KK:H Weekday Event - 2/5/18 - Let's get it started!

Comments

• HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Pez said:

Oooh, I didn't realize until today that as of the grotto expansion, we can invite up to 8 guests to parties in our Bel Air home! Now I can earn an even 20 points per party, woohoo~

Thank you Glu, koko, and everyone for coming together to so quickly figure out and correct the glitch! :) By the time I opened my game for the first time today and noticed, you folks were already on it.

@Pez I can’t find the button to start a party at bel air. Where is it?
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    @HollySisk The button is in the dining room, just to the right of where your doll is seated at the table.
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    The earner hairstyle made Dixie think, “pool party.” @KaylaJ and James Melton have joined her but everyone else was too overdressed. Lol

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • CalanthaCalantha Registered Users 187 Posts
    I have purchased Valentine's Day boxes and have no friends to give them to...lol...is there a non-facebook way to add friends in this game?
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    25 event points for the trouble? Well glu I could have made a LOT more during the day if the event got up earlier. I think we should get waaay more compensation event points. 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    Yea it sucks that the party event got realse late and I have learn and read that sometime, something is better than nothing. If you going to complain about only getting 25 points than that is sad cause honestly Glu didn't have to give us no points. It is not easy running a game that why I don't complain when something goes wrong. I am happy that Glu fix the problem as soon as possible and that they gave us 25 points just for the trouble...cause they could only gave us no points. So thank you Glu. 
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Calantha said:

I have purchased Valentine's Day boxes and have no friends to give them to...lol...is there a non-facebook way to add friends in this game?

No, you must connect with others through Facebook, unless you are iOS and still have working connections with some games through Game Center., most of us have set up separate FB accounts just for the game so our personal lives aren't encroached upon. Plus it's a lot more fun playing with others. :)

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    I missed all the commotion with the event this morning, but got the 25 points+ I also go a bonus 20 points because I never came back on last night to see the result from my last outfit I submitted. For whatever reason, I got 20 points for winning my last look so I started off with 45 points. Seems this event has been kookoo from the beginning! 
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    I sent out ~5 gift boxes just this minute! I hope y'all enjoy them!

I adore the items, with the exception of the floating hearts... they remind me of cartoon stink lines!
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    skevans said:
    I adore the items, with the exception of the floating hearts... they remind me of cartoon stink lines!
    Haha, to me they look like a snapchat filter! It's probably the best item for guys, rest are just average :confused:

And thanks for the reminder @Pez! I came to know that after reading your comment. Now if we could also invite another co-star when filming reality shows.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • buffyslayergalbuffyslayergal Registered Users 27 Posts
    I did not receive an extra 25 event points. Anyone else?
  • YesWeJennYesWeJenn Registered Users 102 Posts
    I did not receive an extra 25 event points. Anyone else?
    Neither did I  :'(
    iOS | Level 73 | A+++
  • ApricotjamApricotjam Registered Users, Member 69 Posts
    I didn't receive any either
    edited February 2018
    If you want to ask for boxes, or set up a box exchange, please start a thread in Gifting and Friends for Spread the Love Box Exchange. Thanks so much. I deleted a post or two.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    HollySisk said:

The earner hairstyle made Dixie think, “pool party.” @KaylaJ and James Melton have joined her but everyone else was too overdressed. Lol

I'm so happy Dixie invited my doll. Like you I was thinking more Spring/Summer looks (didn't help it was pretty humid here yesterday!).

Also, kudos to @Pez for the Bel Air 8 guest tip! It's a bit of work to go from room to room but def helps in the end.

Finally, like some others, I also didn't receive a bonus 25 :(
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    edited February 2018
    Like @KaylaJ I also like to thank @Pez for the Bel Air tip.👍😊

@soundspretty you can cram 7 guests into 2 rooms at the Lisbon house too.

Also like to point out that I too did not receive the bonus 25 points.😡
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
    There was a small window down of opportunity for the 25 eventhe that closed at 3.p.m.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    edited February 2018
    Sorry but I have to give a thumbs down to that! The problem with the event affected everyone, therefore everyone should have been compensated equally. Just my opinion :/

There was a small window down of opportunity for the 25 eventhe that closed at 3.p.m.

• PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    I agree. If someone, say, can only play in the mornings and evenings because they work or have school for most of the day, they missed out on their morning grind session AND may not have had the time or ability to check their game within that small window of time because they're in meetings or classes, etc.
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Yeah, that really stinks. Some of us who were up early were the first ones to report it, but because we have to leave and not get back til past 4-6 pm we lose out while others who didn't even notice the problem get comped?
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    Yep, totally stink! Due to time difference that’s 3 a.m. my time. I tried staying up but I was asleep by the time the fix came thru.

Glu tried doing the same thing with that broken World Klass Shoot. It is not the way to run a business by treating their loyal customers who have paid good money into this game this way. Just so they can save themselves some money. In this case, its not even money as no kstars comp were given. Its only a lousy 25 event points. Bad form Glu.

This affects everyone’s game so everyone should be compensated the same way.
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
    Hey dolls has anyone else noticed that the spread the love gift box thing is here now I'm not sure if I want to buy 8 boxes or just save it for a future smc 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
  • EmilyJaneEmilyJane Registered Users 33 Posts
    I'm not sure where the correct place to ask this is, but do giftboxes from previous events like the Spread the Joy ones carry over if I didn't gift them? Could I gift them as Spread the Love boxes instead?
    No. The Spread The Joy boxes were filled with Christmas themed gifts, and that shut down when the event ended. Spread the love is similar, but different prizes and it stands independently from any other similar prize package.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    LindaVB said:
    Thanks for this, I didn;t want to open it the minute it began, but hoped someone would when requests started. Lol. And now, I’ll move any requests over there. Thanks again Linda.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    My game doesn't open. . Anyone else having that problem? 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
    edited February 2018
    About the window of opportunity, I guess Glu realizes there are players who don’t open up for a day for reduced points, players who don’t play till the night because of school or work, and figure if you weren’t trying to play, you weren't affected. I’m sorry if you didn’t get the 25 points, but on the other hand, i’m not thrilled that 3 games each earned over 100 points, and when it restarted....I got 25. lost 75. But you know what, things happen, it’s a game.
    Let’s drool over the Spread The Love Boxes instead!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Julia88Julia88 Registered Users 123 Posts
    edited February 2018

I’m sorry if you didn’t get the 25 points, but on the other hand, i’m not thrilled that 3 games each earned over 100 points, and when it restarted....I got 25. lost 75. But you know what, things happen, it’s a game.
    alt="" />

I hope this isn't offtopic, I also earned about 50 points in that time and got only 25 back, but I think that's ok, at least I gained some fans. I wanted to ask you how did you managed to earn 100 points so quickly? That's really impressive! Party events are so slow going for me
    I play on Android