KK:H v8.4 Update Discussion

Comments

• Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    The one thing I worry about with this update is the size on Android. I mean the last two were over 200mb which means having to not only clear cache but delete some items. Please don't be too large @ update! 
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • King KylieKing Kylie Registered Users 60 Posts
    The “featured items” is still
    showing up in my game, which leads me to believe we won’t be getting the update today... :(
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    So with you on that one @Andrzej_S.! Don't even know what to delete anymore, there is absolutely no more space on my phone....
    Android
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    i moved a few posts into the v8.3 thread. Thanks for understanding. There was. A comment with I.3 and 8.4 content, rather than edit the post, I included it with the move. B)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AnushkaSharmaAnushkaSharma Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    What do you think? Are we going to get a release today?
  • _AriaBae97__AriaBae97_ Registered Users 30 Posts
    I don't think it will be today because last time it was Wednesday or Tuesday. But fingers cross 😶😬😬😶

• GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
    Danizzle said:
    Lmao same @Danizzle
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Also, and not to sound cold hearted, but can our spouses maybe......need us less? It's sweet that my husband displays affection but you have a whole career as a writer Brian, get yourself busy and let me grind! Or can we at least be left alone for weekend events?  :D
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • AdrieAdrie Registered Users 249 Posts
    I Need the update 😭💔
    •Player Since 2017
    •Married with the love of my life♡
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
  • AnushkaSharmaAnushkaSharma Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Let’s hear a story about the unluckiest person in the world - me. So, I ordered some food. It is 12 AM and I am starving, babysitting at my uncle’s house, waiting for the delivery man to arrive. When he finally does with my burger and fries, I have no keys! I can't open the door! No food for me but lots of embarrassment. Long story short, an update will sweeten the pill.
    Lmao I thought the update for kkh was out because of a notification i got but it was for different game I have 😂
  • CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    Gabebot said:
    Lmao I thought the update for kkh was out because of a notification i got but it was for different game I have 😂
    Omg this happens to me every time haha it’s like every app in the world decides to update when there’s a rumored kkh update and then I realize it’s just fb or snap and get mad 🤣🤣 
    It'seems too late in the day in my opinion.
    On another thought, I keep thinking about the hint we got a few pages back from Kalinda. About glam, and Kim on the red carpet, awards. What's the next big awards show coming up? I bet that's it. We totally brushed over that hint. What do you think?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KimKHollyWoodAddictionKimKHollyWoodAddiction Registered Users 166 Posts
    Yes @kokokokonut the Oscars will be showing the red carpet on E on March 4! Which is next weekend! 
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    i have the feeling the update will be tomorrow.
    i have no issues with it as long as they (hopefully) rearrange the icons on the screen.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
    Cchaircc said:
    Gabebot said:
    Omg this happens to me every time haha it’s like every app in the world decides to update when there’s a rumored kkh update and then I realize it’s just fb or snap and get mad 🤣🤣 
    Lmao @Cchaircc the update obsession is real 😂
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    egg said:
    i have the feeling the update will be tomorrow. i have no issues with it as long as they (hopefully) rearrange the icons on the screen.
    totally agreed, i would love to see the icons rearranged so we don't have too much on the screen
    also the rose gold hair color idea is absolutely amazinggg I would instantly buy it, I love that color
  • Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    Tomorrow?
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

• RobynCrownRobynCrown Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    What I would like above all is to be able to modify our body!To be able to change our corpulence, our chest or even our buttocks 😂 I would like to have more children and grow up. And a room for children who grew up in Bel Air.  I loved to have a pink gold color and a platinum blond. I would still be happy to have the update even if there is not all that.
  • RobynCrownRobynCrown Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    And for our progression, I would like a storage with Facebook or other but WE NEED DATA STORAGE to be able to transfer them from one device to another.
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    Well if the red carpet glam hint from Kalinda refers to the Oscar's we'd get the update somewhere before this weekend... Hopefully it'll be good! 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • AdrieAdrie Registered Users 249 Posts
    I have a bad feeling that tomorrow is the update, but I hope that today it will be 😍🤗
    •Player Since 2017
    •Married with the love of my life♡
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
    Well, I could read teamleaves for the answer.....but I only have Lipton flow thru tea bags. I can shuffle my tarot cards till someone Calls stop, but that’s open to interpretation and stuff. Ooooooh magic 8 Ball. We have one. I’ll go find it. Now did I leave that on the iPad or laptop? Brb. Meanwhile...anyone check social media this morning?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Has anyone seen @Carol Davida's new profile pic on the forum? It kinda looks like she's at an award ceremony...
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • KimKHollyWoodAddictionKimKHollyWoodAddiction Registered Users 166 Posts
    Can’t wait @KalindaKing
    edited February 2018
    Anyone remember these? I made the 1st Annual Kimmies Awards. That was 2 years ago. lol. Here's Jax accepting his his Kimmie.

I'm excited by the prospect of an Oscars event. glu can do a much better stage and podium than I can. :)

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    Also, and not to sound cold hearted, but can our spouses maybe......need us less? It's sweet that my husband displays affection but you have a whole career as a writer Brian, get yourself busy and let me grind! Or can we at least be left alone for weekend events?  :D
    Lol!! I love this! My hubby is a producer, he should be busy producing movies or something. Maybe Glu should add work with your spouse as part as dating. I could gain a lot of fans by been in a movie that my hubby produce and gain love point as a bonus. I can see the star news now..
    "Leia is starting in a new movie that her husband is producing!" 
    😂😂
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • King KylieKing Kylie Registered Users 60 Posts

Award season starts soon... The update will be available in the App Store and on Google Play later today!

Yay!! So Excited
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Looking forward to people's spoilers since I at least like knowing what to expect while I wait for the Amazon one.
    Platform: Android