KK:H Weekday Event ~ 2/26/18 - On the Cusp of a Month Change

Comments

• GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
    Brought kims kkw beauty launch outfit from the smc I love this outfit so much 😍
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    Thank you @klena! I actually hit #1 several months ago (I think in August? around 550 or 580 million viewers) but the milestone with checkmark stays up, which is nice IMO because we can keep getting that warm fuzzy feeling of accomplishment every time we look at the chart.

But Skylar and Willow are ALWAYS on my tail, no matter the numbers -- if I barely play during the week, they'll barely gain any viewers either, but if I'm grinding, they'll gain millions at the same rate I do! And frankly, I refuse to believe either of them are that popular or that hard-working! :tongue:

*gets out the cheerleader pom poms* Good luck to you and everyone else climbing the charts -- @kokokokonut do you think your Androids will finally hit #1 this week? You're so close!
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited February 2018
    @Pez I’m more than embarrassed to reveal that I hit 1 billion viewers long time ago. 😳 Same here, this is *NOT* a brag or competition. I might have the record of most viewers in KKH history. Do I get a gold metal? 🤣
    @klena To encourage you, the reality show was introduced in Update 5.0 around the end of April 2016. It took me 9 months to reach #1 show (another embarrassing record). But, if I remember it correctly, we used to gain more viewers per show, Glu lowered the number at some point. We had a discussion about it somewhere on the forum. Like Pez, both of my dolls had just over 500M viewers when hit #1. That being said, you don’t need 3 years to get there. To dolls who are still trying to reach #1, 500M is the goal you are aiming for. YOU CAN DO IT!!😉
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    They are climbing slowly. But at least with Apple last week once I got to number 4 it just sped by. Lol.
    We can ALL do it. We can We can. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I was close enough that this event finally got my show in the top 50. It also helped get back almost to wear I was, kstar-wise, before the VIP weekend.
    Platform: Android

• klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    My TB box - a pair of shoes that looks so uncomfortable I feel like apologising to my doll for dressing her in it.😣

But I’m calling this event a win as I got a necklace which I love, the 25 kstars and moving my show to #348 lol.😁

Here’s the TB palette & Kate wearing the necklace & shoes.

iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
    I love those shoes. They look fab with so many outfits. Congrats Doll. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    Congrats @klena ! I wear those booties pretty often because their shade of gold matches a fair number of my jewelry pieces.

I got this top from my TB box; I like it the best out of the eight items in this palette so yay, happy with my choice.

Since we're coming up on March and thus St. Patrick's Day, my doll is off to Dublin to get a REALLY early start on drinking... err, celebrating. Hope she doesn't get too tipsy because it's gonna be tough keeping her balance with eight pounds of hair stacked on top of her head 😆 I love the huge hairdos in this game.

iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    @Pez I love that top so much!!! congrats :)
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    edited February 2018
    Thanks @Pez @Angeline & Jon & @kokokokonut for the encouragement. I was in a rush when I posted earlier & didn’t get the chance to thank you.😊

Congrats on your top @Pez but don’t drink the pub dry, there’s still 3 weeks to go before St Pat.😆

Edit: Willow got 43million at #323 & Skylar got 65million at #295 even though she was only introduced into my game late last month.😏
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    You guys amaze me with your grind game.
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Meanwhile I have over 20 gigs piled up on one game, and 37 on another game.
    PM to add
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts

Little bummed that I missed the dress in box 6 again. 
    Trying very hard not to be disappointed...

It is a nice bag, but I doubt I will use it much. The necklace was in my golden box.
    Android
  • KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    Congrulation to everyone who reach #1 on tv show. It is not easy lol. Hopefully I get there as well, I am only at #304. I don't know how but Willow is always a step ahead lol and I don't know who is Skylar I must not meet her yet. 
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I just found out that the Spice Girls are going to perform at Meghan & Harry's wedding. Can we all go?! I bet we'd be the best dressed people there.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    Girl is happy with her tb dress <3
  • MissMarvelMissMarvel Registered Users 45 Posts
    A very nice start with the seashell necklace, some energy... useful I guess, and then a bag. Excited for the throwback.

Android. Level 28.
  • CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    @kokokokonut and Dolly having a glass of wine in their unplanned matching ensemble, while I grind close to my last box!!! Almost there, thanks for drinking on it with me girl 😝
  • xxTrinePrincessxxxxTrinePrincessxx Registered Users 157 Posts
    Very happy with my TB box this week! Does anyone have a picture of the white skirt in this palette?

GC: trineaitken :o 19 year old girl from Norway
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    We have a fun weekend coming up! Everyone can get new hair and a handheld item related to award season ;)
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    edited February 2018
    :)  An Oscar! 
    "I'd like to thank the Glu Gods! And Kalinda, for always helping us out and bringing us the spoilers and blah blabla...."
    Android
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited February 2018

Does anyone have a picture of the white skirt in this palette?

Sure thing:

I paired it with a crop top so you can see how high the skirt goes!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I just found out that the Spice Girls are going to perform at Meghan & Harry's wedding. Can we all go?! I bet we'd be the best dressed people there.
    Ooooooh I just read that too!!! Awesome!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    edited February 2018
    Cchaircc said:

@kokokokonut and Dolly having a glass of wine in their unplanned matching ensemble, while I grind close to my last box!!! Almost there, thanks for drinking on it with me girl 😝

glad to spend the bottle, I mean the afternoon with you Doll. I hope our next glass is a highball, with yellow/orange drink......my favorite, Uncle Harvey. Throw a shot of Galiano into a screwdriver, and you have a wonderful drink. Harvey Wallbangers re fun. But for now, the mai tai, champagne and wine will have to hold us.

Hair and another handheld. I can get behind that. I LOVE new hair.

Eta......how does Dolly’s Belair Home say Follywood? Oh, that’s the name of your show? Gotta run, gotta go see what mine says.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Dixie took a break from grinding through reality shows and went to lunch with a few friends.
    @ChicCharlotte @KatePillgrim @KaylaJ

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • xxTrinePrincessxxxxTrinePrincessxx Registered Users 157 Posts
    Thank you @LindaVB! Hope I get the skirt in a box soon😍
    GC: trineaitken :o 19 year old girl from Norway
  • CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    @kokokokonut haha I look forward to all the drinks to come in our future :) and yeah Dolly’s reality show is Dollywood a play on Hollywood 😝
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    In my throwback box I got the gold shoes Johana has in her palette. I'm glad I didn't pick the tile above it since I would have gotten a top I'd never use. I'm still waiting for that pink dress with black lace on top to show up in one of my throwback boxes.
    Platform: Android

Oh, the square skirt prom dress? Very hard to sit in, you can have Apple’s. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Wait... So who are we guessing is the bigger Spice Girl fan, Meghan or Harry? I mean, someone had to make the decision to ask?