KK:H Weekend Event- 2/2/18 - SYS NY Fashion Week Lets Celebrate!

Comments

• judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    I'm sorry you guys got worried about your missing partners! Due to technical reasons, you won't be able to see your spouse on the jet during this update. They'll be back when we release the next update.
    ooo well i'm happy it's okay then, I was starting to get a bit worried 😅
    thank you so much! 💘
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts

I'm sorry you guys got worried about your missing partners! Due to technical reasons, you won't be able to see your spouse on the jet during this update. They'll be back when we release the next update.

So much for that "Home Alone" scenario I cooked up

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I have an update about the earnables for this event: the dress actually includes OTK boots!

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Or my. We love otk boots. Thank you for this . I can't wait....they WILL be mine.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I won my first two rounds and reached the free box:

This is probably the most balanced palette I ever had, would rather k-stars, but I'm ok with points.

@Rumpelstilzchen look who I found:

The guy you help me to crush! I voted for him, he has a nice style.

@Syndra x sorry about your lost game! Glad you're back!

Talking about coming back, hey @maxrockatansky ! We missed you girl!

@Maxylicious your doll is completely stunning! I love the hair of the first pic!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Am I imagining that I already saw the earnable hair, necklace and dress from this event?
    Platform: Android

• skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts

I have an update about the earnables for this event: the dress actually includes OTK boots!

Is there any way that the dress and the boots could be separated? I'm obsessed with the boots, but don't see myself getting much use out of the dress...
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    What does OTK boots mean? (non native speaker here) 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    September said:

What does OTK boots mean? (non native speaker here) 

It means "Over The Knee" :)
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
    @September Aw, sorry to confuse you! It's slang for over-the-knee boots.

@skevans The boots and dress need to be worn together as an outfit. We'll keep that feedback in mind when designing clothes!
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    I won my first round but not my second, and I've gotten 2 bonus points from pets so far... which means I still have to wait almost 4 hours for my free box (and the chase I'll start when I get it!) unless I can find 3 pets with a bonus point. Ugh! I'm so anxious to open some boxes! I want that hair! I want those lips! I'd like that dress!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
    Remember when @kokokokonut used to post about Disney? It worked. I'm going back to Walt Disney World in Florida next week! I'm excited to do some shopping too.

You can continue to post on the forums if you encounter any technical issues so the team will see it. I'll respond to private messages when I'm back in the studio.

Hope you enjoy the events and the new update!

#VIPKalinda

Remember when @kokokokonut used to post about Disney? It worked. I'm going back to Walt Disney World in Florida next week! I'm excited to do some shopping too.

You can continue to post on the forums if you encounter any technical issues so the team will see it. I'll respond to private messages when I'm back in the studio.

Hope you enjoy the events and the new update!

@KalindaKing your doll looks so cute in her comfy travel outfit! only thing she's missing maybe is a glass of wine for on board ;) Have a great time in Florida; we'll miss you around the forum!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited February 2018

Have a wonderful time, but no matter how much they beg you, ....you can not stay as the Real Disney Princess.
    Have a great time, and Happy Shopping too!

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    Have a fantastic time at Disney World Kalinda! I’m so jealous as I’ve always wanted to visit.

My free box plus chasing results. Thanks to opening 3 boxes of 40 kstars the damage was minimized.

iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    edited February 2018
    Yay, Disney World! Enjoy, Kalinda!
    judithkkh said:

okay I did see a couple of you beauties!
     looking gorgeousss

Oh cool, thank you for posting this @judithkkh! And thank you for the support @skevans! Unfortunately I've lost both of my rounds so far. I really want to hurry up and reach my free GB so I can start chasing the hair! I didn't think much of it in Kalinda's previews but opening the game and seeing that ombré on my doll's pink and white hair colors has me riveted!
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    @klena You have so many standard box items in your giftboxes! Good work dodging most of them.
  • ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    I chased and chased and chased and I won the lips, hair and dress so I’m very, very happy right now. Won quite a few event points too so I’m already nearly finished the event. I’m lucky I don’t have to set any alarms this time round. 
    Spent quite a few k stars chasing but .. it was worth it. 

Second round outfit:

*✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    @Lisylis thank you. I usually ended up picking the standard box items so its a nice change avoiding most of them this time. My pocketnsure appreciate it lol. 🙂

@ladykrystal your doll looks great 👍 definitely will keep an eye out to vote for her.
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
    Omg can we were them boots with other outfits? @KalindaKing
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    Gabebot said:

Omg can we were them boots with other outfits? @KalindaKing

Unfortunately, nope. The boots and dress are a combo item. I already asked above.
    :/
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    I decided that I want those lips so I opened some boxes. Its a fairly good palette, too bad I didn't get the lips. Maybe more tomorrow.

By the way does anyone know what you get from completing  all the event stories?  
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • xxTrinePrincessxxxxTrinePrincessxx Registered Users 157 Posts
    Oh okay, sorry I didn’t know that @kokokokonut
    GC: trineaitken :o 19 year old girl from Norway
  • MissMarvelMissMarvel Registered Users 45 Posts
    So far I've won my two rounds :relaxed: Got to my free gift box and I will say: I was sooo nervous when I had to choose them.

The lips were my free pick, yay! I decided to keep going and it was... ok. Very happy for those stars though!

My first pick here was that beige blouse and it was very discouraging, but I had a good feeling and got myself another two items! I really love all of them, but the earings are a bit big to me.
    Now I only have 70 something stars, so the chances I won't get the dress are real :cold_sweat: I love the dress though, it's my favorite item in a long time. What is annoying too is that it wasn't even in my palettes so I didn't even have a chance at getting it, that's not fair. :angry:
    I'll spend the rest of the weekend doing reality gigs for those sweet bonus K stars and maybe take another shot at the dress.
    Android. Level 28.
    edited February 2018
    ughhh I want to get to my freebie already
    i wasn't going to open boxes but at the same time i'd love to have that ombré hair, it's so cute! the lips and dress are very cute too
    two more hours to go until my next look! all fo you are looking gorgeous 💞
    @KalindaKing have a nice and safe flight! have so much fun and can't wait to have you back with us!
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Okay so when I got to my free box I was going to pick my usual spot (top row, second from the left) but I had a REALLY good feeling about the one next to it (third from the left) so I picked it and got the hair! My usual one was energy, lol. 

And then I was too excited to put on the hair immediately and forgot to take a screenshot.

This weekends items are top quality! I'm really tempted to chase the dress and lips but I'm running low on k-stars :(
  • minatodorovicminatodorovic Registered Users 43 Posts
    I got lips in my free giftbox! I tried to chase the dress because it’s the prettiest item I’ve seen in this game but I got kash and energy 😡
    Do you guys have any advice for chasing items? Do I wait a few hours until I open a new box or open it right away?

Whew. I chased, more than I've ever chased before (and I've been playing for 2 years). An epic battle with the gift boxes, but I came away with all the items. I actually had 3 of 4 with 2 palettes, but had to keep going and going to find the lips. But with all the event points, I'm finished with the event, LOL!

Here's my journey. As you can see, I kept to my box-opening pattern throughout, until I realized the lips consistently were in the corners, and I took a chance and found them at last!

So in my first box, I got the earrings-- the one item I didn't care for. Normally I would stop here, because getting an item is a great thing to get in your free box, and helps with bonus points. Not this weekend, though! Note that all 4 items are in this initial palette-- thanks, Glu.

My next picks were amazing-- I probably should have stopped here! Instead, I spent hundreds more k stars to chase the lips.

Event points, energy. Lips were in a corner, again.

Getting k-stars makes me feel a smidge better. It was after opening this palette that I started considering trying a corner, since I'd noticed that pattern.

But I chose not to open a corner box because if the lips were in one of my usual boxes, I would have been so mad! But it was after seeing the lips in the corner AGAIN here, and feeling a little desperate having opened SO MANY boxes, that I resolved to open a corner box next time... maybe.

Finally, after my go-to box, I started for the corners. First getting energy, and finally, the lips! I'm glad I finally went for the corners, after spending nearly 500 gems! I was so excited that I forgot to take the screen cap after the boxes were all open--sorry!

So I got all the items, finished the event, but I think maybe the biggest miracle was in all that picking... I NEVER opened a kash box! :o

In the end, I'm not super-crazy about the lips on my doll (see again how I should have stopped after the 2nd palette!), but I've got a huge stock pile of energy to now spend to try to get back some k-stars!

edited February 2018
    well i opened my freebie and got energy, opened two more boxes and got kash sooo i don't think i will be opening any more boxes, not a good start but that's okay
    on my way to the earrings now!

i didn't take a screenshot because i was a little mad ): haha but if this helps anyone, i had the earrings, lips and hair on the 1 from the first row and 1 and 2 from the bottom ones, so those three items were at the left of my palette
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    @KalindaKing I just updated to 8.3.2 on iOS and the problem is still happening. It's not a freeze, but in the voting window I cannot hit the X to return to the main game. My page isn't frozen, I can continue to vote but in order to leave the voting window I have to exit the game completely and go back in. This is not a recent thing for me, it's happened in the last few SYS voting events that we've had. Happens every time I go into the voting window. Hope that info helps!

If your game is freezing while participating in the Show Your Style event...

- Which version are you playing on now? 8.3.2 is now available on iOS and Android - update your game to get the latest bug fixes
    - When did your game freeze? Did it start around the time the event started (5 AM Eastern)?
    - Can you please tell us any other details about what happened when your game froze on the voting screen?
    - How many times did your game freeze? Did it freeze every time you tried to tap the X?

@kokokokonut @SugarK