KK:H Weekday Event - 2/5/18 - Let's get it started!

12346Next

Comments

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I got the 3rd box and I'm stopping there. I'll aim for the throwback box next week when there's an event that isn't a hassle to finish.
    Platform: Android

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    You guys are a wealth of welcome information. I had no idea Bel Air did 8 guests now :weary: I assume it's the same count for reality shows? I'll have to keep that in mind. Even though I still like the idea of having only 2 rooms to visit for parties, for me the layout of Bel Air is a lot easier to maneuver with multiple rooms than Calabasas is. I'm not sure why exactly, it just seems less annoying.
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    2 1/2 years now I wish to get those boots you just won @xxTrinePrincessxx. Now what is wrong with that golden box pick?? Can't see it. 
    Android
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    @soundspretty we have @Pez to thank for giving us the information about 8 guests in Bel Air. 💖

Like you, I like to cram my guests into 2 rooms for easy access. Wouldn’t have even thought of using Bel Air due to multiple rooms but the extra guest helped swayed my decision. I hope its the same for reality shows. If so, that would be my go to place.
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited February 2018
    Yes thank you thank you@pez. I didn'the know who to thank,but this is wonderful. Nice surprise glu. Nice surprise.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    👍 Thank you @Pez! Game - changing! Pure gold! 👍
    Android
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    So you know how after a (very) long, hard grind (you know how it is, energy and kash in your black and gold boxes) all you want is something halfway decent for your TB prize? A pair of shoes, a bag, maybe--hope against hope-- a pretty dress? Well, here was my pick (and there were some nice things in my palette):

These earrings are so, so massive, and while they work on some dolls, they are very far from Everly's style-- I pretty much only ever style her in petite earrings. Here's her modelling shot, probably the only time she'll ever wear them, only posted because I figure there are forum friends who aren't familiar with the size of these knockers.

Who knows, though, she may wear them again for the "universal language" SYS looks where she doesn't need votes and is trying to look ridiculous! Plus, I can at least be glad I got them in a free box and didn't pay 60 stars for them. They're also out of the way for all future picks.

Hope this means my free box tomorrow will be a good one!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • xxTrinePrincessxxxxTrinePrincessxx Registered Users 157 Posts
    I just don’t like boots that don’t go over the knees. Would have gifted them to you if I could @Rumpelstilzchen! Hope you get them next week🤞🏻
    GC: trineaitken :o 19 year old girl from Norway
    @haftime Can’t lol & agree at same time🙁 but I totally get what you’re saying about those earrings. I thought some of the ones in wardrobe are huge but those need their own zip code.😆
    iOS iPad 
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    This weekday event has been good for me! I got items in all of my boxes. First black box was this shirt. I'm missing the red and the purple now. Here's how I styled it:

Then in my second black box, I finally got this coat. I kept seeing it for ages. Here's my doll wearing it:

My gold box contained this interesting necklace. I've never seen it before, but here's how I styled it:

This is the first weekday event in which I got items in all of the boxes! None of them are really my style, but I'm super happy that I got them anyway. I'm on my way to my TB now. Hopefully I pick something I really like! :fingerscrossed:
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
    Thanks@xxTrinePrincessxx I just thought how awesome that you picked the only item in that palette!
    Android
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    There is a thread in Gifting and friends to hook up for Spread the Love boxes. No hooking up here. I removed posts. Thanks for understanding.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited February 2018
    What a week! I should've known things were gonna be a bit odd when I tried to open my game Monday and there was no event. In between not getting 25 points for compensation and kash in the boxes, we had a leak in the kitchen. First we blamed the poor dog thinking he peed, then realized it was the sink, and finally figured out it's actually the garbage disposal! We think! We have everything to try and fix things tomorrow or at least create a mess. I had thought about stopping after my gold box, but thought NO! That's just what they want you do to! That TB box is free!

I may be delirious right now, but my doll is pretty. Special thanks to Koko, Klena (and Happy Birthday!!!) , littledollz, and Minne622! I've said it before and I'll say it again, this forum is absolutely wonderful!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Sorry I missed your special day dear @klena
    I hope you had a day filled with love & laughter
    Happy Birthday

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    Only have a chance to post my TB box now. I finished last night, 40 mins before the end of the event. :lol:

I'm super happy with my pick! This jumpsuit is gorgeous! Here's my doll wearing it :smile:
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
    Thank you so much @KaylaJ & @HollySisk 💖

Glad to see your perseverance had paid off. Your doll looks gorgeous & ready for Valentines with that dress😍 Hope your kitchen is all fixed up @KaylaJ ☘️

@Zzzelena, whew close close, glad you managed to score the jumpsuit.😍
    iOS iPad