How to get back old game?

Happy15Happy15 Registered Users 184 Posts
So twenty minutes ago my device (Kindle Fire Hd) was lagging and it resulted in me accidentally deleting the game. So as a result of that I lost my progress, my k stars that I paid for, and all the stuff I earned in events. So is there a way I can get back my old game since I logged into my old game Facebook account it didn't bring back my old game?

Comments

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Game save isn't related to Facebook but rather whatever cloud service your device uses. On Android it's through Google Play, on iOS it's iCloud. I think Kindle Fire has it's own OS though so that may be tricky. Not sure how that would work.

As far as the k-stars you paid for, you can always restore purchases. However game process and event items won't be restored if you have to start a new game.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I’m so sorry this happened, I’m not familiar with kindle, but SoundsPretty was right that you can contact customer care, submit copies of your StarShop Purchases, any purchases of star packages, or cash purchases, and ask them to help restore those purchases. Good luck, and i’m So sorry this happened.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Happy15Happy15 Registered Users 184 Posts
    Thank you kokokokonut and SoundsPretty for the advice
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Sorry Danizzle, I deleted your post, player was looking for assistance, and I don’t want to muddy the waters with a theoretical discussion of why we should have a better way to save our games. Thanks for understanding. Closing this now. Otherwise I’d be moving it to FAQ & Support.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.