KK:H v8.3 Update

1789101113Next

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Yeah I was tempted to look, but I wasn't going on any dates. With regards npcs, during dating events we've been able to take a date with an NPC for an hour, then delete them after the date to avoid the npc's break up call. I'd take the date, then dump immediately and date your spouse. Just my suggestioins. Good luck.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    Cheers @kokokokonut ! But I already deleted him from contacts, so I guess I won't be able to dump him. :worried: And I would need to wait for the dating event anyway, right? Oh god, curiosity killed the cat.. I'll just have to hope for the best and go to date with my spouse straight after. If anybody figures some other way that works for sure, please let me know!
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
    edited February 2018
    I just hope when you take the date, he shows. You know because you deleted him. Ok, let the time run out, take the hit of a bad tweet and some fans, and remember to reconnect and date your spouse asap .. let us know if he shows for the date. Or what happens. Good luck. Here's what happened when my spouse called for a date, I said sure, and then he wasn't in my contacts any more. He called after time ran oout, and broke up. I think the same thing will happen with your removed Konnections contact. But in your case, you still have your husband.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Well he is sitting in the Panino waiting for me, cause he invited me out on a date that I cant refuse. When I click his speech bubble his name is just in ????? ???? because he's deleted. But he's still there, saying: it's great to see you. Shall we start our date? And all I can reply is: Sure. or Not yet. So, he'll definitely show up on a date. :neutral: I'll let you know how it goes! But I think I'll leave it until the dating event anyway, or maybe even until I reach no. 1 with my hubby. We are on #33 at the moment.
    #newcomebacks
    Playing since release.
    I would do the date, then before leaving panini, I’d date my spouse. You are the first to go through this, so good luck and let us know what it happens.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    That's definitely what I'm gonna do. I think I'll date my partner like a few times without leaving Panino, just in case xD :lol: Thanks, Koko!
    #newcomebacks
    Playing since release.
    So, I decided to go and have that date in question. When I got to Panini, the guy that was originally there, wasn't anymore. Instead, there was a new guy, acutally my professional contact, saying the same things as the other guy was. So, I started the date anyway. As soon as I did, Ray tweeted about us. :neutral: I left the game without doing any actions, and came back when the date was over. While I was in Panino I couldn't start a new date with my hubby, there was no heart button, so I had to go out. I got super scared lol, but I did, and straight away that guy called me. He said he had a great time with me (even though it was only 1 bonus star date) and the two things I could say back were: Me too! and It was okay. I went with the second option. Then he asked me when we will see each other again. And I replied I'll call you. I thought that was the end of it, I was happy. Went straight back into Panino to do the date with my husband. But then, Maria called me. I was relieved it wasn't the hubby. But then Maria asked me about that guy I just had the date with and told me how we are all over paparazzi, and then she gave me an event called Shake it. I'm supposed to go to Miami and do an event at Lif. I don't know what's gonna happen there, but it has to do with that guy. I'm just doing the date with my husband now. 8h long one and I've spent all my energy, so have to wait for it to recharge, I can't leave the restaurant lol. I'll let you know what happens next when I'm done with the date and that strange event.
    #newcomebacks
    Playing since release.
    I think you can start to breathe easier. Finish your date, and I think that task from Maria will probably give you the opportunity to end it with the new guy or go forward at the end. I know exactly what you mean. You duck outside because you have to, and you hope you don't get a bad call from the Spouse. Good luck Doll, You're doing great. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    @Zzzelena Don't worry, you're just doing the Konnections storyline. It won't mess up your relationship with your husband-- just go through the events and in the end you can cancel the guy from your contacts and none of it will mess with your marriage. I had no interest in the guy or the storyline really but was able to finish it with no problems with my marriage. When Glu makes you have a romantic storyline, which they do sometimes, they make sure it won't spoil how you play your game (your spouse)--it all happens outside of that. Good luck!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
    edited February 2018
    @kokokokonut @haftime Thanks girls! I feel relieved now! I know that it usually wouldn't mess with the marriage, but this time I wasn't sure, because it was me who swipped right actually, I wasn't forced xD Anyway, glad that it's gonna be okay! :kissing_heart:
    #newcomebacks
    Playing since release.
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    I know everyone is super excited about 8.4! So how about we do a little favorites from 8.3?! Mine was definitely the Femme runway!!!! With the backstage and catwalk!!! What was yours?? 
  • KimKHollyWoodAddictionKimKHollyWoodAddiction Registered Users 166 Posts
    I’m in love with all the kollections 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Great idea @AmeliaKKH! I just loved the Spread the Love boxes  <3
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
    My favourite about 8.3 was the stunning dresses we got from 4 weeks of amazing events I am thankful glu hears what we want and makes it happen thank so much glu love you 😊
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    I’m in love with all the kollections 
    @kimkhollywoodaddiction Same!!! My favorite was Creme de la Creme! I am ALWAYS excited to see which Kollections are coming to the game. Hopefully they’ll keep the 3 rate coming and we will get loads of new items!!!!

LindaVB said:
    Great idea @AmeliaKKH! I just loved the Spread the Love boxes  <3
    @lindavb Oh, those were SUPER fabulous!!!

Cchaircc said:
    Anyone see Kim’s new pink hair?! Maybe we will get a new pink haired kim avi😍
    That would be impressive because she just changed it, @cchaircc!!! 

I am always exited to see locations!!! Since we heard from KKHOfficial on IG that we will get a new room in bel air, I am not sure what to expect: however. Considering we recently got new rooms like the femme runway LOOOOVEEEE and the backstage from the Stories on the weekend storyline I’m definitely expecting more fabulous places!!!! 
    edited February 2018
    I moved some posts about features in v.3 out of the 8.4 Update thread. Thanks for understanding.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary