Options

Miraggio Grande partnerships

Selly kkhSelly kkh Registered Users 58 Posts
Hi dolls 💖

So I don’t know if I am the only who have this issue but I have all the first items of normal partnerships except the Miraggio Grande where I only need one partnership (check the picture). It’s been months that I wanted that item so bad and I don’t know why I can’t have it. Since the vip partnerships came it’s harder to have them and I wanted to know if I’m the only who have this issue 🤧

ps : my daily boxes have only cash, kstars and sometime vip partnerships. 
✨SELLY KKH✨

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    edited February 2018
    The picks in your Daily box palettes are all just random and generated by the game. I have a few missing tiles that don't come around very often, and when they do....I miss them. But this isn't a glitch, it's just the random generator that fills out palettes with items. I can't list what I need one more of, it just aggravates me the same way I am agitated when my lottery ticket doesn't win. Sorry to say, this is a big boat we're all in together, but it's random. :) Good luck today. Sending positive vibes.

p.s. on my android game it's the silver box I'm missing. the other two....an iOS and an Android - have each been lucky enough to complete the series for the Miraggio Robe,
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Ugh! Yeah Miraggio Grande's tiles are the worst to find, theoretically they should be on the daily boxes, but everytime I see them, they're within the golden boxes.

Last time I got one, think it was a year ago, and last time I saw it was back in November, I think.

Look to the positive side, you just need one of them to complete your robe set. In my case I need one to complete the energy set and then start the 'search' to collect the trio again to get my robe. See you in many years and until there Glu probably will have released another robe. :sweat_smile:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I've been waiting for that tile too. If I got the third final tile, I'd get 20 K-stars.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Oh, then you already got the bathrobe? If you're waiting for a tile for Stars, and I can show series after series missing one tile or another, it's how the game is. Imagine a big drum with all these possible tiles then add in cash, energy, and every prize from tb down to white bra top in GBs, all those items are in the drum that is spinning and spinning, the palette draws 8 tiles sfrom the spinning drum, then you pick from them. I don't want to even think of the odds, but, if you keep playing, the prizes will come. Out of 3 of my games, only one is missing the bathrobe, and it's one tile. I could get it today, tomorrow or next year. That's what random is all about. Frustrating...lh yeah. but it's all just random.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I know that these things are random, but I never see the tile appear which means there's 0% chance of getting it.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    I do see the Miraggio tile sometimes. Rarely, but it appears. The one I have only seen twice - waiting for the third tile since they were introduced - is Alejandro's.
    Android