KK:H Weekday Event 2/19/18 - Celebrating Presidents Day!

Comments

• PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    This event was a bit of a bust for me. Energy, energy, cash, and these boots, which I tried to make a flannel-and-jeans look with but I just couldn't get it to where I was happy with it. Maybe I'll feel more inspired later in the week and come up with a cute outfit.

I would've liked the bag or top. Oh well. At least I dodged the St. Paddy's sunnies.
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• AdrieAdrie Registered Users 249 Posts
    @AmeliaKKHOmg Amelia😮, thank you for mentioning me💜. I'm so happy to know that you like my look❤
    •Player Since 2017
    •Married with the love of my life♡
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    Event's been going good for me so far! First box 25Kstars, and in the second I got this pretty black bag. It goes perfectly with this stunning dress!
    P.S. Facebook can't use the photobooth :neutral: The only way I can ''take pics'' in it is via screenshot. Hence these annoying buttos at the bottom xD

Took a close up too, so you can see the bag properly.

#newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • jessica296jessica296 Registered Users 113 Posts
    I got friggin cowboy boots. I wasn’t even mad I just laughed when I saw my box. It was still kind of fun to try and style them even though I know I won’t ever wear them. Whatever yeehaw.

SisSnappedLikeThanos deserves the world 💞
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I'll think good thoughts for you @MissMarvel

PS...once you have it you will LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE that choker, it's the perfect mid neck position and just perfect.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    This dating event it was my main goal to reach the top couple and I'm so happy I got here <3 now I can go back to last minute daily dates.

Also I got 2 pairs of silver earrings.

• klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    Big congrats on reaching top couple & finishing the event @Johana especially since you’re suffering from the flu.🎉
    The silver hoop is one of my favourite pair of earrings and I’m hoping to get the other pair soon.
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    Gold box and TB box

Woo! K-stars and for the first time in a long while NOT ugly shoes! The skirt is really plain but I'm just happy it's not shoes
    Thanks @klena, it's easier when there is nothing else to do. And I got those silver hoops in palettes so many times and never picked them, it's nice to finally wear them <3
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    We're celebrating Paris Fashion Week soon! And by soon, I mean Friday :)
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • YesWeJennYesWeJenn Registered Users 102 Posts
    With the update thread opened, I’m guessing a VIP weekend?
    iOS | Level 73 | A+++
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I got a dress in my throwback box but I don't know if I actually like the dress.
    Platform: Android

• judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited February 2018
    I've been getting so many 1 hr dates lately
    I always try to wait for a bit to see if the timer is different but it's still 1 hr ):
    judithkkh said:

I always try to wait for a bit to see if the timer is different but it's still 1 hr ):

That happened to me too. Like out of 50 dates I think 40 were 1 hour ones, it was that bad
    Koakuma said:

judithkkh said:

That happened to me too. Like out of 50 dates I think 40 were 1 hour ones, it was that bad
    ugh I'm so sorry! that feels horrible
    i did two maybe? 8 hr dates so I immediately asked my husband for another one (thinking I was going to continue getting 8 hr dates) and now they're back to 1 hr sigh
    I'm almost at 400 points now ): haha
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I feel you @judithkkh. I just got to 450. I had decent luck the past couple days but today was all 1 hr dates everytime I checked. I finally got an 8 hr... as I'm going to bed lol.
    @soundspretty aww that's awful ): haha but yeah, I totally understand what you mean
    I might try again later tonight but I don't know, having so many 1 hr dates is a bummer
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    i've been getting nothing but cash lmao. i hope my throwback box has something cute.
    -cries internally-
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
    I predict were having a Paris fashion week VIP event this weekend and a smc with the event 
  • ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts

So close  :'(
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • miacollinsmiacollins Registered Users 82 Posts
    I guess it’s a VIP event? thanks kalinda even though I’m currently down with the worst flu 🤒 but hopefully I”ll be able to take part in this event and grind a bit harder too. *fingers crossed*
    KKH: 1+++ Lister on iOS
    Daily KKH Player Since January 2016
    Level 52, Max Fans
    Game Center: miaKKH
    Wanna Be Friends? Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MiaKathCollin
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Wow, I didn't see that one coming..

ROOAAARRR!
    I love it! 💖 Hey, I'm a Leo, so that's a perfect fit lol! ♌ 

Android
    Hey @miacollins now we're in this together. I hope you get well soon ♥
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Koakuma said:
    My first 2 boxes, I seem to be kind of lucky so far. Let's hope the luck stays!
    Wait are u saying u opened 2 boxes at 2 different times?? Cause the items in it are exactly the same just put in different positions like wth!! Am I the only one that noticed that? Or am I missing something and it’s actually always been that way we only get one type of palette per event or something? 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Currently at 553 points. So close annnnnnnnnnnd we're back to one hour dates. Dang it Glu!!
    awh thanks! @Johana I hope you feel better really soon sending lots of positive vibes your way 💞 and I hope tomorrow's event goes extremely well for you.
    Level 53, Max Fans
    Thanks, sending positive vibes for you too! <3 are you going to spend stars this weekend? I think I'm just going to work on getting some
    thank you so much and yes absolutely! I”ll be spending some k-stars on the kollections as well as saving some up ☺️
    Level 53, Max Fans
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    You can do it @soundspretty. Usually when you’re almost down to no energy, that’s when the wonderful four hour dates pop up.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Silz1217 said:

Koakuma said:

My first 2 boxes, I seem to be kind of lucky so far. Let's hope the luck stays!

Wait are u saying u opened 2 boxes at 2 different times?? Cause the items in it are exactly the same just put in different positions like wth!! Am I the only one that noticed that? Or am I missing something and it’s actually always been that way we only get one type of palette per event or something? 

Weird I thought I had answered this but the answer didn't show up

I think I get the same selection of items because there's not a lot of items that come from black boxes that I still have left to receive. Probably when I'm done getting the necklace, the earrings and the top I'll start getting just stars kash and energy from them