Comments

• ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    Thank you so much, @AlexandraKKH!! :kissing_heart:
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts

Guys, Last time, every other post was about Android having to wait, and then we had complaints that every other post was upset about the wait, and in fact it got ugly. Let's keep this to the Update itself, good or bad, and if you want to vent because iOS gets it first, I promise you glu reads the Vent thread. Post there if this is
    ‘“why must we wait....”. It’s too time consuming for me to move your posts to vent, so post there to complain, ..or i’ll Just delete them. I'm asking for your help with this.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AdrieAdrie Registered Users 249 Posts
    I just came to buy clothes and I realized that my best friend left me like a thousand messages that I was already updating and I'm just downloading 😂
    •Player Since 2017
    •Married with the love of my life♡
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    edited January 2018
    Hi guys!  I just wanted to drop in and give my thoughts on the new update! To be honest, last week I barely played KKH, I felt myself losing a little bit of interest, but this update has me excited to play again 😊

First thoughts:
    — The new Kollections... so good! All 3 of them are, in my personal opinion, better than any of the ones we’ve had recently. I mean, Creme De La Creme only has ONE bad option (the energy)! The hair in Showstoppers is great and the Sassy&Classy kollecfion is beautiful (although 3 bad options? Ick... probably won’t get around to those any time soon.)
    — Is there no pop-up shop this update? 🤔 I wonder if it’ll open sometime soon with fashion week? 
    — The new spa is super cute! The update says we can have dates there? Adorable!
    —Still no customizing for my husband (bummer) but **SPOILER FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVENT PLAYED THE GIG YET** the whole game show with my husband, Chad, and Crystal was really nice! I love when my husband is more than just a needy figurehead and actually participates in my life. He called to divorce me yesterday (again, because I lost a little interest and didn’t play for a few days), and I begrudgingly paid the 10 K stars to keep him, but now I’m glad I did. The storyline was really well done. I’d love to see my husband incorporated more in the future! 
    — The dating reality show: ***SPOILERS** Seems to work in a bachelorette style where I meet different men, and then eliminate my least favorite, etc. I love that the game immediately reassured me that anything that goes on in the dating show doesn’t affect my real life relationship (unless I want it to 😉) because I was a little worried about it. I can’t tell yet, does anyone know if this show is a permanent reoccurring feature or a one time thing? I hope it’s something we can play often from now on! 
    — The Konnections feature: I don’t have any interest in dating anyone other than Ayden, but I did fiddle with the Konnecfion feature just to see what I’d be missing. It’s really fun! It’s like a Tinder for my doll 😂 Despite my loyalty to Ayden, I swiped right on one guy just because I wanted to see what would happen (and ok, he was a little cute... just not, you know, “divorce my husband and father of my children” cute!) So far, it’s leading to quite an interesting storyline... I wont spoil too much! 
    -Lastly, the closet: Once again, the items in the VIP section are... meh. Uninspiring. I will be cancelling my bronze membership now, but I am excited to see what happens in my last bronze VIP storyline! I still have a few hours to go before I can play it. The clothes in the featured section are nice! A lot of different things we haven’t had before, I’m glad KKH is branching out! The hairs with the coverup are lovely! There are definitely some items I’ll be getting next time there’s a VIP. 
    Edit: I’m also glad the Stories feature will be gone soon. I mean, I liked the Stories, don’t get me wrong, but they stopped updating them and then I just had this large annoying banner always in my way, so I’m ready to say so long to that banner!

Some funny extras:
    —This one bachelor on my show has a name a little too close to mine... can you imagine us as a couple? Jayce and Jacey, taking on the world! Even without the name faux pas, poor Jayce is not my type, so I don’t think Ayden has anything to worry about.

— I had a romantic dramatic airport encounter, just like the ones on literally every Lifetime movie, with the boy I met from the Konnections app. The moment was slightly ruined though, by my husband standing a few feet away...

Ayden doesn’t really seem to mind though, does he? 😂 He seems happy, so maybe he’s just as interested in the drama of it all as I am. 
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Katinkae said:

Is the kollections still staged? Like the best things appear last? Because then I will continue to boycott

I haven't been boycotting it, but since you never get better stuff in the beginning, I've spent a limited amount on Kollections. I'd also like to know if it still gives you things in the same order as usual.
    Platform: Android

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Yes I love this update!!! Especially storylines that are available immediate!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited January 2018
    the storyline where we get to work with our partners was sooo fun! please please let us have more of these! it's so fun to travel around the world working with our partners, especially when they're saying cute things as he did, I'm a sucker for romance 😛
    the spa is absolutely gorgeous! I'm definitely going to get at least one of the bathtubs, they're incredible and the whole decoration sets are lovely. it was a bit awkward to see that guy standing up in there but he's quite cute so it's okay
    the Kollections are absolutely gorgeous! I'm definitely going to play a bit on our next VIP event.
    aaand I see some kash new clothes too! super cute! one of my favorite pants are actually kash worthy so I was pretty happy with this.
    I didn't see anything about the special Valentines boxes announced like they did the first time they released the update during the Spread the Joy ones but I guess we should wait and see...? I do hope we get them!

but overall, super happy and excited about this update! thank youuu Glu 💜
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    Ok first off I really like this update. The new feature is really cool and the new kollections are gorgeous however one thing is bothering me about one of the new kollections:

This hair looks unfinished in my opinion...it is not how it looks in promo picture at all. Glu could you please fix this?
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    wasn't even aware that there was even an update since i've not played in weeks...(around my birthday is when I stopped playing I believe, not sure).

anyhoo hope everyone who's got it is enjoying it, not really waiting on the android update, hope everyone's being doing well.
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @Chelsea. There are 2 hairstyles available in the Kollection and the hair on your doll looks like the straight hairstyle that comes with the purple outfit. I think it looks good!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
    When's android getting the update how many hours?
    edited January 2018
    Chelsea. said:

Ok first off I really like this update. The new feature is really cool and the new kollections are gorgeous however one thing is bothering me about one of the new kollections:

This hair looks unfinished in my opinion...it is not how it looks in promo picture at all. Glu could you please fix this?

I noticed it it's not all the way down the shoulders like in the promo doll too... is this how it's supposed to be?
    edit: I can't seem to be able to attach images but here it is https://imgur.com/HsnarXl (hopefully it works) this is the promo doll I was talking about, hers looks all the way down her shoulder and ours doesn't flow that way? I love the hairstyle, I really really do but it would be amazing if it went down her shoulder too!
    Omg @judithkkh you look amazing 😊
    edited January 2018
    Gabebot said:

aww thank you but if you're talking about the doll posted above then that's @Chelsea. which yes! she looks stunning 🙈
    judithkkh said:
    aww thank you but if you're talking about the doll posted above then that's @Chelsea. which yes! she looks stunning 🙈
    Oh okay but you'll look amazing I'm sure 🙂
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
     @Chelsea.
    This is how the the hairstyle originally looks like in KKG:

Android
  • yeezydashianyeezydashian Registered Users 269 Posts
    The hair is not unfinished, it's just like in the K&K game, this is just a copy, so... You can complain about It in the K&K forum.

edited January 2018

@Chelsea.
    This is how the the hairstyle originally looks like in KKG:

oo that makes more sense now, I didn't know it looked like that in the K&K game.
    thank you for the picture 🧡
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    Ah, thank you @Rumpelstilzchen. :) Maybe my OCD is getting the better of me..
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    I just updated the thread including all the recent kollections and kost to complete for everyone..
    CLICK HERE to have a look!
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • King KylieKing Kylie Registered Users 60 Posts

Thoughts on the update

Konnections: super fun! I really love it tbh, Its a fun quick way to make contacts as opposed to going to restaurants not knowing who you’ll find.

Kollections: also amazing ♥️ some surprising choices but I do like most of it. there’s this one short haiestyle from kkg that I love and dream it will come up here someday. I’ll post about it in the kollections thread.

Clothes: Obsessed with that flower print look Kris Jenner wore.

CONS/Doubts: no pop up store? As much as I like the spa, I was hoping we’d have a kitchen or a closet (my dream) for rhe new room, maybe a regular bathroom or just a guest bedroom. I don’t know, rooms people actually have in their house? 

• RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    You're welcome @judithkkh @Chelsea.
    Always thought that it looks a bit weird. But so do many hairstyles in KKG..
    Android
  • JennahJennah Registered Users 22 Posts
    Does anyone know if the attendant in the spa is tappable? For 180 k-stars, I hope so!
  • CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    Does anyone have the VIP outfit yet and know which item comes with which Subscription?
  • nividnivid Registered Users 133 Posts
    edited January 2018
    Really love the Konnections feature, I've always wanted something like this but never really voiced it. I wonder if there's some NPC contacts that Glu's cuztomized or if they're all just randomly generated horribly dressed (for the most part ;) ) NPCs? I'm not complaining either way, it's nice getting new contacts as I was running out of ones that weren't at max relationship for reality shows especially.
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ♢ KKH: Allison
    PM me for my Facebook (Ios only!)
  • KimKHollyWoodAddictionKimKHollyWoodAddiction Registered Users 166 Posts
    Jennah said:
    Does anyone know if the attendant in the spa is tappable? For 180 k-stars, I hope so!
    @Jennah yes the “man pet” in the spa is a tappable
  • KimKHollyWoodAddictionKimKHollyWoodAddiction Registered Users 166 Posts
    Does anyone have the VIP outfit yet and know which item comes with which Subscription?
    @CatherineBay this is the vip entire look I’m not sure what goes with what subscription though..  photo credit goes to @Ktinaavi
  • AdrieAdrie Registered Users 249 Posts
    I love this update🙌🏻❣️
    •Player Since 2017
    •Married with the love of my life♡
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I have 19 minutes til my VIP story so I can tell you in a bit about bronze if no one else does

But thank you Glu and @KalindaKing

These hairs look soooo much better!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    edited January 2018
    @KaylaJ Oh, that's amazing that they fixed them hairstyles! I wonder if they fixed the one with the blue ends from kollections and the Halloween one with the braids that had a hole on the back? :smile: oh and another one from kollections with the braids too that had an ear sticking out?
    Happy to see all of you enjoying the new update! Can't wait to join the fun! 
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.