KK:H Weekday Event 2/12/18 - Valentine's Day Show Your Style !

Comments

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I got my Valentine's Kstars very early since it was hours before it started in my timezone.
    Platform: Android

• webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    edited February 2018
    Happy Valentine's day everyone!!!

Here are my TB boxes this week.

Family picture with Cameron and the boys:

iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
    Its was my older brothers bday yesterday lucky him happy valentines day forum dolls
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    @Rumpelstilzchen I am so sorry to hear about your husband, and today of all days! It sounds like a terrible way to lose him, too-- is there anything Glu can to do help? At the very least, they should look into this so it doesn't happen again!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts

I am very upset right now. And sad.
    I just wanted to delete a NPC which I maxed out. I was asked: "Are you sure you want to delete Aubrey Watson?" and her avatar was shown. Yes, delete. When I leave Oak Simon calls me that my husband and I have lost the competition because we broke up. He????
    My matrimonial preparations for the renewal of our vows - all gone! My husband - gone!!!
    I have already deleted my second husband by accident one year ago. 

But this time it really wasn't my fault!!!!
     It clearly showed the female NPC what I use very often.

I was planning the ceremony for our 1 year anniversary.. .
     :'( 
    💔💔💔

It's soon 2 am here. The 14th.
    My doll just lost her husband on Valentine's day.

I’m so sorry. I lost mine in an update....he called for his usual date, but he wasn’t in my contacts. It got ugly, he started getting angry, finally even raised his fists to me, and i’ve Got screenshots! So, take comfort that it ended peacefully, albeit ironically on Valentine’s Day. It could have turned very ugly. Lol.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    webra said:

Happy Valentine's day everyone!!!

Here are my TB boxes this week.

Family picture with Cameron and the boys:

How funny, I got the same sunglasses. I also got a grey scarf which is like one I already had. Oh well, doing my best to get Kstars since Maria offered me a deal in the tortoise and I took it!

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    Here are my palettes!

Neither is super-exciting, but the second palette had that gorgeous lacy mask which would have been fun to wear for Valentine's Day :wink: Both palettes had a pretty coat/dress in the same box (second from the left on the bottom). Maybe I should rethink always picking the same box!

So I got a bag and a necklace, neither of which I'll wear a ton, but not terrible. Here are my modelling shots. The trick with each of these, though a blue bag and a green necklace, was that I was trying to keep them kind of Valentine's appropriate! Here we go:

The bag I paired with the heart one-shoulder tshirt and pair of jeans:

The necklace is actually really tricky. I feel like the longer length should have more of a pendant, but the wider bottom of this necklace would look better higher on the neck, if that makes sense. It was hard to find a dress or top that it didn't look really weird with.

It's nice to be able to use all these Valentine's backgrounds that Glu gave us!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
    edited February 2018
    You did beautifully. I got some nice things, Apple cleaned out the TB box. Next time, she gets 20 Stars. SO.....next time there's a TB Event, Apple will chill, and I'll put that grind into the Android Sisters. Playing with 2 has to be easier.

Happy Valentines Day Vatsy. Hurry Home.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Ziya SwansonZiya Swanson Registered Users 56 Posts
    Sil5678 said:

Ok is Valentine's day already in my country and I just received a call from my in-game husband (of course lol)
    He said some cute things and then he gave me a very appreciated gift, I'm not going to say what cause I don't want to do spoilers.
    Btw thank you honey, sorry for don't give you the right attention during the events but you know, dresses and shoes always distracted me lol 
    I also changed the outfit cause I won several rounds but I started to lost also. This is my second try

Happy Valentine's day everyone who can celebrate! For the ones who's single like me, don't worry we are in good company and this day will pass soon 😂

I saw your doll and voted for you before I checked the forum, lol!
    #ComeBackVats
    iOS player
    I wanted to share a Valentine's post of Everly and her husband Jose!

Happy Valentine's Day to all! Remember this is a day of love, and you should remember to show yourself love, too! XOXO

• MaxyliciousMaxylicious Registered Users 71 Posts
    All done! Actually finished last night, but was too lazy to post lol. My boxes were pretty meh, but I managed to win all but one of my rounds so I've been spending the day grinding for stars B)

KKH and K&K iOS player since March '16
    KKH Doll name Liyah, Level 70, A+++, 1.2 billion fans, #1 reality tv show: The Fast Lane
    K&K Doll name Liyah J, Level 28, 260 million followers, Krew name: Krewzn
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    my game won’t open. It just stays on the full screen Kim Kardashian
    Anyone else having this issue?
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited February 2018
    HollySisk said:

my game won’t open. It just stays on the full screen Kim Kardashian
    Anyone else having this issue?

hmm not sure if this is the same glitch/bug I've experienced before but what happens to mine (it has happened just a couple of times) is that the game stays at the Loading screen but you can hear the music behind, not sure if this makes sense? it never finishes loading up so what I do is I close the app from my background apps (swipping it up) and then I turn my phone off and on, I open my game again and it works perfectly! hope this works for you <33
    ahh btw everyone is looking so cute for Valentine's! Happy Valentine's day 💘

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    My throwback boxes weren't completely terrible this week. I got a St. Patricks day dress from the first one, but luckily it just looks like a green dress and not a holiday specific dress. It's not one of my favorite dresses to get, but it's better than getting another piece of jewelry or a bag I won't get use out of. I hope one of the dresses in my second throwback box pops up again, so that maybe next time I'll pick it.
    Platform: Android

• skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts

Sooo... For my last two boxes I got two ugly pairs of sunglasses (one pair was bright neon green, one pair looks like it's somehow Christmas themed?)

I can't help but giggle! Happy Valentines Day, dolls!

<3
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Thankfully Dixie won every round so she’s done.
    If you see her now, please do not vote for her!

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • YesWeJennYesWeJenn Registered Users 102 Posts
    Oh wow @judithkkh, your husband is extremely dreamy!
    iOS | Level 73 | A+++
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    My throwback boxes

Terrible selection :( The game is just really hell bent on giving me every single ugly pair of shoes it's got.
    Doll, maybe that's the box they put the ugly shoes each palette. If that's your lucky box....I think it moved. Let's see if we can find a forwarding address. :D Bad Koko. Not funny. But seriously, when I find a box position is giving me bad picks, I pick a different box. On the plus side, you'll never get those shoes again. Now onto the good stuff, right?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    Ummm, somehow Kate managed to win 3 rounds in a row in her cupid costume. 😳
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    edited February 2018
    Guys, do you know where the Weekend Event thread is? Am I missing something? Just funished an exhausting day of work and logged in to see the spoilers but there’s nothing  😢
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

Guys, do you know where the Weekend Event thread is? Am I missing something? Just funished an exhausting day of work and logged in to see the spoilers but there’s nothing  😢

So sorry, I accidentally made it Announcement & it stickied. Mea kulpa. I think it'S fixed now. I blame it on Morning after Valentines Day. It was also Ash Wednesday, & we brought in Kokonut Shrimy (natuarqlly. A little fish market also prepares things...so it's delicious......... Anyway, I think it's fixed now.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Thank you so much for understanding @haftime! Your comforting words mean a lot! 
    I remember when that happened to you @kokokokonut
    It takes some time getting used to the new situation. The houses seemed empty. And Big Sur?

A memorable Valentine's Day.. 
    But I am looking in front now! There are some positive side effects: My doll can take a much better look at the tortoise now. Hubby was blocking the view a bit lol.
    By the way: Congrats on that tortoise @KaylaJ

And then that Konnektions thingy may be of use after all.
    New adventures are coming.. 

Android
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @Rumpelstilzchen Sorry you lost your spouse! I hope you find someone cute who you like through Konnections
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    edited February 2018
    Ahh @Rumpelstilzchen I will be honest, my replacement for Fab, turned out to be even better. The first one’s owner walked away from the game, so his doll was stuck in the wool overcoat. But Noah is a much better deal. You’ll find a great one.

Edit...um Rumpel...if he’s not there, why are there 2 Vats of wine on the table? Pace yourself doll.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Thanks @KalindaKing! From your lips to Glu Gods ears  ;)

My doll had to drink for two @kokokokonut 🍷
    Android
    YesWeJenn said:
    Oh wow @judithkkh, your husband is extremely dreamy!
    mmhm 💁🏼‍♀️
    hahaha that's so cute! thank you love 💘