Save so many outfits but don’t have enough room I like to put all the smc outfits in my lookbook but need more spaces please 
    I play iOS and android please update nicki Minaj the empire
  • KtinaaviKtinaavi Registered Users 132 Posts
    I just seen this! 
    Kristina

KKH x iOS
  • King KylieKing Kylie Registered Users 60 Posts
    Ktinaavi said:
    I just seen this! 

OMG that’s sooo funny if true! Glu outdid themselves, the clothes look great too. Nice job!
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    This was just posted by @KKHOfficial!!!! 
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    omggg
    that's so cool! I love those jeans too
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I'm really excited about this new feature!! Rumor has it that my future personal photographer slash Instagram husband is out there somewhere...
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Cute! Hopefully we are getting those new poses in the banner and able to hold cell phones, too? 💝🎀💖📱
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited January 2018
    This is so so awesome! This is huge. Thanks for the spoiler Kalinda. I love that graphic. Look at the hair. I have to have that.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AdrieAdrie Registered Users 249 Posts
    Ktinaavi said:
    I just seen this! 
    🙌🏻☺️
    •Player Since 2017
    •Married with the love of my life♡
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
  • Mileys_MommyMileys_Mommy Registered Users 239 Posts
    Omg I love that hair! I can not wait for this update!! Thank you so much glu!! You are evolving this game each update woww 
    I play iOS and android please update nicki Minaj the empire
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    I’m screaming because that’s a handheld phone for males!!!
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts

Aaaaaaaaaaand it's brown...

This is so so awesome! This is huge. Thanks for the spoiler Kalinda. I love that graphic. Look at the hair. I have to have that.

Don't get too excited you're married! :sweat_smile:

Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    I'm really excited about this new feature!! Rumor has it that my future personal photographer slash Instagram husband is out there somewhere...
    LMFAO! @KalindaKing you’re so funny! Hahahaha 

@kokokokonut CANT WAIT FOR IT!!!

@Vats hahahahaha my KKH Hubby said the same thing: “this update is not for us!” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
    (Internally screaming excitedly) omg I'm no going cray for the update 😂😂 I keep check my google play store every half a hour 😂😂
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    Mhmm a yoga instructor huh. Is it possible that in the upcoming update we will have a yoga studio as a business?
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    i <3 that hair!

Can't wait to see how these swipes work if you're already married. I'd love to push Bort out of the picture, but would hate to lose the status couple.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    edited January 2018
    Oh yeah already spoiled with so much hints from the next update. Thanks GLU and thanks @KalindaKing
    BUT can I suggest you to add more phone colors -and maybe as an option in the wardrobe, pretty please- Our beloved Kim basically promotes Lumee cases. So why not blue, yellow, red and I dunno what color phones?! 🤷

Edit : Comment based on @Vats and @LantsPance posts about the handheld cellphones in the spoiler pic
  • KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    edited January 2018
    Ktinaavi said:
    I just seen this! 
    This reminds me of Kendall and Kyle by the way it look sorta. Which make me wonder if there going to be Kcrew with this Konnection so we talk with people we connect.
    Also GLU should do a trailer for every update and the end would say "coming soon" so we can get a little sneak peak of everything. 🤗

Edit: Will this Konnection be non player or real player or all above? If it is real player does that mean from different platforms? 
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
    I just noticed something will konnection swipe right thing be like tinder but for our Avis?
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited January 2018
    Oh my, this looks very interesting! Can't wait for the update to drop!!

Edit OMG!! Look at that hairstyle, MUST HAVE IT!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    edited January 2018
    What if we are unbreakably married? I like that it includes coworkers....but I think maybe it pertains only to NPCs. Why would we have to choose to swipe right OR left if it was a real player we added through FB. Yeah, I'll add you in FB then delete you by a swipe. So, unless the swiping is just the tip of the iceberg, then I think it will be our new way of connecting with NPCs. Jmo
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • _AriaBae97__AriaBae97_ Registered Users 30 Posts
    Ahhhhhh omg!!! I'm so excited I love these outfits 😍😍😍
    Vats said:

Aaaaaaaaaaand it's brown...

Don't get too excited you're married! :sweat_smile:

Relax I said I wanted the hair silly. <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AdrieAdrie Registered Users 249 Posts
    What if we are unbreakably married? I like that it includes coworkers....but I think maybe it pertains only to NPCs. Why would we have to choose to swipe right OR left if it was a real player we added through FB. Yeah, I'll add you in FB then delete you by a swipe. So, unless the swiping is just the tip of the iceberg, then I think it will be our new way of connecting with NPCs. Jmo
    I also think the same as you @kokokokonut
    •Player Since 2017
    •Married with the love of my life♡
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
  • sarabikkhsarabikkh Registered Users 103 Posts
    Please please please please let the update be today! We are so pumped, please please Glu Gods! We all are waiting for it, checking the stores.
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    edited January 2018
    No news yet, right guys? 😕
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• KimKHollyWoodAddictionKimKHollyWoodAddiction Registered Users 166 Posts
    The featured button is still there. I wouldn’t be surprised if we didn’t get it until Thursday. 
  • sarabikkhsarabikkh Registered Users 103 Posts
    The featured button is still there. I wouldn’t be surprised if we didn’t get it until Thursday. 
    I don't agree on that. It's either Today or Tomorrow, on Thursday they add the files for the new event on Friday. Since all the events are done, we need new files, so Today or Tomorrow. I hope Today, because we all are excited about the new feature
    That would be nice......I have a Dr's appointment to in the morning, so I'm hoping today as well.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary