In-game purchases?

Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
edited February 2018 in KKH FAQ & Support
So, I restarted my game since my lost saved data couldn't be found. I wanted to purchase a kstar pack on my Gmail account just to get a head start on my game. But, I dunno how I'm gonna do that when my brother's Gmail account is on my device. I've tried to switch to my Gmail account info on my game but it ain't even working. If I enter in my debit card information, will it appear on my brother's Gmail account or my own?
Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Answers

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited February 2018
    My best advice would be to Ask Google about setting up a Family Share account and that way you could have the games Google account as you need it and then you could have the account that has to take the money as that's needed good luck but check with Google
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited February 2018
    Thanks @kokokokonut. I'll look into it. I'll try to see if that works because my brother's debit card info is most definitely on my game, and I don't wanna use his stuff though.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I believe the game uses whatever Google Play account you are signed into. I have multiple Gmail accounts and can swap back and forth without it affecting my game. Check the menu in Google Play and make sure the account that is selected is your own. Worst case, you can also add multiple payment methods to Google Play and select the correct payment method at time of checkout. There may even be a way to add payment method at time of checkout? But I don't know without trying. But I know for sure the multiple payment methods will show up, as I sometimes use my Paypal when I have money in there to buy stuff on the game, but normally it's with my credit card.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited February 2018
    I think that I've tried that @soundspretty but even though I've entered in my debit card info on my Google play account I wasn't even given the option to swith back and forth between my Gmail account and my brother's though.

Like I couldn't even enter in my debit card info when my brother's stuff would've been messed up with mines. :neutral:

The only solution that worked for me was to completely remove my brother's Gmail account and that worked for me because I was able to see my own debit card info right along with my Gmail account.

Well thanks for trying to help me out.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

I'm glad it worked. A little confused at the disagree tho because I was completely right?

Here's what my Google Play looks like. If you go to menu you'll see the email currently connected to Google Play and if you tap on that it'll let you select a separate Google account which has its own payment settings.

Your game is going to connect to whichever Google account you have set up in the Play app.
    Also, you ARE able to select the payment method at time of checkout. When you tap on the purchase button, it'll display payment method under the name of what you're buying. For example, mine shows my VISA and the last 4 digits of the card number. If you want to change that payment method (like you would have done so it wouldn't charge your brother's stuff), you just tap on that then tap on "Payment methods".

It'll show the payment methods attached to Google Play (if it's under your brother of course it's only going to show his) BUT you can enter in a different payment method by scrolling to the bottom and it gives you options to use a credit/debit card, paypal, etc.