KK:H Fashion Show - 1/26/18, Passport to Happiness

2Next

Comments

• HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Dixie was joined on the red carpet by her friends @AListJacey and @kokokokonut

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    @unique123 with 'bobi' hair! :love::love::love:

Kat & Vats are romantically set in silver waiting the new update!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited January 2018
    @klena Kate & Angeline showing off their new thigh high boots! πŸ˜‰

🍎 iOS dollsπŸ“± Β 
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    Oh wow, thanks for adding Kate to this awesome edit. πŸ’– You should see the floor, its like the closet spew out its content while she’s trying to decide how to wear her new boots lol. πŸ˜†
    Seriously though thank you for the tips in getting the boots to work. 😘
    iOS iPadΒ 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    You are so very welcome! Angeline had so much fun inviting Kate over to try out some new outfits together. We should do it again soon, although there’s a lot of clean up to do after these two made a big mess in the closet! LOL πŸ˜‚ πŸ‘—πŸ‘™πŸ‘ πŸ‘‘πŸ‘’πŸ‘š
    🍎 iOS dollsπŸ“± Β 
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    edited January 2018
    @Vats i'm too excited to have my 'bobi' hair!! πŸ™ŒπŸ˜πŸ˜ Looking fabulous in your silver πŸŒ πŸŽ‡
    @KaylaJ I love your doll in the High Society! Very glam. That might have to be my next one. Where did you get the red and tropical top in your first picture? I thought this was in the Kollections but I actually don't see it now. I want that outfit as well with the matching tropical pants! 😍
    KaylaJ said:

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    unique123 said:

@Vats i'm too excited to have my 'bobi' hair!! πŸ™ŒπŸ˜πŸ˜ Looking fabulous in your silver πŸŒ πŸŽ‡
    @KaylaJ I love your doll in the High Society! Very glam. That might have to be my next one. Where did you get the red and tropical top in your first picture? I thought this was in the Kollections but I actually don't see it now. I want that outfit as well with the matching tropical pants! 😍

KaylaJ said:

Ty! And once you finish 3 kollections, the Silk Motiff one show's up.

Good news, only prizes, but obv $$$$$$
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    I bought 3 businesses this weekend so I was too busy to post earlier, but here is the event outfit, one of my faves β™₯

• unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    KaylaJ said:
    Ty! And once you finish 3 kollections, the Silk Motiff one show's up. Good news, only prizes, but obv $$$$$$
    Thank you @KaylaJ! 😁😁 I could not remember where that outfit was! 😍 so gorgeous 

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Johana said:
    I bought 3 businesses this weekend so I was too busy to post earlier, but here is the event outfit, one of my faves β™₯
    Beautiful πŸ’–
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts