KK:H Weekend Event - 2/9/18 ~ Love is in the AIr!

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3Yrhv33Zb8

It's Almost Valentines Day, so what is more appropriate for our Weekend event, than a Love Filled Dating Weekend! And the Prizes? What are we dating for this weekend? That's easy. Take a Look!

And for the guys..............

Now usually, I start these threads and throw around words like dreaming, and hoping, but there you have it.
This is our Marvelous Romantic Weekend.

Aww, Come on Kim. The gifts this weekend are fabulous. Candy. Who doesn't love a heart shaped box of Candy?

What about the Flowers? Aren't they Lovely?

Dresses, and shoes......and
Ooooooooooooh Jewelry?

Kim, what's wrong? You're not like this when we open threads, .....what's up?

Awww, I feel it too Kim. We ALL miss her.
But hey, she'll be back Monday! Just 3 little days standing between us and our Glu Goddess.
(today's Thursday. We have Friday, Sat, and Sunday. Then she's back on Monday. ) That's not so long!

That's right! Now all you have to do.......

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev134

Comments

• JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    edited February 2018
    I'm in love with the gift box items!!! ♥
    Edit: But the rose should be held more delicately.. in the fingers, not as a whole bouquet. The size of girl's hand is very different in earable and gift box pictures :-D
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Personally, I think the bouquet from the Spread the Love should go down a notch or two. The rose? Finger grasp might be harder, I hope they're working on a way to include our rings first. Then they can go lowering things. lol.
    But yeah, I love the GB items too. and the earners. Date Date Date Date Date. I know. ♥♥♥
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited February 2018
    OMG OMG OMG thread is up WITH spoilers!!! Love love love it all!!!!

Edit: had to come back and obsess about the heart-shaped chocolate box. And the dressses, gosh they are both amazing. And the rose... but hey I'm s u c k e r for handheld items!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    I love everything!!  :smiley:
    iOS platform
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Look at our hands holding the chocolate box and then the rose. We look like freaking T-rex holding the rose! Proportions, Glu, proportions!
    PM to add
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    Technical stuff aside, I love everything! Especially happy the earnable dress is so pretty and detailed.
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • MayrilinMayrilin Registered Users 41 Posts
    edited February 2018
    I love both dresses. And the earnable one is gorgeous. I'm in love with the chocolate box. Can't wait for tomorrow.
    I know I love the hearts on the gown. So pretty. And the gift box dress is sensational.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AdrieAdrie Registered Users 249 Posts
    OMGGGGGG THIS EVEEEEENT 😻💕😻💕😻💕😻💕 cant wait
    •Player Since 2017
    •Married with the love of my life♡
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
  • xxTrinePrincessxxxxTrinePrincessxx Registered Users 157 Posts
    Can not wait for this event😍 love the earnable dress!
    My boyfriend deleted his saved game by accident so  I lost my in-game husband and need to start all over again so this event will help a lot🙌🏻
    GC: trineaitken :o 19 year old girl from Norway
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    I am loving these sheer dresses! The fishbone braid hairstyle is also so pretty, although I find having flowers in the hair always make it a bit tougher to match with the right outfit. The GB shoes are also a great style! I would love to have them in different colors. I love the chunky heel.

iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    *scans thread for The Bachelor jokes* None? I'll take one for the team.

• SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    The earnable dress! It's fantastic!! Will grind my hardest for it haha.

The rose is amazing as well.. Damn I chased last weekend for the lips, might have to do some chasing this weekend as well!
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    I really hope I get the rose in my free gift box so I can cosplay as Belle from Beauty & the Beast! The GB items are pretty but after last weekend's crazy chase, I'm reigning it in this weekend! (or at least I hope my will power holds out if I open Kash in my free box, lol!)
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • PatyPaty Registered Users 195 Posts
    I love that she´s holding the chocolate box like her own life depends on that! "Boyfriend? Who needs that? I got chocolates!". Btw, I love both of the dresses.
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Can we start making handheld items purchasable instead of event prizes? I rather win things like shoes, which I'd actually use. After people starting asking for handhelds, I think Glu has been overdoing it. And I don't want a handheld involved in the next VIP event. But I do hope I get either the gb dress or hair. I'm posting it to see if I could manifest it into happening.
    Platform: Android

• AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    I love the braided hair with the flowers!! The rose is lovely too. Not too sure the earnables are doing it for me but maybe the dress will grow on me when I see it on my doll 
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
    @delphinegarnier. I love your way of thinking.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

@delphinegarnier. I love your way of thinking.

Manifesting things as sometimes worked for me, so I might as well.

• miacollinsmiacollins Registered Users 82 Posts
    edited February 2018
    I’m so in LOVE with this weekend event everything is honestly so pretty 😍 my main focus is going to be on getting the braided hair, rose, and the gown from the GB items let’s hope I get them all!
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Are we getting gifts from Kim or our significant other, like we did last year around Valentine’s Day?

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    It's a lot harder to find the usual NPC I date for dating events since Konnections was added. And that's really annoying because I bought him a lot of clothes and shoes already and I know he actually pays for dates.

• AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    It's a lot harder to find the usual NPC I date for dating events since Konnections was added. And that's really annoying because I bought him a lot of clothes and shoes already and I know he actually pays for dates.
    @DelphineGarnier’s quest for the right Dude! 
  • MissMarvelMissMarvel Registered Users 45 Posts
    The items are so nice this week, I love it! I've never finished a dating event before, do you guys have any tips?
    Android. Level 28.
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts

Are you not able to delete konnections from your contact list? I haven't used this feature yet.

The items are so nice this week, I love it! I've never finished a dating event before, do you guys have any tips?

Oak in Soho and the stadium by LAX are the best places I know of to date (because of how fast you can complete a date) however they are pricey. For the most bang for your buck energy you want 4 hour dates. Next efficient is 8 hours. 1 and 2 hour dates are pretty worthless for the amount of energy you use vs how many points you get back, so I usually cancel those dates until I get a better timeframe. If you're at max energy and all you're getting is 1 or 2 hour dates you can go on one and check back later to see if you get a better time, but I certainly would not keep going on 1-2 hour dates back to back. I'd just wait it out.
    At oak, if you feel lucky and hit the wine bottle task right off the bat you can do ait in 4cenergy and $650....but it’s much more rewarding for me doing the 4 hour. It works out to be a nice blend of energy + cash for the reward.

A cheaper date is the Cantina on the beach at Punta Mita, or Oak.

My most romantic...nice vibe the gondola in Venice. If you want to take a break from the power dates...take a ride on the water. Tbh, I haven’t tried the beta. Air date, or the speedboat ride.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    I love the female braided hair coming with the flowers. This hair is goals to me
    And the chocolate box 😍😍😍 I wonder if it's white chocolate, black or..... Steve 😱

I’m So excited. I wish it were tomorrow morning already. I have no strategy for opening boxes except open quickly and open a lot. Then when I see the paper and bows all over the place oh .....I’m talking about Christmas. well tomorrow is going to feel like Christmas to me. When I get up and tear open boxes till I get the rose, or the candy? I know I want the braid. And the dress? That is so flows romantic.....whoever has Been designing our clothes lately bravo..
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

Are you not able to delete konnections from your contact list? I haven't used this feature yet.

Oak in Soho and the stadium by LAX are the best places I know of to date (because of how fast you can complete a date) however they are pricey. For the most bang for your buck energy you want 4 hour dates. Next efficient is 8 hours. 1 and 2 hour dates are pretty worthless for the amount of energy you use vs how many points you get back, so I usually cancel those dates until I get a better timeframe. If you're at max energy and all you're getting is 1 or 2 hour dates you can go on one and check back later to see if you get a better time, but I certainly would not keep going on 1-2 hour dates back to back. I'd just wait it out.
    I meant that the person I would normally find at 2 locations so that he could be the date for dating events is harder to find now. When I check the locations, the same person will be there every time I reenter a location until I leave the game, and then another NPC will be in the location every single time I check it the next time I check the game. Before Konnections, you could leave the location then go back immediately and find a new person there. I'll probably be finished with the dating event by the time he finally pops up.

• carleighcarleigh Registered Users 55 Posts

I meant that the person I would normally find at 2 locations so that he could be the date for dating events is harder to find now. When I check the locations, the same person will be there every time I reenter a location until I leave the game, and then another NPC will be in the location every single time I check it the next time I check the game. Before Konnections, you could leave the location then go back immediately and find a new person there. I'll probably be finished with the dating event by the time he finally pops up.

Do you mean that you wait until the person you want a date with is at a location before the date? They don't have to actually be there before you call them for the date, they'll pop up once you do so.

IOS :)