KK:H v8.3 Update

Comments

• ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts

I'm going to PM you guys about the bag so we can chat about what happened in your games and resolve this!

Thank you @KalindaKing
  • QueenSukiiQueenSukii Registered Users 120 Posts
    why do we have to pay 45 stars for the gold konnections we get? And if we don’t the heartbreaks and we don’t get them in out contacts
    GC: QueenSukii
    Instagram: @QueenSukii
    iPhone 8 iOS 11.1
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited February 2018
    @QueenSukii hi. i moved your post here, to the update thread, because the konnections came along with the update. :) thanks for understanding.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    Dolls, Kalinda was able to fix my bag! 💞 Yours are on the way! @Scarletkkh @LindaVB

@isabeau that is SO smart! I might start doing that! Thank you for sharing! ♥️
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts

I just updated the thread including all the recent kollections and kost to complete for everyone..
    CLICK HERE to have a look!

Thanks for doing this @ladykrystal but OUCH! I wish I did not know how much I’ve spent on these. No wonder my Black Friday Kstar stash won’t be lasting me an entire year.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    edited February 2018
    @ladykrystal Is Konnections working in your game now? If you're still having trouble, can you PM me?
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    AmeliaKKH said:

Dolls, Kalinda was able to fix my bag! 💞 Yours are on the way! @Scarletkkh @LindaVB

I just double checked, and my bag is gone too! What do I need to do?

hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    skevans said:

I just double checked, and my bag is gone too! What do I need to do?
    We wait for Kalinda to PM us @skevans
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    edited February 2018

why do we have to pay 45 stars for the gold konnections we get? And if we don’t the heartbreaks and we don’t get them in out contacts

I was disappointed by this too. I'm ranked 1+++, so I no longer have to charm any of the other high-ranking NPCs I encounter through normal means, but the game still wanted me to charm an A-lister Konnection for 45 K-stars. Pass!

(Edit: I should clarify that not all of the A-listers I tried to Konnect with asked me to do this, but so far one did.)

Oh, and random wish/thought: Since this is a Valentine's Day-themed update, I hope at some point during the month we get a sale on bridal items and hairstyles, especially since they were excluded from the Black Friday sales!
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    AmeliaKKH said:

It said the stories will be removed on the next major update! I actually came just to ask that. Like, shouldn’t we get the stories now? I want that red dress! 

I really, really hope they give us the chance to get the red dress to those who didn't get to play Stories, I really want it, too! totally agreed
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Dixie loves the dress she received for her bronze VIP membership. Now I’m a bit torn about canceling the subscription.

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    Holly, tell me miire about the dress in the bronze membership I need to have it.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
    Oh hey dolls don't mind me just purchased a new show your style bag for tomorrows event I love it do you like my outfit I put together? 
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    Heh, is my Konnections date really shy, giving me the silent treatment, or (flattering myself) struck speechless by my beauty? ;) She's had a blank dialogue box for every date after our introductory Konnections quest together.

Not a big deal at all but I figured I'd post it for Glu to see.
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Pez said:
    Heh, is my Konnections date really shy, giving me the silent treatment, or (flattering myself) struck speechless by my beauty? ;) She's had a blank dialogue box for every date after our introductory Konnections quest together. Not a big deal at all but I figured I'd post it for Glu to see.
    This is interesting, actually, because none of my new Konnections even have a speech bubble at all.
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    This haircut from this update is very cute. I have to admit that I wasn't into ponytail but with the cute ponytail from the previous update event and this long hair :blush: I'm really starting loving'em
    And who else than @Vats to go out and show off this fabulous hairstyle?

• SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    @KalindaKing I've noticed that when I wear this hair that came with the newnupdate the colour of the scarf changes. Its red in the picture but on my doll it's blue. 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    OMG @September I noticed that too 
    It's surely a bug :neutral: anyway this hair doesn't please me at all though
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    that must be an Android thing, I checked and mine is the right color as the picture
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    I’ve noticed my husband is missing from the private jet since the update. I haven’t looked in all my houses yet but the few I have checked he’s there, just missing from the jet so far
    edited February 2018
    @SugarK I reported the missing spouse last night. They're in our homes, in our lists, in our photobooth, they are just missing from the jet. It is affecting both Android and iOS (don't know about the other platforms) . So hang tight, and let him or her make their own travel arrangements.

You can check the app stpre, and make sure you're updated to the most recent version. We're either 8.3.1.or 8.3.2 i'my going to go check that now)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    edited February 2018
    HollySisk said:

Dixie loves the dress she received for her bronze VIP membership. Now I’m a bit torn about canceling the subscription.

Dixie looks beautiful. And that hairstyle is one of my favorites. I should have chased it when I had the chance!

That's funny, I was also considering canceling - and then this dress comes. This is what the VIP outfits should be like every time.

And they need to stop offering the older VIP items to people that don't have the subscription - except for maybe VIP subscribers on other plans. That made me angry.
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @Danizzle @September We're aware of this issue on Android and working on a fix!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    The only complaint I have about this dating related update is the fact that if you choose to date someone, they're still too needy for dates.
    Platform: Android

Um hi I brought gold VIP yesterday I completed the VIP storyline and I got the hair the purple velvet dress but not the purple velvet handheld bag can someone help me please I'm android 😖
  • CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    Does anyone know what the Silver VIP items are? I know bronze is the the amazing dress and gold is the dress, hair, and bag. However the two items I neeeed are the dress and hair and don’t want to get gold if it just means adding a cute but unnecessary bag.
    Does anyone know what the Silver VIP items are? I know bronze is the the amazing dress and gold is the dress, hair, and bag. However the two items I neeeed are the dress and hair and don’t want to get gold if it just means adding a cute but unnecessary bag.
    @CatherineBay silver VIP is the hair I just got it today 😊
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    I agree with what others have said, if I’m #1 A+++, why am I having to pay like 45 K stars to charm a date on the Konnections app? Isn’t one of the only perks of being an A lister that I no longer have to do that? 🤔
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
    @AListJacey I agree with you I'm on same a list level #1 and I have to pay 45kstars to get a a list contact on connections 
  • EloiseEloise Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited February 2018
    I’m so upset with konnections! I swiped for romantic just to see what will happen and got quest which leaded me to the date, and I didn’t have the opportunity to decline! Now I’m waiting this date to finish and to see how many stars will I need to get my lovely husband 

upd. Ok, sorry, it didn’t affect to your spouse (at least if you do 1 star date)