judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts

judithkkh said:

What's the name of the first gig this weekend? 💘

Organized
    thank youuu <33
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited February 2018
    I finished furnishing my art gallery and now I'm 10 k-stars away from the shoes. Think I'm just gonna finish off with a kollection prize. Win some energy kash. I won kash. :tongue:
  • Options
    EmcatEmcat Registered Users 135 Posts
    edited February 2018
    EDIT: NEVERMIND, IT’S BACK. WHAT A WEIRD GLITCH.
    Did anyone’s event disappear? I had it earlier today and spent 290 KStars and now the event is gone???
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Yes, I can confirm the event disappeared temporarily due to a technical issue, but it's back now!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    So, I think that I'm just gonna cave in and buy the new SMC for my doll. But before I do that does anyone know how often the old SMC will reoccur on my game if I don't buy it this week? Like is it gonna reappear again for a future midweek event?

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    AdrieAdrie Registered Users 249 Posts
    Well, I was able to buy some things from my house in Bel Air 😛❤
    •Player Since 2017
    •Married with the love of my life♡
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    edited February 2018
    Well I'm not crazy about the earnables this week, but in a way it's a good thing-- I can save up my k stars, which are still recovering from my chase for the lips. Since Stories is ending, my plan is to get the final two chapters in the soap opera story so I can get the doctor's coat and join @kokokokonut in doing "physical exams" wink wink.

That would bring me up to the cute shoes, and I may just stop there. I really want more formal hand held clutches, but that blue clutch just seems so giant to me! The proportions seem off again. But if Maria calls me with some luxe goals, I might spend up to 300 to get it anyway-- there are a lot of things I want to buy, after all.

ETA: oops, forgot to include my palette with my free box. Not exciting for me, obviously, but maybe helpful for someone chasing? That dress is very beautiful--such a deep, rich color!

My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    MissMarvelMissMarvel Registered Users 45 Posts
    The GB items aren't my style, but I actually like the earnables a lot seeing them on my doll. Pity I don't have a lot of stars, barely enough for the shoes and they're not worth 150 to me. Brought that light pink lipstick for 30 stars, yes! I really want to get more lip colors, but I'll wait for the next VIP. That got me the GB box and I got... the hair. I'll be honest, I'm not sure I'll use it again after this weekend, but it's certainly different. A hairstyle is a hairstyle, though, so it's all good.

@judithkkh It's called Organized at Lif in Miami.
    Android. Level 28.
  • Options
    MaxyliciousMaxylicious Registered Users 71 Posts
    I've been dying to buy a few more businesses and used this VIP as an excuse to splurge, even though I'm not really in love with any of the items... Bought and furnished the bar in Prague, the amusement park in Seoul, Sky lounge in Hollywood, Chevier Paris and the Ice club In Reykjavik. Whew!
    Now all that there's left to do is grind for those stars! B)

KKH and K&K iOS player since March '16
    KKH Doll name Liyah, Level 70, A+++, 1.2 billion fans, #1 reality tv show: The Fast Lane
    K&K Doll name Liyah J, Level 28, 260 million followers, Krew name: Krewzn
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    I'm not crazy about the black earnable dress but I do want the blue clutch, I looove clutches and that one is really pretty. I decided to go ahead and buy a pet and try my luck in the boxes to try and get the dress and I'm impressed! haha

if you all excuse me I'm going to go and buy a lottery ticket right now, I can't belieeeve it
    I'm still 170 stars away from the clutch, I was thinking on buying pets but I'd rather spend it on clothing and I might get the perfumery in Lisbon too (:

@MissMarvel thank youuu! <33
  • Options
    @Carol Davida it seems Glu offers the old SMCs pretty regular during midweeks so I'd imagine we'd see it again. Eventually the cycle will run out and I would think they'd restart it for newer players?
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Ah OK that makes perfect sense. Thanks for the clarification @soundspretty
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    I've noticed that the past week Maria barely offered me luxe goals. I got 1 today, maybe 3 in total for the whole past week... I usually got 2-3 luxe goals per day? 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    @MissMarvel the earnable shoes are 50 k stars not 150 k! 
    I spent 50 k stars and stopped at the shoes only, not crazy about the gb items or the blue clutch, I really like the black dress but I don't have enough k stars to finish the vip event and I prefer to save for a next one :)
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • Options
    just got the clutch and I'm going to stop there this time (: I got the Perfumery in Lisbon, super cute and the tortoise in Bel Air, love it too!
    can't wait to see what's next <3
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

Finally got the llama and he is so cute when he dances
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    Oh that's such a cute lama @KaylaJ !In what house can you buy it?

Also does anyone know what we get after completing the 3 weekend story lines?
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited February 2018
    I'm around the halfway point of where I would be if I only spent enough to get to the box. I got lucky and my daily reward prize was a tile with 12 stars.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    September said:

Oh that's such a cute lama @KaylaJ !In what house can you buy it?

Also does anyone know what we get after completing the 3 weekend story lines?

The last part of the storyline gave me 1 kstar each from the 3 people that help out and one after the last part was finished.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    edited February 2018
    Oh gosh, I'm so late -- happy belated birthday, @KaylaJ! 🎉🎉

@September He's in the Maipo Valley home! Can't walk him, sadly.

I took a luxe goal from Maria so I could open the 15 K-star box and won the GB shoes. The luxe goal was for a Halloween outfit that was NOT on my to-buy list, but in my sleep-deprived state I still said, "Sure, why not, let's have some fun, a good deal is a good deal and swords are cool and fashionable and totally in right now, this is not an unreasonable purchase at all":

Meet Sweetie and Surly, the Gilded Gladiatrices, Twin Furies of Fierce Fashion! 😆 ... 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️ lol
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Options
    MissMarvelMissMarvel Registered Users 45 Posts
    @Sil5678 Wait, what? lol You're right! I don't know what happened, I guess I just didn't properly look at the event screen and thought it was 150. Thank you for warning me, haha. :relieved: I got myself a 20 k top and the shoes. Now I'm done with the event and just doing piled up storylines.
    Android. Level 28.
  • Options
    Oh my word that llama is so cute. Or did we decide it was an alpaca? :confounded:

I've always felt that Maria's luxe goals purposely dry up on VIP weekends. Normally I can't open my game without her calling me and on these event weeks it's radio silence. Coincidence? I think not.
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited February 2018
    @soundspretty I think we settled on Llampaca :D !
    He is the cutest, @KaylaJ , I love wathing him prance on the spot!

I bought a lot of items and opened a few Kollection boxes until I spent 500 K-stars. I got the earrings in my free box, kinda bummed about them as they are way too big...
    Oh and I bought the SMC, could not resist it!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Woop Woop just got this  :)

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    edited February 2018
    Belated happy birthday to you @KaylaJ!

I thought the storyline was cute but as soon as I saw that something was up with @Vats's look in my contact list I all but ran to the forum. Thinking of you Vatsy!!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    KaylaJ said:

Finally got the llama and he is so cute when he dances

oh my God
    pleaaaase make the llama a walkable pet, it's so cute