KK:H Weekend Event - 2/9/18 ~ Love is in the AIr!

124Next

Comments

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited February 2018
    I got the dress from the free gb but I wasted 40 kstars hoping I'd get the hair. Instead I got an outfit she'll never wear. I would have posted this yesterday but my dumb laptop when into "automatic repair" and the only way I managed to get on my desktop again is by resetting my whole computer. Now I have apps to redownload and I have to log into everything all over again.
    Platform: Android

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Pez said:

Wow, the GB items are very pretty, and I think I like the earner items even more! I like how the skirts of both dresses become more sheer toward the hemline, and I love the shape and color of the earrings.

The heart-shaped box of chocolates is the cutest thing ever. That's my doll's true love she'll be stepping out with this Valentine's Day -- chocolate tucked under her arm everywhere she goes, not arm-in-arm with a husband! :wink:

Does anyone else have the SYS-themed megaphone? (My announcement cards are correct for a dating event, just the megaphone icon is wrong.) That gave me a good startle this morning when I was still shaking off the last of my sleeping pill, grinding on autopilot, partway through a date :lol: "Oh no, I haven't created any looks yet! I gotta bail on my date! Oh, wait, he dropped dating event points, phew, it's okay..."

Besides the sneakers that were already on sale, I saw a red clutch on sale in the bag section, but it doesn't have the sys check next to it like an SYS item would have.
    Platform: Android

• GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
    Ohh this is exciting I can't wait for the midweek anticipation thread to be open 
  • jessica296jessica296 Registered Users 113 Posts
    I think this clutch is the SYS item for the girls.
    SisSnappedLikeThanos deserves the world 💞
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    It switched to a Weekday thread, no longer midweek. I’m excited too, looks like we’ll have to wait till tomorrow to find out.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    I think this clutch is the SYS item for the girls.

---

I already own that clutch tho? 

Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Looks like a VIP item? 

Whatever. Just got my chocolates and still chugging along. Anyone doing the storyline? Where's the option to tell off this chick's parents? Condescending much?
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    Ah, thank you @DelphineGarnier and @jessica296, I see it now!

@September (if I'm understanding your question correctly), sometimes the SYS styling item is something already available to buy in our closet instead of a brand-new item. (And occasionally even a past event item, as @Charli pointed out.) If the red clutch ends up being a SYS item, you won't have to buy it again to participate.

@soundspretty, I wish we could've told off those controlling parents! I finished the storyline and got a whole lotta bonus event points (+50 I think). Yay, saved me a lotta cash on dates.
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Yesterday I opened my free giftbox:

I stopped right there. And I'm glad I did! Would have gotten kash and energy.. I accepted that it just wasn't my day.
    Today I thought I give it another try:

Yay! Happy that I got an item, but I wasn't sure if I should continue. But then I couldn't let go...
    A few hours later I bought another box - the hair! 
    And now I got into a rush...
    Another box - the shoes...!!
    Come on, last try - the dress!!!!

I just had to post it this way for the beauty of it. Well it looked like that:

What a rush!! Giftbox fever..
    Needless to say that I am thrilled. 🎉😂
    Android
  • AdrieAdrie Registered Users 249 Posts
    I love this😍
    •Player Since 2017
    •Married with the love of my life♡
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
  • JennahJennah Registered Users 22 Posts
    Love, love, love the Giftbox hair!!! I'll definitely be chasing.

As for the guy stuff, I like the earnables hair, I just wish there wasn't the razor lines on the sides. I NEVER like those shaved lines on the sides of the head.

I bet those who have a new Konnections NPC partner will be happy... steps closer to the wedding, baby, and partner gift items.
    Congratulations to everyone with luck in the giftboxes....not too late. Sometimes if it feels right you just go for another box and boom, there is the object of your chase....right in the box your picked. Now that's a great feeling. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Midweek thread won't be called midweek anymore I like it oh well this event was amazing I wonder what next week will be I wonder 🤔
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    I maxed out lovers achievement during this event and got this gorgeous hair! How pretty it is?! I'm in love! 200 points away from the dress, hopefully I'll complete the event on time :smile:

#newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
    O-s, ok we’ve been calling it the WeekDay thread for a while, I think we moved here? Terrible with time things. Unless it’s linked to a song, then that’s my reference. Lol. But if someone calls it a midweek, only recently does it make me think to correct it. I thought subtle submersion would work. Lol. And i’ve Probably called it midweek myself, but i’m catching myself hopefully. Oh, I know. Thank you @Zzzelena . You’ve inspired me. But it will have to wait till after my hydrotherapy. (Hot bath lol)). And Incase I forget, it’s for a flashing billboard graphic for Weekdays not midweek.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    You're welcome, Koko! Hope you enjoyed your bath! Sundays are the best days for long hot baths! :kissing_heart:
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Happy early Valentine’s from Sebastian 💜
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    skevans said:
    Two dates into this event, and look what happened: Everybody, meet Mila! She looks just like her Momma, without having changed any of her features. She didn't get literally any of Dad's features... Oops? Sorry, Papa. Remember folks: all that dating leads to babies! LOL <3
    I agree to this. I just had my baby. I said no at first but then I went ahead and said yes. I was super happy it was a boy. His name is Chris Ryan after his daddy. He was born with an afro so I change it to some curls like his daddy and he got his daddy skin color. 🙂 Congratulation on your bundle of joy, she is gorgeous! 

I also finish the event this is the first time in a long time I finish an love event and I feel great about it. I am sad I didn't get the dress in my free box and I don't believe in chasing, I would be upset to lose all my kstar. Good luck to everyone finishing. 

KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • MissMarvelMissMarvel Registered Users 45 Posts
    I managed to finish it last night! It was tough, I hadn't even gotten to 300 at night in saturday, was going to sleep but then I decided to check one more time to see if a 4 hour date finally showed up... AND IT DID. I did like 3 of them back to back, then had to go (it was 4 am lol). Sunday I got quite a bunch of 4 and 8 hour dates, which helped me get half an event's worth of points in one day. Wow. I'm so happy and I love the earnable dress. :kissing_heart: Thank you @soundspretty and @kokokokonut for the tips, they helped a lot.
    Android. Level 28.
    The only thing I was annoyed about the love is in the air event I thought it was a valentines day event but I guess not