Help gifting facebook friend *mod please help*

beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 703 Posts
edited February 2018 in KKH Squads
*copied and pasted from a different thread*
Sorry, I don't know where to ask this. I'm hoping a mod or someone can help me. Ok I've been trying to gift a girl I met on facebook. We both purchased boxes, she sent one to me no problem but I haven't been able to find her on my friends list. She gifted me a few random things to try to pop up on my friends list but nothing worked, and every time she gifts me it says it's from another one of my friends. Well I messaged her trying to figure out what's going on and it turns out her game is hacked. I had no idea when I made the deal to trade a box with her and I feel awful because I promised her a box. So my question is, is there any way for me to send it to her, or is it impossible because of her game?

We're both iOS.

My doll's name is Bea!
iOS player since the release
Level 99
#FixTheWine

Answers

• boredbriboredbri Registered Users 12 Posts
    Create a new Facebook account and add her. She’s probably sharing the same hacked progress as others on your friend list. Hope this helps!
    Add my KKH page on Facebook here
    https://www.facebook.com/100023766153707
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 703 Posts
    @kokokokonut do you think you could help me?
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    If she's not showing up in facebook there is nothing you can do, and perhaps her hacked game is the problem. You can try setting up a new fb as someone suggested in the other thread, but if you got a gift from her, she's already in your list, probably under an unfamiliar name. You are already connected to this person You said the gift showed up under a different friends name, unless she shares the game with the hacker, how do you know the friend's name the gift came from wasn't correct? Bottom line, you don't need to add her, you need to send the gift to the right name. If she's not already in your contacts....she didn't send the gift. I'm sorry I can't help more. There is always customer care, but I don't see how they can help without the friends listed name.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    After sleeping on this, I think ut goes back to the friends game. So, if you can't send a gift, it's their own fault. You tried, but cheater games don't work lIke our games. Don't lose any sweat over not being able to send a box back. You tried but her game has issues. Happy Valentines Day.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary