KK:H Weekend Event- 2/2/18 - SYS NY Fashion Week Lets Celebrate!

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
edited February 2018 in KKH General Discussion
Ok, we started the thread celebrating Lame old Groundhog day, but the dolls were great about it.
Here's our Real Banner!

But here's how it started!
div class="AlignCenter">
https://youtu.be/vUi1PdYn5nk

That’s right! Our Event starts tomorrow......Groundhog Day. Sure Kalinda dropped some hints the other day,

KalindaKing said: KalindaKing said:

Looking ahead to the weekend, girls can get new dresses and everyone can get new hair and accessories!

But we need a Hook, a Gimmick, a Holiday to hang this event on. So, Happy GroundHog Day.

***Klears throat anyway, the Groundhog will leave his little Groundhog Hole, and if he sees his shadow there will be 6 more weeks of wint.....

Aww, cmon guys. We invite you in here and you snicker?
Kim always acts interested, like it's a good idea, whatever we come up with!

Et tu Kim? Et tu?
Ok, well mocking doesn't help Ladies.

Look, dresses hair and accessories. Those are the hints, now when this Dog of a thread (lol) gets opened,
we can all have fun waiting for spoilers. Just remember.....I don't make the Holidays.
Kim, would you please do your thing?
https://youtu.be/RUwf724CNPg
Ok, that's right. Very Funny Dolls. That's a groundhog. we need Kim Dancing.
And regardless of what Prince felt, we know Kim can dance.
So forget the groundhogs, let's think about the clothes we can win this weekend.
And now, here's the one, the only Kim ready to open the thread.
Do your thing Doll!

(And if you don't know foamy.......google foamy the squirrel.But be careful.
Explicit Squirrel)
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13456

Comments

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Yesss thank you for opening the thread, Koko!!! And Happy Groundhog Day to you, too!
    I have been obsessing about Kalinda's teaser, dresses AND hair!!!! So excited!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Accessories doll. Don't forget the accessories. I love our recent accessories, from the drinks, the clutch purses, the phone.... hmmm. Jewelry counts as accessories right? NO? Bling? NO Bling? Help, I think my brains in a bling loop. Guess it's time to turn on my phone, make the day official.
    um, when should we start the polite chanting? The further we get away from the GDog of an opening, the better. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AdrieAdrie Registered Users 249 Posts
    I hope it is SYS (we have time not to have that event) or that it is dating (I love it) and I would like the spoilers❤️
    •Player Since 2017
    •Married with the love of my life♡
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
    I'm gonna put this here, and see what blossoms. lol.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Mileys_MommyMileys_Mommy Registered Users 239 Posts
    edited February 2018
    SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOLIERS SPOILERS SPOILERS WEEKEND EVENT WEEKEND EVENT WEEKEND EVENT WEEKEND EVENT
    I play iOS and android please update nicki Minaj the empire
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    We're having a Show Your Style event this weekend and in the quest you'll have the opportunity to mentor young people!

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • KtinaaviKtinaavi Registered Users 132 Posts
    edited February 2018
    @KalindaKing can you tell us about those lips! They are beautiful!!! And thank you for the spoilers!!!
    Kristina

KKH x iOS
    Omg Sys thank you thank you thank you Glorious Goddess of Glu. Thank you thank you.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AdrieAdrie Registered Users 249 Posts
    We're having a Show Your Style event this weekend and in the quest you'll have the opportunity to mentor young people!
    Thank you so muchhhhhh😭❤️ I need this lips😻💕
    •Player Since 2017
    •Married with the love of my life♡
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
  • Alisha1118Alisha1118 Registered Users 18 Posts
    Would have been so much more fun to style the lips. 
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Kalinda, thank you so much.
    Everything looks so cool I feel overwhelmed. 
    The lips don’t show up on the doll but all I know is that I gotta have them.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• VonniePoooh21VonniePoooh21 Registered Users 55 Posts
    OMG ITS SOO PRETTY! I WANT EVRYTHING 😍😍😍😭😭
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    Ooo...I love everything! Thanks for the spoilers! :)
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    I love that sparkly dress so MUCH! I'm literally in love with it! 😍
    And the gift box outfit too, I mean the dress and the hair and the lips and arrgh I need everything!
    Thank you @KalindaKing as usually!
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
    OK Start over. lol.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Oh my... everything looks soooo great!!!!! Would like to know more about the lips too!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    The lips are a fun way to play with makeup and create a glamorous look inspired by Kim! They have a nice, subtle sparkle and I can't wait to hear your reactions once you see it in the game.
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    I can't wait. I'm so excited. lips, glitter and glitz. I am in sparkle heaven over here.
    Thank you Kalinda and Glu Gods
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    the sparkle lips for the girls are really exciting!

I'm lacking the stars to participate for the guys this weekend so I guess I'll take it off instead ;3
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I'm a bit traumatized, because of the last SYS, but I guess those sunnies give us a wide repertoire to work with.

I like the earnable bag and jacket! See this @HollySisk, when green stuff comes with a good design I'm here for them! ;)

#groundhogday
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Classic tagline!

#VIPKalinda
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    Wow! This weekend event is too beautiful! Goals! The single item i am not crazy about is the earnable hair, but the others are just si extraordinary!!! I love them! Even the rose silver purse  <3 
    Too bad that i have just a few kstars( i really liked the Creme de la creme Kollection) only to enter the sys, so i don’t know if i will be able to grind the giftboxesbut anyway, so happy about this event and whole update! 
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
    Wow! This weekend event is too beautiful! Goals! The single item i am not crazy about is the earnable hair, but the others are just si extraordinary!!! I love them! Even the rose silver purse  <3 
    Too bad that i have just a few kstars( i really liked  only to enter the sys, so i don’t know if i will be able to grind the giftboxesbut anyway, so happy about this event and whole update! 
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    edited February 2018
    I like the dress, I’m not crazy about the hair or necklace though. As usual the GB items are gorgeous, I love those lips.
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
    @Julliette I'm waiting for the purse to drop to the sale price, but if you really love the clothes in the event, I don't know if you've ever bought stars, but even a small pack would take care of the entry. Plus, if you haven't killed the ads between screens you haven't even really started to enjoy the game. Its a whole different feel once the ads are gone. I used to hate when I'd finish a task, and all the payout pops out, and my game shoots to an ad before I have the enjoyment of picking up my loot. lol. Ok, done with the soapbox, but anyone still playing with ads owes it to themselves to buy the smallest pack of stars, and kill those ads. Plus...in my case the 10$ pack along with what I had gave me enough to buy the jet, and then along with the lowest price vehicle....my transportation has been free ever since. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @Julliette I'm waiting for the purse to drop to the sale price, but if you really love the clothes in the event, I don't know if you've ever bought stars, but even a small pack would take care of the entry. Plus, if you haven't killed the ads between screens you haven't even really started to enjoy the game. Its a whole different feel once the ads are gone. I used to hate when I'd finish a task, and all the payout pops out, and my game shoots to an ad before I have the enjoyment of picking up my loot. lol. Ok, done with the soapbox, but anyone still playing with ads owes it to themselves to buy the smallest pack of stars, and kill those ads. Plus...in my case the 10$ pack along with what I had gave me enough to buy the jet, and then along with the lowest price vehicle....my transportation has been free ever since. :)
    I “killed” the ads long time ago :wink: and i am seriously considering buying some sweet kstars for this amazing event :) 
    Wish you all good luck on picking boxes and earning votes! Can’t wait the start!!!  <3
    I always hated sounding pushy but I hate not letting someone know about a good thing too, Ya know. I can't believe the dresses. Omg perfection. I like the other things but the dresses have taken my breath away. <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Quick question: why the silver rose purse which we need to buy to enter the sys event doesn’t appear in my wardrobe? Ussualy we have to buy at a smaller prices items from wardrobe, but this one i can’t find it, Hope tomorrow i will be able to buy it and will appear in the wardrobe.
    The required items for the Show Your Style event will appear in the game later today!
    #VIPKalinda
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    Those gb items!!!! They're fabulous! Might have to do some chasing... 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers