KK:H Weekday Event - 2/5/18 - Let's get it started!

Comments

• judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    that blue dress from the SMC is one of my favorites! such a gorgeous dress
    Did you finish the event last week? If so, that’s why you don’t have the Glitch. My games opened to where I was last week I thought. So, if you finished....your meter was zero. Does that make sense? You didn;t get the SMC offer because yuo have the item, 2 different things.
    ooo this makes so much sense! 
    not gonna lie, I like this keeping our old event points thing 😜 thank you Koko! I was wondering what was happening.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Ok, if you don;t have the Glitch, do you have the normal event with a zero point starting place? i want to know if the choices are Good Glitch with Event, or No Event. OR do some players have the normal event? 2 scenarios or 3? And if you post about this, just add your platform, Does anyone have the event running normally?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    Koko, weekend event was completed, don’t have the glitch, do have TB sale banner & don’t have event showing at all. Hope this helps you guys to figure out.
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    I came here to check because I'm not getting the event either (on android), but after seeing it's parties I don't even mind 
    Ok, that supports my theory. So, i’m Thinking the only ones with the event, didn’t finish last weeks, and started off with the points we achieved last week.i have put in the SOS to Glu. I’m sorry this is happening.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    i always feel glad when it's not just my game that is missing something. I also don't have the glitch, but I finished the event last week.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Julia88Julia88 Registered Users 123 Posts
    I didn't finish the event either, so I have the half-finished event, too. I wonder if those who have this glitch will open some boxes before this is fixed will we get to keep the items (or money, kstars)? And what about the event points we're earning now?
    I play on Android
    Unfortunately, i’m Missing the 1st 3 boxes...chance for some good prizes, maybe stars....but it looks like they’ll all walk away with a TB prize.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @Julia88 hi. We don’t know how Glu will handle this, but I don’t think we’ll be losing the event points we have, unless there is a sweeping across the board fix, that would cut prize values or award a b;anklet number of points, but pretty sure once you have the prize you will not lose it.
    We’ll just have to wait Nd see what happens. 😎
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    I just finished an 8 hour party started over night and didn't get any event points. I also don't seem to have the event at all, though I saw a flash of the event screen about half an hour after it began. :( I will add myself to the problem thread. Thanks. (playing on iOS).
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
    edited February 2018
    If you finished the event last week, there is a glitch where at this point you don’t have the event. I’ve notified Glu.
    As far as starting it last night, that is always the chance you take when you start before the event. I always say, someday you’ll start before the Event Start, and have nothing to show for it. I’m sorry this happened, but you got fans! As soon ad we hear anything, i’ll Post it here. I’m really sorry this is happening. Hopefully it will be all sorted out in a timely fashion thanks for your understanding and patience
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    edited February 2018
    skevans said:
    @Sil5678 Doll, if you wait 24h from the beginning of the event to OPEN your game at all, the points will be reduced! It’s a life savier! I do this every week! 💕💕
    Wait... Really? Is that true? It would be such a lifesaver!
    @skevans Yes!! The only ones it doesn’t work on is VIP and SYS. They naturally have lower points. This works ever since the TBE started in 2016! The boxes points drop to 15/90/180/380! 

And as I didn’t open my game yet, I don’t know about the glitch! However, if what @kokokokonut is saying is correct, then I won’t have it since I finished mine last week! Hoping they’ll fix it before tomorrow! 
  • ella.vella.v Registered Users 10 Posts
    I do have the weekday event as I didn't finish last week's. The downside is that once I reached the 3rd box it was as if I had already opened (and I didn't)... So at this point I reckon it's just pointless to have parties.
    i Started my parties this morning, I’ve been keeping track of my points earned, so we’ll see how it works out.
    Anyway Happy Monday. I picked my team when they hit the field, b4 the Super Bowl began....picked the Eagles because of the uniform. Loved the teal, and again....my team won. I love protecting my record!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Thanks for investigating and letting Glu know, @kokokokonut!

Since I finished last week, I'm just chilling and waiting for the fix!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Thank you @kokokokonut!

Date with hubby ☑
    Taking care of Vineyard ☑
    SCL ☑
    Open giftbox with kstars or item ⬜

So far so good! 
    Android
    DOLLS, Kathuue Lee Gifford just announced on live tv, she is a proud godmother again she is godmother to Kylie Jenner's baby who was born on February 1st that's all I know
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    The video Kylie put up on YouTube catching everyone up on the last nine months is beautiful! Totally a tear jerker 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Cchaircc said:

The video Kylie put up on YouTube catching everyone up on the last nine months is beautiful! Totally a tear jerker 

Oh I have to see this one, thanks!!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I guess I have to add myself to the list of people who aren't getting the event. I assumed I couldn't be the only one but I wanted to be sure.
    Platform: Android

• eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 399 Posts
    Hey everyone! Thank you for bringing this event issue to our attention. A fix will be coming shortly!
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
    I got it now and thanks for the extra stars. Now the first party will be towards the points to get to the second box. I just wish I got the only tile that had 25 Kstars in the first box. I'm surprised there were zero items in my first box since there are plenty of items I still haven't won.

well my event is now fixed but I didn't get the point so of the parties I did already before that ): 
    in other news, the Valentine's boxes are out! 😍 all of the prizes are incredibly gorgeousss
    so happy with this one too! thank you Glu 💗
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    Oooh, I didn't realize until today that as of the grotto expansion, we can invite up to 8 guests to parties in our Bel Air home! Now I can earn an even 20 points per party, woohoo~

Thank you Glu, koko, and everyone for coming together to so quickly figure out and correct the glitch! :) By the time I opened my game for the first time today and noticed, you folks were already on it.
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I like parties only because I have the Venice home where I can cram 7 guests into 2 rooms and call it a day. What other homes are like that? Prague maybe?

Not off to a great start. Got energy in my first box which I do admit is better than kash. But not a TB item or k-star box in sight :weary: I'm too spoiled for this.
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    @soundspretty You can have lots of guests at Dublin and Bel Air but both houses make you go to lots of rooms. I usually hold parties at Venice house too.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens

I like parties only because I have the Venice home where I can cram 7 guests into 2 rooms and call it a day. What other homes are like that? Prague maybe?

Not off to a great start. Got energy in my first box which I do admit is better than kash. But not a TB item or k-star box in sight :weary: I'm too spoiled for this.

Prague is easy if you just want everyone in just 2 rooms. I usually have the parties there for that reason. I need to remember to finally get the Venice home.

• bfol69bfol69 Registered Users 41 Posts
    I got the glitch and started out on the third box.  Did two parties and left the game.  Now I'm back on and I've got to start right from the beginning again and my points from the two parties are gone.  Just wasted my time.  😕

• LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Looks like I missed all the excitement! 

Got lucky with my first black box! Probably won't try for the next ones because party events are yikes.