KK:H 2/2/2018 Weekend Fashion Show NYFW SYS

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
edited February 2018 in KKH General Discussion
Yesterday Kalinda knocked our Arthur George Socks off (ok they are men's socks work with it ladies) when she gave us these spoilers.......

We're having a Show Your Style event this weekend and in the quest you'll have the opportunity to mentor young people!

So get ready Dolls and Dude Dolls, it'seems time to show us your best Catwalk looks!
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Here we have Z and Kat....Loving the event, the clothes are so glam and 2 got the lips so far.

https://g.co/kgs/5yQnfT
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AdrieAdrie Registered Users 249 Posts
    I just won my hair and my lips but I think I have very big 😂 but I still like them a lot
    •Player Since 2017
    •Married with the love of my life♡
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    I think the lips are really neat. They are a bit large, but that probably helps to see the effect.
    @kokokokonut @Adrie It appears they change color with whichever lipcolor you choose?
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    My doll looks a bit annoyed with the lips :p
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
    @webraIf they change color, I always use red❤️ and this time I change color or I love the shine of my lips but I think I have big 😪😂
    •Player Since 2017
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    To me, those lips are a bit large. But it also depends on the shape of the doll’s face. On my doll, she looks like she’s been stung by bees & her face is blown up because of it. Then I changed the shape of her face and now the lips looks great. Dilemma, dilemma. I like those lips but should I change the face to keep it?

iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
    @klenaDo not change your face the same you look beautiful 💕 I also try to change the face but better I stay like I have
    •Player Since 2017
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
  • xxTrinePrincessxxxxTrinePrincessxx Registered Users 157 Posts
    I think the lips look good on you @klena, you shouldn’t change your face for them! The lips just look a bit pouty in my opinion, but they look like that on all the dolls wearing them and I actually like that☺️

Got the hair and the lips, yaay😍

GC: trineaitken :o 19 year old girl from Norway
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    The hair has a really cool effect on some of the different hair colours!!

• AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Very pleased with the gift box items this week! 💖

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    edited February 2018
    Thank you @Adrie & @xxTrinePrincessxx will take your advise. With different hairstyles it actually looks great or it could be that I’m getting used to it lol.💖

Backstage with @Angeline & Jon @HollySisk & @KaylaJ during Hot Lips Collection.

iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    All the items were so amazing this weekend! I managed to get all the gb items except the lips but I’m ok with that cuz I love the dress and hair so much ;)

I lightened Kiki’s hair a bit to enjoy the ombré effect :)

• SummermoonsSummermoons Registered Users 19 Posts
    Wow, everyone is looking good with their new items! I managed to get the lips for the free box and earrings when I decided to buy another box! Here's how I styled them! 

The lips have a greater pout effect that I wasn't used to initially but I'm coming to like it! I'll be playing around different outfits and hairstyles to see how the lips turn out! Really loving the weekend items both earnable and gb, Glu did a great job in designing the items! 
    Hi! My doll is called ☆Nessa
    Playing on Android. Add me on Facebook!
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    #pout

Android
  • MNieuwMNieuw Registered Users 159 Posts

Daily KKH Player ~ iOS
    Level 79 (Max)
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    I found I'm not crazy about the GB hair and the new lips together on Everly-- she can do big hair or big lips, but both at once is overwhelming on her! It works well for Angeline, though, as you can see below! Here is how I styled the different pieces Everly acquired this event!

Gearing up for the Fashion Weeks is important for fashion stars like Everly! She started by visiting a fashion show, where she ran into @Angeline & Jon looking fab in new hair and lips... Perhaps she inspired Everly! Featuring Everly's new hair and dress/boots combo.

Everly met up with make-up artist Mario D. next, who worked his magic to make her lips look incredibly plump and full! Featuring the SYS necklace, which is actually pretty tough to style.

Later Everly hit up the red carpet for a fashion gala, where she ran into Kylie. Is it just me, or is Kylie looking a little jealous of how full and luscious Everly's lips are? Featuring the GB gown, which is stunning!

The next day, Jen styled Everly's hair and gave her fabulous pink ombre highlights! They are kind of hard to see on her hair color, but they give a nice depth to the style. I also played around, and this style looks so great on so many colors (just not really noticeable on the darker ones). This look also features Everly's GB earrings-- the new hairstyle frames them nicely, and picks up on their pink tones.

I'm looking forward to seeing what items Glu offers us throughout the upcoming fashion weeks! They've set the bar high with this week, that's for sure.
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I love the different looks the hair takes on depending on the base color.
    Everyone looks great.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited February 2018
    Oh I love seeing all your looks, dolls, so stunning!!
    I got all the GB items and I'm just over the moon with all my new items!!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I finished the SYS so Dixie went on a girls trip to Vegas with @Naimonster @Angeline & Jon @KaylaJ

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens