KKH doll group table placement design

Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
edited February 2018 in KKH General Discussion
Hey to my forum lovelies :smiley::heart:

Well I'm back with another cool project of mines. I was experimenting and came with a dope concept in designing the diva onto a table placement :sunglasses: I've always been enthusiastic about customizable designs on products and I'm proudly eager to showcase my displays to everyone :)

Well mmm I'm ready to eat my delicious cheesecake :yum: and the diva looks so fabulously extraordinaire on my rectangular table placement design.

Here's the diva on my circular embroidery table placement matted design.

I'm hoping that y'all love my idea and I'll be able to get anticipating participants for this project of mines. You're all will be invited to the diva's social gathering. We can all eat in style though.

Before I get started, here's what I'll needs to do before this magical editing to happen:

▪ please pose your doll on the white background.
• I'll need not only one but two pics so please use the closeup pose and the full body shot.
◇ caterers please bring food or a drinked beverage ➡(alcoholic or non alcoholic)
◆ or come on in empty-handed if you don't have a handheld item which will make your doll a party guest of course
Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Well I guess that I'll have to go first just in case nobody participates in this thread lol

Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    My doll is very excited to join your newest project @Carol Davida!  🍀

If you prefer a picture with a drink, let me know. I thought she looks so mean with a drink in her hand 😁 

Android
    edited February 2018
    Well if you do happen to decide to change your mind of your doll holding the drink on both pics @Rumpelstilzchen ☺then sure why not I mean it'll comes in handy for this project though. I only mentioned to the other forum members to come in empty-handed if they don't have the earn able/gift able/purchasable drink. I didn't wanna exclude anyone for this project in particular.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Here you go. I wish our dolls could look a little happier when they hold something in their hands. 
    Android
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    edited February 2018
    Carol these are lovely. I thought, table, placemat....I had to put on the Apron and bake a pie for the SuperBowl. I don’t pick my team till they run out on the field and all bend over in their tight little spandex costumes. I love Buns, and I love Spandex.

Thank you so much for this. Oh, remarkably I have a very good record I’ve missed two in 20 something Super Bowls.

Oh, and Apple 👸 isn’t smiling because she can’t believe I said that about the huddle and costumes. Especially on a Sunday.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    Thank you @Carol Davida for inviting us to join you in this event. Kate is truly happy to participate but she has to put on a stoic front due to circumstances beyond her control. Perhaps Glu could remedy that next update.😉

iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
    edited February 2018
    I'll just bump up this thread just in case if this goes unnoticed hah

Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Here's to hoping I get drunk and wake up next to a hottie.

PM to add
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Everly's ready!

and

My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • jessica296jessica296 Registered Users 113 Posts

Since I barely post I always feel scared to participate in these, but here we go anyway 😊. Here’s my doll with a mystery beverage. Iced coffee? Chocolate milk? Who knows. She’s downing it anyway.

SisSnappedLikeThanos deserves the world 💞
    edited February 2018
    Thanks to everyone for submitting their entries. I'm just gonna go right ahead and close the submissions 😌
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

edited February 2018
    Here's the finished product:

All of us ladies the diva, @Rumpelstilzchen, @kokokokonut, @klena, @Naimonster, @haftime, and @jessica296 were serving the party guests their food :cookie: and refreshments ☕. This event was such a huge success and it was all thanks to our hardworking caterers. :sweat_smile:

Once again thanks for joining me on my latest project. Love you guys. ❤
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

@Carol Davida This is such a nice idea, it turned out sooo beautiful !!! Now, where can I order?  :)
    Seriously, I would love to have this table placement!! Thank you Carol!
    Android
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    I’m gonna print this out & laminated it to an existing placemat. Thank you Carol. You’ve done an outstanding job as always. Absolutely love it! 😍 💖
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • jessica296jessica296 Registered Users 113 Posts

That’s so cool, you did a lovely job! Thank you for including me 😊

SisSnappedLikeThanos deserves the world 💞
    edited February 2018
    Awe gee your welcome guys. I'm super-duper glad that you all love it🙂. I had so fun creating this masterpiece :sunglasses:
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    This is great. I love it. Thank you so much Carol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary