KK:H v8.4 Update Discussion

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
edited February 2018 in KKH General Discussion
https://youtu.be/kqf7FYfuqDc
That's right. It's finally here, time to dream, drool and dish about the upcoming
KK:H v8.4

Yes, we've been growing more and more impatient, excited and eager
whispering our hopes, our dreams, our wishes and wants....
then Ridiculous Rumors made the rounds while our Silver and Gold loving Goddess of Glu visited the glittery capital of Disney.

However, now it's time to look for any hints we might find
in a post from our Returned Glu Goddess, @Kalindaking
because if it ain't official, it's rumor and inuendo.
Need I tell the the story of inuendo and why I no longer have a radio show?
No? Ok,
so let's get busy, and brainstorm about what might be coming our way,
Let's go over a few basics.....after the waiting is done, and the
pops,
first one to spot it or OFFICIAL mention of it being out comes running in here and hits the Alarm.

and the other basic is to have fun and be creative in posting your hopes. Remember, if it's not in this image it could pop up in a future one
And the last basic, I'm begging from the bottom of my Don't make this your personal suggestion thread. We know we all want more poses and make up. And Separate Eye brows from the good eyes. And other oft mentioned wants. We all know we want it. Glu knows we want it. I will make deletions when it becomes like an anoying chant. However, you go to the trouble of making a technicolor or blinking chant of multiple lines of we want make up, and, if it's creative, it stays. Once. then go get creative again and post we want make up again in a new creation. See, even friendly spam can be fun.
So, what do we do now? We need a thread opening Dance. Here we are

And now, thanks to the Dancing Pickles of the bag plage Threa..............hey Kim. You're here!

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13456711

Comments

• GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
    Thanks @kokokokonut for opening the thread I love it 
  • AdrieAdrie Registered Users 249 Posts
    edited February 2018
    You do not know how much you want to start with the theme of the new update, Koko🤗❤. I'm really excited because it's the new update😍. I hope that Glu has listened to some of our suggestions or through updates have included little by little. I think it will be the next week? because last month was the end of the month (as I remember) but first of all say that no matter what day, I will always be grateful, because I will be able to continue playing more ... 😛❤😃✌
    •Player Since 2017
    •Married with the love of my life♡
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I`d love a new business. And a vehicle, if it's too much trouble for a whole car. I'd take 2 wheels and 2000ccs of hot rocking steel in a heart beat.
    https://youtu.be/egMWlD3fLJ8
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    I’m just hoping for a rose blonde 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻 And some new makeup options obvi! I would love a more olive toned really pale skin tone as well! Oh I suppose I want a lot hahaha! But I’ll gladly take anything 😇
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Oooh I would love a bike!! I have a license lol 😎
    Android
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    NO. MORE. LOCATIONS.
    hackers can burn in hell
  • CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    Haha I agree! I think I would be perfectly content on not having a location for a few months! 
  • YesWeJennYesWeJenn Registered Users 102 Posts
    Or what about Amsterdam as new location with a regular bike as mode of transportation? Amsterdam is the most beautiful in the spring. And we could open a cheese or tulip store!
    iOS | Level 73 | A+++
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited February 2018
    A rose gold hair color maybe? I don't know if I should bother repeating one thing I've been asking for in the game because it never happens. One thing I will keep asking for though, is a bonus star for parties. We need it. And being able to do reality shows in more of the houses and having achievement goals for all of the houses where we can already do them.

Edit: We also need a way of keeping track of the businesses with the amount that there are already.
    Platform: Android

• ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    edited February 2018
    Instead of adding new locations, it would be good to update the ones we already have. There are many locked buildings that can get a purpose :smile:
    Business manager that would call us when it's time to do a gig for our businesses would be really helpful as well!
    And please glu, add more comebacks instead of adding more fans to be earned! We should have three more comebacks, one for reality shows, one for photoshoots, and one for parties.
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • Robyn_FntyRobyn_Fnty Registered Users 88 Posts
    Yay! Always excited what suprises Glu has for us <3 I'm hoping for NEW POSES... the ones that are used on official banners... ahh, it would be lovely <3 Oh.... and a bottle of some fine dry red wine! We have champagne already, so why not wine? I would LOVE that! <3

I agree with @Zzzelena about bussiness manager - it would be awesome to be able to keep up with millions of bussiness we have right now in game.
    "You can give up & do nothing or to live more than ever.
    I don't want to give up hope, because that doesn't get you anything"
    -
    (FB) KKH Elites Admin
    Editor, illustrator - check my edits: robb.edits
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited February 2018
    such a random thing to ask for but I would love a back button that goes from the photobooth into the closet 🙈
    a manager to help us do our businesses is such a good idea too! and new poses, the ones in the official banners are sooo cute <33
    also a tappable where we can automatically start a reality show inside our houses would be so good too!
    ahh super excited 💜
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    What about the Grand Sultan Hotel in New Delhi? I have never seen it from the inside. It has always been locked, I never had any quest or anything else to do there?.
    Android
  • EssenceHeartsPandasEssenceHeartsPandas Registered Users 72 Posts
    And the raven club in New York too, I don't think it's ever been unlocked.
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited February 2018
    I didn't even know there was a Raven club in NY. *immediately opens game to look for it*

Edit: Found it, but is that a club? The door makes me think club but the raven logo makes me think clothing store.
    Platform: Android

• King KylieKing Kylie Registered Users 60 Posts
    What new room do you guys think we could get in our Bel Air mansion? I’m hoping for a closet or maybe a glam room!
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts

What new room do you guys think we could get in our Bel Air mansion? I’m hoping for a closet or maybe a glam room!

ooo a glam room would be so pretty!
    also I would absolutely l o v e a way of choosing how much time we want our dates to be, this would make dating events so much easier as well (:
  • _AriaBae97__AriaBae97_ Registered Users 30 Posts
    I love ALLLLLLL of these suggestions. I have one myself. I would like to be able to see like a checkmark or star next to all the locations where I bought a house cause it gets annoying to go to every location.
    Oooo glam room would be soooo cute. Also rose gold hair color or like a galf color with brown at the top and blond at the bottom. And new makeup ofc 😉😍💖
  • _AriaBae97__AriaBae97_ Registered Users 30 Posts
    Half*
  • GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
    I'd love to have in game a highlighter makeup pen to make our avi nose look amazing 
  • yeezydashianyeezydashian Registered Users 269 Posts
    I want to be surprised by the longest hair in KKH history, hair to the knees Honey!

• DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Ooo yasss @yeezydashian !!!! Agree with you for the longest hair ever seen in KKH  <3
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    edited February 2018
    I am DESPERATE for a market place where we can sell hairstyles, clothes and shoes we don’t want. I have so many I never wear that I’d live to get rid off! 
    Also instead of adding a new location with the one storyline to then be forgotten and never spoken of again, maybe make a few we already have better? St barts is so tragic and basic compared to the newer ones for example. 

Would love to choose date length 
    Would love to do more with babies 
    Would love more comeback quests 
    Would love more clothes or accessories available when levelling up 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    I can't wait for the update. I've been thinking.. It would be amazing if we could mark items in our closets as favourites and having an option to display only those faved items in each category. I've bought too many average kash clothes just for the achievments and now my closet is a mess. And could it be that we get a throwback sale? I would love that, but I'm excited for the update in general. <3
  • Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    Ohemilie said:
    I am DESPERATE for a market place where we can sell hairstyles, clothes and shoes we don’t want. I have so many I never wear that I’d live to get rid off! 
    Also instead of adding a new location with the one storyline to then be forgotten and never spoken of again, maybe make a few we already have better? St barts is so tragic and basic compared to the newer ones for example. 

Would love to choose date length 
    Would love to do more with babies 
    Would love more comeback quests 
    Would love more clothes or accessories available when levelling up 
    YES !😊 I’m never able to make This list so thanks for posting it I agree 100%
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

• Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    hopefully the  update comes out soon😊
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

• JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    edited February 2018
    I want to see in this game more make up/big lashes/ lips etc.
    Also, a check mark, i saw someone mentioning it, for the locations where we own houses would be amazing!
    More comebacks, of course!!!
    NO more locations for now.
    Flowery springy things and clothes! And butterflies.
    Oh! And a glam room in Bel Air is such a fantastic idea!!
    Please GLU! :)
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • AdrieAdrie Registered Users 249 Posts
    I hope that Glu includes more tattoos and piercing from the game Kendall & Kylie Game .. Also that they include more Kollection super cool, new poses, hopefully they could change the pose of my husband npc and include more new clothes along with long and new hair. and that the babies can grow✌
    •Player Since 2017
    •Married with the love of my life♡
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
  • PicKing_69PicKing_69 Registered Users 22 Posts
    Would be amazing have more employees in the Bel air house (a private chef, a maid, a butler...) 😊
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts

A rose gold hair color maybe? I don't know if I should bother repeating one thing I've been asking for in the game because it never happens. One thing I will keep asking for though, is a bonus star for parties. We need it. And being able to do reality shows in more of the houses and having achievement goals for all of the houses where we can already do them.

Edit: We also need a way of keeping track of the businesses with the amount that there are already.

Zzzelena said:

Instead of adding new locations, it would be good to update the ones we already have. There are many locked buildings that can get a purpose :smile:
    Business manager that would call us when it's time to do a gig for our businesses would be really helpful as well!
    And please glu, add more comebacks instead of adding more fans to be earned! We should have three more comebacks, one for reality shows, one for photoshoots, and one for parties.

Yes! These are really great ideas.
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015