KK:H Weekend Event- 2/2/18 - SYS NY Fashion Week Lets Celebrate!

Comments

• webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    I absolutely love everything this week! That GB dress is gorgeous. I love how it's sheer at the bottom. I'm curious to see the earnable necklace on another top - it's hard to see it with the current dress. The earnable hair is a cute length and I have a ton of long hair styles, so I'm ok with it.
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    I love the earnables and the purse we have to style during the event, so lovely!
    the GB dress is absolutely gorgeous! hopefully I'll have some luck and get it inside my freebie box 🙈
    thank you so much for the spoilers! such a great way to start our February events!
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    Happy for you guys, but I'm really gutted because fb doesn't get this event! Please Glu, let us have some other event for the same items!!! Please please please!!! I absolutely love the items and I usually do, every SYS. It's not fair we don't even get the chance to have them. Please give facebook some other event for the same items when the other platforms are having SYS!
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    edited February 2018
    I'm not too fond of the items you can win, but my inner hoarder is telling me to do the event anyway...

Bye bye, kstars...
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • tiramisutiramisu Registered Users 169 Posts
    I came here hoping for an SYS and it looks like my wish has been granted! Not sure I will be able to resist chasing the glittery lips...
  • carleighcarleigh Registered Users 55 Posts
    I neeeeeed those lips! I rarely chase after items, but I will this week!
    IOS :)
  • xxTrinePrincessxxxxTrinePrincessxx Registered Users 157 Posts
    Thank you for the spoilers!! The only thing I don’t love is the earnable hair. I will definitely chase the lips, and if I get the GB dress during that I will be thrilled😍
    GC: trineaitken :o 19 year old girl from Norway
  • MissMarvelMissMarvel Registered Users 45 Posts
    The GB items are stunning, wow! I'm very happy I didn't spend a lot of stars during the VIP weekend. The earnable items also very nice, I think, but it's a bit hard to see the necklace with that dress.
    Will we have double rewards and/or free K star per gig? Those happen sometimes with SYS.
    Android. Level 28.
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Yes, we'll have Bonus K-Stars available this weekend!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.

Yes, we'll have Bonus K-Stars available this weekend!

omggg YES
    yesss!!! reality shows here I go
    thank you Kalinda! 💜
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Check your game to get the item!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    Bye bye k-stars 👋 time to start chasing just a little over 11 hours. *gulp*
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
    edited February 2018
    I love the sparkles animation on the bag! it's such a cute animation, loving the details on it
    I was going to wait until tomorrow to buy it buuuut nope
    just created my first look, couldn't help it. I'm readyyy
  • GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
    oh hey dolls just enjoying my new show your style bag I just purchased it goes well with this outfit 😍

My doll is loving the purse as well! At first, I thought the purse was white, but I like it much more now that I realize it's silver (and sparkly!).
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    Stars, those gorgeous clothes, this is going to be such a fun event. Hydrate everyone!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ericasiaericasia Registered Users 32 Posts
    OH MY GOD THE GLITTER LIPS
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    Oh my, the GB glitter lips!

I'm looking forward to owning the earnable dress. The purse is very nice too -- I'll definitely wear it beyond this event, which I haven't been able to say for some of the previous SYS styling items.

I'll be trying this purple look in the voting booth:

iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

Pez said:

Oh my, the GB glitter lips!

I'm looking forward to owning the earnable dress. The purse is very nice too -- I'll definitely wear it beyond this event, which I haven't been able to say for some of the previous SYS styling items.

I'll be trying this purple look in the voting booth:

Gorgeous ensemble! If I see it, I'll be sure to give your look some love!
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    adios kstars, everything is beautiful!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • _AriaBae97__AriaBae97_ Registered Users 30 Posts
    Wooooowww!! Everything is so beautiful the GB hair and dress is to DIE FOR. Not to mention the sparkly lip😍😍
    Thank you for the spoilers, doll!
    Now, bye bye k-stars 

• chachacha06chachacha06 Registered Users 7 Posts
    We're having a Show Your Style event this weekend and in the quest you'll have the opportunity to mentor young people!
    Omg the lips! Soo beautiful love love love
    KKH android daily player.
    Doll name : Daenarys snow
    Feel free to add my fb http://bit.ly/Fbdaenarys
  • minatodorovicminatodorovic Registered Users 43 Posts
    I’m in love with every single item omg! Well maybe except the earnable hair but I don’t mind it lol
    Just bought the purse and it looks AMAZING! Last sys event we had that stupid dress I’m probably never gonna wear but this purse is soooooo cute 😍

• haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    edited February 2018
    I am so excited to chase, and I very rarely do, but I really want those lips, that dress, that hair in the gift boxes! The earrings are a little to big for my taste, but I won't cry if I get them in the chase. It's nice to have bonus items on a SYS weekend too, so they don't Steal Your Sleep*!

I hope Glu tells us in advance, though, if this weekend starts another continued story without bonus points. I really don't want to waste the energy on 3 6-hour events if i don't get bonus points, even though I really like Glu's story lines recently-- I just like the k-stars I can earn by using that energy on reality shows more!

*thanks for the phrase, @Rumpelstilzchen!

Here's the look I'll be opening with in the morning. BTW, love the 2 new fashion week backgrounds, Glu!

My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Is the GB HAIR ombré??? The lower part of the hairstyle seems to be darker...???
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • skoshiskoshi Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Can’t wait for this event to happen the anticipation is too much! 😍
  • jessica296jessica296 Registered Users 113 Posts
    I’m so nervous already. Think I’ll be trying my luck with this look first. The hair is kind of in the way so I might change it.
    SisSnappedLikeThanos deserves the world 💞
  • ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    My first look to start off the event 💎

*✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
    edited February 2018
    @ladykrystal I went with the same dress! I think it's just too perfect with the purse and your doll looks absolutely stunning! I'm definitely voting for all of you, you look amazing & here she goees
    I'm setting up my alarm right now, see you guys in hmmm 2 hours?

• KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    My first look to start off the event 💎

Crazy how 2 people think alike well make that three expect I felt like the dress clash with the purse so I didn't style it together. But seen both of yall do it, it look great. 

I had a good 31 kstar and it's gooonnee. Lol 😂 but here is how i style my first look. Something cute and fun

KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+