KK:H v8.3 Update

Comments

• AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Vats said:

Aaaaaaaaaaand it's brown...

Are you sure it’s brown? It looks gold to me. 😄

If the KONNECTION thing is just to connect with NPCs, I’m not interested. I will be happy for dolls who date NPCs, this could be fun. Angeline & Jon are stuck with each other. 😛 I’m happy with it. That’s the main reason I play two games! But, maybe this could lead to cross-platform in the near furture? Or a new way to add/ delete real life contacts? 🤔
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • AdrieAdrie Registered Users 249 Posts
    I hope the update will be tomorrow🤔🧐. I do not think it could be Thursday because Kalinda publishes the spoilers for the next day (Friday)😨. Perhaps the Featured Item is removed today or something like that🧐 .. But anyway, I'm excited for the update❤️ and I want to see the new clothes and see how to go out with my husband❣️🙌🏻
    •Player Since 2017
    •Married with the love of my life♡
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Right, the featured section. Is there a mini file upload that removes the featured section? That would be a tip off. No?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    I’m still hustling on my midweek event (and struggling to get used to call it Weekday!) Keeping myself busy with reality events and finding a new look for my doll! I decided to dust off a lip I wore a couple times last year! But I’m really struggling with the eye brows!!!! Made me wish for more of them!!!!! 

• KtinaaviKtinaavi Registered Users 132 Posts
    Adrie said:
    I hope the update will be tomorrow🤔🧐. I do not think it could be Thursday because Kalinda publishes the spoilers for the next day (Friday)😨. Perhaps the Featured Item is removed today or something like that🧐 .. But anyway, I'm excited for the update❤️ and I want to see the new clothes and see how to go out with my husband❣️🙌🏻
    Last update was Jan 4 which was a Thursday. So it is possible to get the update that day. But I hope we can get it sooner. 
    Kristina

KKH x iOS

If the KONNECTION thing is just to connect with NPCs, I’m not interested. I will be happy for dolls who date NPCs, this could be fun. Angeline & Jon are stuck with each other. 😛 I’m happy with it. That’s the main reason I play two games! But, maybe this could lead to cross-platform in the near furture? Or a new way to add/ delete real life contacts? 🤔

Hmmm. That would be interesting, but I saw the description for the contact pages, and how would that info get entered? It reminded me how not contacts all have professions, real contacts are Friends, nothing distinguishable. But that's why they call them updates!.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I should be tapping instead I'm in here dreaming with you guys. B)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KimKHollyWoodAddictionKimKHollyWoodAddiction Registered Users 166 Posts
    Thank you @Ktinaavi I knew the last update was on a Thursday! So it is possible! 
    @KtinaaviI did not remember it, but I hope it's soon
    •Player Since 2017
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
  • KtinaaviKtinaavi Registered Users 132 Posts
    @Adrie I went and looked and it gave that date. I miss the updates being on Tuesday. 
    Kristina

KKH x iOS
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    @Angeline & Jon Yeah, maybe the brown jacket gives this impression. Anyway I'd rather a white phone!

Hope this 'konnections' thing will be really useful to find coworkers, I'm always running around searching for the contacts I deleted after max their stats and this is so boring. If this is an easier way to find them I'm here for it, unless they charge us to use the 'app'. :#
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Can’t wait to get this hair
    @KtinaaviYou're right, I did not remember it. It may be that day
    •Player Since 2017
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
  • KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    I am glad that everyone is excited about this update and I do hope it is epic. But let's all remember especially platform that is not Apple to not get upset when Apple get the update first. And when the update come out let's keep pics, and comments to ourself so we all dont get upset and anger if Apple get the update first. Once everyone get the update then we should all share. 

I hope this don't offended anyone, I just want everyone to be happy and calm especially when all of us know apple always get the update first. Hopeful Glu will release the update to all platform at the same time if not don't get upset. :) 

I also post what Koko said on the last update as well.

"kokokokonut said:
    Guys, Last time, every other post was about Android having to wait, and then we had complaints that every other post was upset about the wait, and in fact it got ugly. Let's keep this to the Update itself, good or bad, and if you want to vent because iOS gets it first, I promise you glu reads the Vent thread. I will move posts there if I have to but I'm asking for your help with this. Now, we need a little patience. I have 2 androids who can't wait to see if the boots for the SYS is on sale.  :)"

KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
    edited January 2018
    Oh, it won’t get bad this time. I’ll be honest, I refreshed the page, saw the lone about Sys boots on sale, git all excited and then realized it was a quote of me last time. Lol. Reminds me of when I had a pop talk show hostvtalking to a recording of his own voice. I never said a word, and the phone started ringing at 2 a.m. Koko was that you? So thatnks for that flash down memory lane @Keia :smiley:
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Ktinaavi said:
    I just seen this! 
    Today's my little brother's B-Day. I know it's kinda not in the good thread but I am so happy that I got to think that if this Konnektion thing could bring family link even if it's NPCs that would be so good to have a family in the game too and be able to shoot Reality shows with them -That would so much be like the KARDASHIANS SHOW- Anyways I'm so happy and hopeful haha 😋 -fingers crossed-
  • Gennac146Gennac146 Registered Users 26 Posts
    updates out 

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    The update is now available in the App Store and it's coming out later on Android
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • VonniePoooh21VonniePoooh21 Registered Users 55 Posts
    Aww great, now we gotta wait a day or two for us Android users... 😭😭😭
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    ahhhhh
    updating right now omg thank you Kalinda & Koko!
    Thanks for this amazing update glu! I really like everything! 
    edited January 2018
    The swiping is so much fun. I was totally shallow, and only took AList cuties. What?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    Omg I can't wait for the release on Android! 
    I'm so curious about the Konnections gestire 😍
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited January 2018
    I'm not sure if I would use Konnections for dating for a couple of reasons. But I am definitely making my own home spa, because why wouldn't I want that(?). And if we have new dating feature options anyway, why not just give me Cassio? I'm assuming Amazon has to wait, so I just settle for seeing people's spoilers for now.
    Platform: Android

edited January 2018
    Remember for iOS if you show the update in the AppStore but you don’t have the update button....try these two things.
    Toggle Airplane on and off after a minute. And set your update to automatic. If you don’t want to keep it on auto update, just switch it back off after you take the update. I remember the last few times a few of us went through this....third time I remembered the fix. Lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    edited January 2018
    It's great you guys got the update! Can one of you please take the screenshot of the new kollections? I can't wait to see them!
    p.s. I'm super excited for the update! By the description of it, it all sounds amazing! Can't wait to compete in couples reality shows and in the dating show! It's really awesome we are getting more interactions with our spouses! Hot tub date sounds mint too! 
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    So the new pet is a person. So weird to buy a person and then he counts as a pet. I mean cmon... I was thinking like he was someone we hire but then bam my pet reward thingy maxes out. So weird.
  • AlexandraKKHAlexandraKKH Registered Users 20 Posts
    Zzzelena said:
    It's great you guys got the update! Can one of you please take the screenshot of the new kollections? I can't wait to see them!
    p.s. I'm super excited for the update! By the description of it, it all sounds amazing! Can't wait to compete in couples reality shows and in the dating show! It's really awesome we are getting more interactions with our spouses! Hot tub date sounds mint too! 

These are the 3 new Kollections 🙂
    KKH:
    Alexandra, level 34, A+++

KKG:

Alexandra, level 22, 1M Club

I play both games on iOS.
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Is the kollections still staged? Like the best things appear last? Because then I will continue to boycott
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds