KK:H Weekend Event - 2/9/18 ~ Love is in the AIr!

Comments

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    No, I mean if I want to add them to my contacts, it would take forever for them to actually be at the place where I normally add him. That means that if I actually find him there, I can't dump him because it'll be a hassle to find him again.
    Platform: Android

• judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited February 2018
    ahhh the chocolates big box is life
    I love it and I need it. the GB items are also sooo pretty, might be opening a couple of boxes, not sure though
    I also love dating so this is going to be a pretty fun weekend! thank you for the spoilers and opening thread, Koko 💜
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    My reaction to all of those prizes:

hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    i hate the chocolate boxes that don't come with the help notes on telling you what they are
    text

I L <3 VE the earnable dress
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
    Thank you @kokokokonut for the spoilers ohh the box dress is cute that rose will make feel like its from the bachlorette 😂
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    @KaylaJ Omg yes why they gotta torture us.

PM to add
  • carleighcarleigh Registered Users 55 Posts

No, I mean if I want to add them to my contacts, it would take forever for them to actually be at the place where I normally add him. That means that if I actually find him there, I can't dump him because it'll be a hassle to find him again.

Go to a romantic place and click on the heart. The guy will be there if you click on his contact.

IOS :)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    edited February 2018
    Who's up and ready? I woke up came downstairs, and saw it 1:30 no no no. So I went back to bed. Hey, we have the Valentines Fashion thread, let's use that for the event fashion too. I'll go pop the Spoilers in.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • YesWeJennYesWeJenn Registered Users 102 Posts
    I feel very lucky with my boxes this week! Really wanted the dress and look what I got in my first three tries :)!!!!

iOS | Level 73 | A+++
    Like I don't know it's Valentines.

PM to add
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Sorry @Naimonster, I laughed when seeing your post. 😂
    Mine is not bad. I think I will just be satisfied and stop here.

The braid looks pretty thick, are we playing Rapunzel?

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts

Like I don't know it's Valentines.

oh my god i'd be so mad
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited February 2018
    Whoa @YesWeJenn !! Congrats on picking those boxes, the items are soooo great!!
    @Naimonster ... what the actual ... that is just awful!!???

I opened a loooooooooooooooooot of boxes but finally got the hair and the rose... the two items I really wanted!! Now I'm contemplating if I should continue for the dress.... but I'm already down 400 K-stars...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    Yey! I got the dress in my free box! 

:o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
    Wow at that selection of prize boxes hearts. 2 items, lots of hearts and energy. I plowed through and the next palette got me 3 GB items. Then my free box got Z the 4th.

Love the Rapunzel reference, I agree @Angeline & Jon

Is everyone having a good time? How about a little music to date by?
    https://youtu.be/pkCyfBibIbI
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    Yass! The dress was in the free box <3 lot's of love ♥

• xxTrinePrincessxxxxTrinePrincessxx Registered Users 157 Posts
    Hope everyone gets better luck than me! Bought one more box and got the hair..

GC: trineaitken :o 19 year old girl from Norway
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited February 2018
    all I'm getting is 1 hr dates ): I know waiting it out might change this but is there another way of triggering a longer date...? 5 points per date is not the best way to start

@LindaVB I would say go for it but set yourself a limit maybe? this is what I always try to do (doesn't work for me but it might work for someone with more self control that myself 😜 good luck!)
    and after two palettes and an extra box I got the hair, energy points and a red dress from our wardrobe (really pretty though!) I decided to wait for my freebie and got 60 points (30 per box) and the dress. I know I was going to regret not chasing the rose after seeing so many of my friends with it and having that Beauty and the Beast animation sooo I decided to buy one more box and got the rose yayyy I wanted the shoes as well but I'm not pushing it. I was too excited that I didn't take a picture of my palettes but I'm pretty happy with this! I ended up with some K-stars so that's always good 🙈
    happy chasing and dating! Everyone looks gorgeous 😍
    @Angeline & Jon At least it made someone laugh! You look pretty and flowery!

@Koakuma Glad it didn't happen to you or anyone.

@LindaVB I know!! I say go for it if you'll regret it when Monday comes, breathe in breathe out. Good luck!
    PM to add
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Sorry @Naimonster, I laughed when seeing your post. 😂 Mine is not bad. I think I will just be satisfied and stop here. The braid looks pretty thick, are we playing Rapuzel

I had the exact same thought @Angeline & Jon
  • minatodorovicminatodorovic Registered Users 43 Posts
    I got the dress in my free box! I’m in love with every item, I really wish I had more stars to chase some items but okay

Flowers, candy, roses, champagne.....is it just me, or do you agree Glu knows how to make a doll feel special as we glide into Valentine’s Day.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JoulsieJoulsie Registered Users 80 Posts
    edited February 2018

Need I say more?
    iOS player
    Been playing on and off since 2014
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    I’m loving this event all the items are fab! I did a little chasing this morning because I wanted the hair so badly and managed to get the dress too! I think Summer looks stunning with her new do and gown! 
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    I got the gb dress in my first box! :)

IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Thank you @Angeline & Jon and @Naimonster !
    I went for it, opened 5 boxes... first pallette contained Kash-Hearts-SHOES and from the second pallette I got K-stars..................... AND THE DRESS!!! Woohoo!!! Sooooooooo happy right now, the dress is gorgeous and it has this sexy cutout that does not really show in the preview as the dolls has her arm bent for holding the rose.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Congratulations @LindaVB
    Oh @Naimonster ... that pallette was the worst!!!

My game won’t open at all. Anyone else having this problem? Maybe Apple knows I need to stop spending money on games? Lol
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • MissMarvelMissMarvel Registered Users 45 Posts
    edited February 2018
    Congrats to everybody that got items in their free box. @Naimonster That palette is crazy. @Joulsie That's so awful!

Disappointed, but not surprised. Maybe I'll buy one gift box, I quite like the dress and hair. Hmm....
    edit: Did it and got the dress! YES! I'm sooo happy. My usual box would have been 4k kash, but I got discouraged by the other palette.

Android. Level 28.
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I finally got my game to open! Yay! AND the universe decided to pay me back for my frustration by giving me incredible luck in my first pallette!!!! I opened my free box, bought two more boxes, and received a GB item in every box I picked!! Woo Hoo!!! I usually do not pick the bottom right box but I noticed here on the forum that y’all were seeing a GB item in that box so I took a leap and changed my normal pick.

Here is Dixie celebrating her luck! I am so disappointed with this Hair because I absolutely LOVE a fishtail braid but this one is huge. It’s wider than both her arms together. Glu is really missing proportion lately. The black fan is too large. The valentines flower bouquet is too large. The white fur clutch is too small. Etc

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    edited February 2018
    I would have preferred the rose but this works for me. Good luck, everyone! Also, is there a story-line event this weekend? I haven't gotten a call. Or is it a continuation from last week?

Edit: If anyone would like to trade Valentine's gift boxes, let me know! I would love some of the male items and would love to help some of you out, as well. ^^
    Daily iOS KKH player