My game isn't opening

Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
edited February 2018 in KKH FAQ & Support
I was using an app to do a cleanup on my device's storage space (like clearing up my cache and my junk files as well) and now I can't open up my game. Do I have to uninstall my game but I'm so scared to do that since I may end up losing my game progress. Help!
Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Oh Carol. I’m sorry this happened. Hang on and
    I’lk Try and find you some help.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Hey @Carol Davida - Sorry that happened! Was your game connected and saved to your Google Play account? If so, you should be able to get it back if you uninstall and reinstall it.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited February 2018
    Yes my game was connected to my Google account @KalindaKing. It's such a bold risky move but I'll give it a shot.

Well I did what you've told me but now I think that I've lost my game for good because my game took me back to the customization screen :'(
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 400 Posts
    @Carol Davida you should get a prompt to load a previous save from your Google Play... don't click Start New Game! If you don't get the prompt try closing the app, making sure you're logged into Google Play, then launch the app again.
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Oh no! I'm going to send you a private message
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I've tried that but that didn't even worked. I never received a pop up about my old saved data @eggsandbananas.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• KKHStephanie3449KKHStephanie3449 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hi, um my game has suddenly restarted and usually it asks to use iCloud save data game or current one.Well this time I can’t use the iCloud game and I’m freaking out.Please help, especially with the event coming tomorrow
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'm sorry this happened. can you shut down, try again ? Hopefully it will then ask you to choose either the new game data, or the old game save. You should back up your game through itunes regularly. Fingers crossed for you. If it still doesn't work you can send a ticket to customer care, include your old game ID if you have it. Good luck. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary