Options

Get Working Task

steph_spssteph_sps Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
edited February 2018 in KKH General Discussion
I can't begin my Get Working task. I can't even enter Metropolitan Magazine or talk to Garret. Does anyone know how can I do it? Thank you

Comments

• Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    What does the task tell you to do specifically? I don't remember this one to be able to help without knowing what it says.
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Hey @steph_sps -- Please contact us (||| > help > Glu support) from your game and mention the name of the task in your message so we can help
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    steph_spssteph_sps Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    edited February 2018
    @soundspretty The task name is Get Working and it says "Complete the ad shoot at Metropolitan Magazine in Beverly Hills" but it doesn't have a start button and it won't let me enter Metropolitan Magazine so I'm not sure what to do
  • Options
    LordlyPony3LordlyPony3 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I have the exact same problem ๐Ÿ˜ž and I don't want to stop playing because no more tasks to do . I emailed Glu support but no response yet .
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Please wait for glu's response. They will answer your ticket as soon as they can. There is a queue and each ticket is answered in the order in which it was received. Thanks for your patience.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary