Can't upload my game from iCloud

minatodorovicminatodorovic Registered Users 43 Posts
My phone was dead so I sent it to service to fix it and they had to delete everything from it, but thankfully I have everything backed up in my iCloud. I re-downloaded my game and something popped up. It said that I have a backup of my previous game and I had to choose between starting a new game and restoring my last game, so I clicked restore from iCloud and it literally did nothing. I still have an option to start a new game but no sign of my previous game.
I don't know what to do, please help!!!!
It's iphone 5s, my ios is updated as well as my game

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I would always try again. Then you could get some fast 1 on1 with AppkecSuiport. I would try again, to open your game, see if you get the box with 2 sets of data, and try. Then if that doesn’t work, do instant chat with Apple support, from a laptop/desktop. You need a ios chat support agent to help you dl from the cloud because you had issues, & then after you get your game back, so you’ll want instruction about backing up to iTunes to your hard drive (that’s why I said chat from the desktop. This way next time , if you frequently back up thru iTunes and the cloud save has issues, you have a hard copy of your latest back up. Good luck, think positive. And if you observe, a little prayer never hurt.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • minatodorovicminatodorovic Registered Users 43 Posts
    Thank you for the advice, Koko! I'll do that first thing tomorrow!!! It never occured to me that there's a problem with icloud, I just assumed it was the game that had a bug.
    It would be really great if everything just turns back to normal when I wake up, I highly doubt that, but a girl can dream :smile:
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    If for whatever reason you're not saving to the cloud, there is a certain comfort in being master of your own destiny, by backing up each week to itunes. If your start a habit of backing up after you'very finished collecting event clothes, if you ever do need to restore, you basically have it all. That would also be a good time to manually back up to the cloud. Most Androids don'the have the opportunity its to manually save to the cloud. We have to try and trigger it, with a change in facial customization. I read in support that that should trigger a save, in some cases.

Some Androids can physically back uo as well, as well if Samsung's Smart Switch works for their devices.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary