KK:H v8.4 Update Discussion

Comments

• AdrieAdrie Registered Users 249 Posts
    @CchairccIt makes sense, although it is not from the official website but I agree that the update may be great ♡
    •Player Since 2017
    •Married with the love of my life♡
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    September said:
    Again, just all I'm wishing in the coming update is a safe storage for our data. Especially now that Vats just lost his game.. 
    I've been like spamming here 😂 If I can talk like that 😂 But all I want to say is that it's pretty awesome to have a monthly updated game with awesome items BUT this doesn't mean anything if we can lost all this in a few seconds. We can lost our phones or they could be stolen or broken. In this case, we're dead. Please GLU let us save our progress in a safer way like through Facebook or just a button for automatic saves in a secured and reliable server
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited February 2018
    September said:

Again, just all I'm wishing in the coming update is a safe storage for our data. Especially now that Vats just lost his game.. 

Danizzle said:

I've been like spamming here 😂 If I can talk like that 😂 But all I want to say is that it's pretty awesome to have a monthly updated game with awesome items BUT this doesn't mean anything if we can lost all this in a few seconds. We can lost our phones or they could be stolen or broken.In this case, we're dead. Please GLU let us save our progress in a safer way like through Facebook or just a button for automatic saves in a secured and reliable server

Glu has no common sense because there are a lot of things that can happen to our devices. Like for instance, some players weren't able to successfully transfer their game from their old device to a new one. So, I never understood their unworkable step-by-step method of saving a player's gaming data :unamused: . How on earth are their instructions is either a hit or a miss :grey_question: I just don't get it at all smt ⁉ And for them not to even make that a top priority is extremely low and irresponsible of them on their part smh.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    September said:
    Yeah, my phone is a few years older itself and I worry a bit about transferring my game to a new one. I adore the game but if I had to start over from scratch I'm not sure I could do it .
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
    Okay I predict that iOS kkh update comes out tomorrow preferably Wednesday and me and fellow android kkh players will get it later Thursday afternoon preferably friday if I'm right I'll be thanking god
  • KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    Actual the last update everyone got it on the same day, the time that it was realse probably was different but I do know that every platform got it on the same day. Plus we all hope that we all get it the same day so it will be fair to everyone. 
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • AnushkaSharmaAnushkaSharma Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Do you think the update is close? I have 10 days off from school because everybody went to Poland and I stayed in Israel, so I want to have some days off constructing on the update.
  • Selly kkhSelly kkh Registered Users 58 Posts
    Can the complain stop? The update will be out when they will want and if ios get them first it’s not because they prefer ios but because it’s probably more easy to program it than android. It’s a hard word they do. It’s for your good if android is out after ios, to limit the damage an update can caused. Let’s enjoy the upcoming update, and guess what we will have, and not complain for the same thing each update. I’m tired to see that same kind of things, let’s spread positivity 😉
    ✨SELLY KKH✨
  • Zoe_kkhZoe_kkh Registered Users 6 Posts
    I would love it if the screen was less cluttered !!
    i just feel there is literally stuff everywhere on the screen !!

I would kill for rose coloured hair 😍 also the option to make any hair the same bleach blonde as Kim’s 😍

I would lve to have a phone and on the phone you can check your XP level, how much money you have, how your business are doing (and collect profit direct from your phone instead of traveling everywhere) and so much more

NEW POSES !! NEW BODY SHAPES !! 

• AnushkaSharmaAnushkaSharma Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Selly kkh said:
    Can the complain stop? The update will be out when they will want and if ios get them first it’s not because they prefer ios but because it’s probably more easy to program it than android. It’s a hard word they do. It’s for your good if android is out after ios, to limit the damage an update can caused. Let’s enjoy the upcoming update, and guess what we will have, and not complain for the same thing each update. I’m tired to see that same kind of things, let’s spread positivity 😉
    I think people should be able to express their feelings freely, beyond that, no one complained. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Good morning. I love Update Fever. Last month we tried something new, we said all “iOS got it first complaints“ would go i the Vent thread.....the lovely Hookah Lounge of broken Dreams and Regret. Fair enough? I’ll start moving things there as necessary. Once again, only Apple makes iOS products, one FAMILY of devices, with common traits and characteristics, Android is comprised of how many manufacturers? Each with their own little idiosyncrasies. Hmmmm, how to get this across. Ahh, cookies. We’re making sugar cookies with 5 different ‘add ins” m&Ms on peanut butter chips. In another, etc. The sugar cookies, 5 varieties are IOS. I make the dough, then depending on what I add in, it;s all basically the same, with different add ins. Now, I’m making 5 other types of cookies, all with different dough recipes. My sugar cookies , all 5 varieties take less time 10 minutes to bake than the Oatmeal cookies, the chocolate cookies, the pinwheel cookies and the peanut butter Scottie’s, and the pfeffernussse all take 15 minutes to bake. The Sugar Cookies will be done and ready first.
    What does all this mean? You must be hungry with all this cookie talk, go have a little snack, and remember to use the vent thread when complaining Whose On First.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited February 2018
    Oh, and one more thing, whether you are right or wrong, please don’t tell others how to feel. Or act. Pm me, and I’ll be happy to handle it.
    And one last thing, post in your voice. If you see 2 players on IG or FB say something and you agree, don’t screencap and post others opinions. Post in your own voice.
    Thanks so much.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    edited February 2018
    So who’s doing the update dance today and checking the App Store every second?!!! Where I am I don’t bother to check until around 3 I don’t know if I’ve ever had an update before then! So excited and I have a strong feeling it might come today?!! 
  • AdrieAdrie Registered Users 249 Posts
    I hope the update will be soon🤗
    •Player Since 2017
    •Married with the love of my life♡
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
    Well if people have feelings it's today we better run through the drill. Someone should check the official social media accounts of the game for any update news check the app stores (I remember once Android came in first ) and then as soon as there's any sign of the update you slap the update buzzer. That sounds the alarm, and Dolls All Over The Game's universe will come running for their update. Got that everybody? Oh you need the buzzer.

Today, tomorrow, even Friday. When it comes, we'll be ready.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    I’m so ready for this update!!
    I have a feeling the update is close but need as close as today... But that does not stop me from doing this... 

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • KimKHollyWoodAddictionKimKHollyWoodAddiction Registered Users 166 Posts
    Could really use more storyline I really hope it’s today. 
  • KimKHollyWoodAddictionKimKHollyWoodAddiction Registered Users 166 Posts
    I saw a few posts back that someone wrote into the official page I believe on Facebook and said something about adding more to the Bel Air house. I just had a thought, anyone remember on kuwtk where Kim had to stay with Kris for forever bc her and Kanye kept renovating that house?! Thank god we have other houses and don’t gotta go stay with mama Kris! Lol! 
    edited February 2018
    The official Ssocmed accounts are listed here

Stay connected to the game by following the verified KKH social media channels that are managed by Glu:

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/KimKardashianGame

Twitter https://twitter.com/KKHOfficial

Instagram https://www.instagram.com/kkhofficial

If you have technical questions, please send a message to a moderator or contact support.

Any others are fan accounts. I know something was posted about a big update coming that was not official that was not from glu, that was from a fan account sorry. for any confusion
    Glu never gives projected dates for features updates Etc. :) and between you and me I haven't heard anything about 8.4 being a `major' update. That was a rumor that popped up ehile Kalinda was away at Disney.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    Dear god @kokokokonut I saw the red update button and I instantly got so excited... But it was just a practice drill haha!

Also if Glu doesn't have like server space or something then I'd really really like an option to save game data ourselves. I remember that I used to have a nintento ds (the first one the big chunky grey one) and my uncle hacked it for me and downloaded a game. I always used to copy the .sav (save file) file to my computer so I could have a back-up. I tried doing the same with my phone but it didn't work :(

Also for the new update I'd like to have a new business.. Can't have enough of them! Dreaming of owning my own chocolate factory!
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
    I’m going to my yoga, eating some lunch and hoping by time I get back home the update is out! Wishful thinking but hey nothing wrong with a little wishful thinking 😝
    We can cha nt herr, and you can ohmmmmmm the update into our near futures. Lol. Hop rg ully.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    well im distracting myself by doing HW trying not to get my hopes up :smiley:
    but can a more secure game save feature please be a thing?
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

Guys, can we please keep this to the topic of iv8.4? Thanks.

And perhaps someone should suggest Easter Eggs Share the Basket over in the suggestion thread. Or Shamrocks for St. Pats. Hmm. Maybe that’s in the works .......we need a chant. I’d do it but i’m On a device that changes words. You know what I mean. Lol. You’ve all seen it. Colorful chant anyone? I’m off to check Soc Med
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    The long long hair we have had recently has been perfect!!! 
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    So excited for Spring coming to KKH!
    Maybe because it won’t come to my city till probably April - and that’s if we’re lucky lol. It’s currently -21C. 
    Lowkey hoping for the update to be out today. Kalinda got me pumped with her message about the red carpet looks in the new update. Can’t wait!
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

edited February 2018
    Anyone see Kim’s new pink hair?! Maybe we will get a new pink haired kim avi😍
  • flissysumsflissysums Registered Users 307 Posts
    Where's the update??? At least tell us it won't be today.
    Android
    #LetMeBuyTheCottonCandyWithDiamonds #Please
  • miacollinsmiacollins Registered Users 82 Posts
    edited February 2018
    I’m guessing the update will be out on tuesday or wednesday
    KKH: 1+++ Lister on iOS
    Daily KKH Player Since January 2016
    Level 54, Max Fans
    Game Center: miaKKH
    Wanna Be Friends? Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MiaKathCollins
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Me when I'm super excited and checking the play store every 10mns. Now I'm here and pretty slightly chanting for our goddess to drop by  o:) Excited, Begging for the 8.4  :D