KK:H Weekday Event 1/29/18 Another Wonderful Weekday Tap Fest

Comments

• isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Listen: I’ve only been half paying attention, but since yesterday I thought, and now I’m positive—I have NOT been getting ANY event points whatsoever for 5-starring my gigs! What’s going on? Is it only me?? Please help!
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Your doll looks gorgeous @klena!

My black boxes had energy (boo) and kstars (woohoo), the golden box had a tile (yawn, again no sign of the red dress).
    But I call this a hairstyle!   :)

Don't have the matching costume yet, but I am very happy about my pick! 
    On our way to the neighbor to borrow a cup of sugar? Lol

Android
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    Thanks @Rumpelstilzchen 💖 That hair looks great on your doll! Pity we don’t have the option to put the accessories like the hood on & off.
    I had the same problem as you regarding matching costume. A couple of TB back, I got Dorothy’s red shoes. Now waiting for the rest of the costume to wear it. Something to look forward to I guess.🙂
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    isabeau said:
    Listen: I’ve only been half paying attention, but since yesterday I thought, and now I’m positive—I have NOT been getting ANY event points whatsoever for 5-starring my gigs! What’s going on? Is it only me?? Please help!
    The only thing I saw was I didn't get any point when I invited another player/cowork. And I thought I seen two points after clicking/inviting a player. I hope that made sense. But I don't know what's going on..
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • minatodorovicminatodorovic Registered Users 43 Posts
    @klena oh I didn’t know that reality shows count as professional gigs. That’s awesome, thanks 😊

@Gabebot It’s not silly at all, I want to finish all my gigs, I have too many of them but I don’t really have time to do them 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    If you are not getting event points, what tasks are you doing? Make sure they are professional, and you won't get bonus points...just 12 for a 3 hours. I've gotten points for Skye Restaurant, reality shows and leftover Golden Monkey tasks. Do you have the event banners from the bullhorn?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    I'm having such a tough time finishing off this last box... Should I really switch to 3-hour reality shows? It that the strategic move?

I have ~6 goals left right now and they're getting so freakin' boring. *yaaaawn*
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
    @skevans if you want to finish faster, try 3hrs reality. I can usually do 3x 3hrs reality on a full energy bar. Each 3hrs reality net you a total of 16 points. Hope this helps. 🙂
    iOS iPad 
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
    klena said:

@skevans if you want to finish faster, try 3hrs reality. I can usually do 3x 3hrs reality on a full energy bar. Each 3hrs reality net you a total of 16 points. Hope this helps. 🙂

Awesome, thank you so much for the suggestion!
    That helps a ton. I'm so bored with my other tasks! I'll start going to town on reality shows!

<3
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    @klena omg she's the most gorgeous ice queen eeeever
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    edited January 2018
    I'm trying to get to the last tier of the Tops Down Under achievement and also trying to get a product placement deal from Simon, so I'm doing 8 hour reality shows in Sydney this week, stuck doing the same 2/1 energy actions (since only the "unfiltered comment" action counts towards the achievement) the whole time and ugh. It's taking so long. SO LONG. Why do I do these things to myself. Only now managed to get the second black box, and got kash.
  • GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
    If you are not getting event points, what tasks are you doing? Make sure they are professional, and you won't get bonus points...just 12 for a 3 hours. I've gotten points for Skye Restaurant, reality shows and leftover Golden Monkey tasks. Do you have the event banners from the bullhorn?
    Hey @kokokokonut do reality shows class as 5 star rating I'm a bit confused
    Yeas are you doing reality shows and not getting event points? Start a thread in FAQ if you’re not getting event points for 5Star professional gigs.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • xxTrinePrincessxxxxTrinePrincessxx Registered Users 157 Posts
    That dress and hair looks so good on your doll @klena! 😍❄️
    GC: trineaitken :o 19 year old girl from Norway
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Looking ahead to the weekend, girls can get new dresses and everyone can get new hair and accessories!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    As soon as the update popped up, I bought 4 items! (sorry wallet and kstars...)

In love with the rose print pants!
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    I'm doing this 8 hour gig at lif and it's so terribly hard!! I've had 2 full bars of energy (39 each) + energy from pets (+-27) and I'm at 3 stars gained... Thank god i got a bonus star but this is ridiculous right?? 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    I'M BACK!
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited January 2018

Looking ahead to the weekend, girls can get new dresses and everyone can get new hair and accessories!

yayyy I'm always in for new hair
    thank you Kalinda! 💕

Thank you for this hint. Great day...update, hints...what’s not to love?

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    @klena Your Ice Queen look is amazing! It's put together so well from head to toe!

I got cash, cash, a partnership tile, and... FINALLY, FIN-AL-LY, these Halloween boots! I've been waiting FOREVER AND EVER to win them! I actually said "woohoo!" out loud and my husband came over to peek at what I was happy-dancing about, haha.

iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

Keia said:
    isabeau said:
    The only thing I saw was I didn't get any point when I invited another player/cowork. And I thought I seen two points after clicking/inviting a player. I hope that made sense. But I don't
    The gigs I didn’t get points for were hosting the PopGlam Awards and A World Klass Shoot, both of which were just hanging around in my queue, and I needed to do them in order to have Simon start offering me the 3hr side gigs. I’d already done all the gigs for my businesses this past weekend. Shouldn’t I have gotten event points yesterday and today for te Awards show and Shoot?
    Thank you @judithkkh @xxTrinePrincessxx & @Pez 💖

@Pez, now tou got me lusting after those boots too.😍
    iOS iPad 
    All in a days work ..
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Bravo @ladykrystal! That's what I call a comeback! 
    Android

Bravo @ladykrystal! That's what I call a comeback! 

Thanks darling. It’s good to be back!
  • MissMarvelMissMarvel Registered Users 45 Posts
    I'm finally done!

I don't have even a lot of jewelry so this is a good one. Now I can finally do the Konnection storyline, I'm so excited for it.
    Android. Level 28.
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I was hoping I'd get a dress from the throwback box, but at least this time I got a necklace I'll actually use.
    Platform: Android

I'm finally done!

I don't have even a lot of jewelry so this is a good one. Now I can finally do the Konnection storyline, I'm so excited for it.

Omg me too @MissMarvel. Can’t wait to do the new story lines.